Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 45339 times)

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
  • Side: Union
Re: Feedback and suggestions.
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 04:07:48 pm »
Crouch walking there is an Brf for that.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2013, 01:00:32 am »
I could make it a little slower if more people agree.
I don't agree.
I think it's good as it is.
You still have to hit people with it and with the more "skirmishy" gameplay I don't see it as a problem.

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 02:26:06 am »
I noticed on some models that when you present your weapon, your head leans to the side and a noticeable split between your neck and clothing appears. Would there be anyway to fix this, or is it something we're going to have to live with?

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:57:03 pm by Willhelm »

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013, 08:51:40 am »
I noticed on some models that when you present your weapon, your head leans to the side and a noticeable split between your neck and clothing appears. Would there be anyway to fix this, or is it something we're going to have to live with?
I think it has something to do with rigging and I think Will had some problems with it.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 10:43:39 am »
Is there plans for  new factions? Like The German Empire ( Having troops from all German states ) and of course the French 3rd republic ( Militia and stuff )?

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013, 10:56:41 am »
Is there plans for  new factions? Like The German Empire ( Having troops from all German states ) and of course the French 3rd republic ( Militia and stuff )?

From last conversation I had there are definitely plans for new factions, which factions those wil be well. I'll leave that up to Wilhelm himself to tell you. :P

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 11:05:53 am »
I think it has something to do with rigging and I think Will had some problems with it.

Damn, that's a shame. I know now that the Warband engine doesn't allow for exceptionally great rigging with the player models. >_>

Is there any possibility of adjusting the code so that you can affix bayonets whilst crouching, as well as being possible to remove them? I'm not entirely sure how difficult that'd be, but it'd be a great feature to have in place!

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2013, 12:49:37 pm »
That would be great!

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 12:51:49 pm »
I think they will do the Austrians if you play as the Austrians you can already see that the Jaeger uniform looks to have been redone

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2013, 12:52:43 pm »
Wouldn't it make sense to keep Prussia, yet include the North German Confederation and South German States? This does overbalance it in the German's favour however, so might I be so bold to say as to include the Italian volunteers if they haven't been already?

Offline Willhelm

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2013, 01:01:19 pm »

Yeah I do need to work on that, how ever given the different uniform types which have different collars, with will never be possible to have it perfect for all uniforms, I'll just aim to make it work for the most common type.

4 factions I have in mind. The German empire and the Third French republic, and then a faction composing of various units of the other German states such as Bavaria, Saxony, etc, and a French faction consisting of foreign and unique troops such as Spahis, Garibaldi's Italian Red shirt volunteers, Turcos, etc.

Is there any possibility of adjusting the code so that you can affix bayonets whilst crouching, as well as being possible to remove them? I'm not entirely sure how difficult that'd be, but it'd be a great feature to have in place!

Not sure what you mean by remove them, you can unfix bayonets. I'm going to try get it to work while crouching.

I think they will do the Austrians if you play as the Austrians you can already see that the Jaeger uniform looks to have been redone

That's probably me testing things, or replacing Austrian uniform slots, if you check the British faction you'll notice most of their uniforms are using French meshes. I won't be doing Austria as they used Muzzle loaders against the Prussians with Dreyse's. Would anyone seriously want to play with a musket against a bolt action rifle?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:05:10 pm by Willhelm »

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 01:49:28 pm »
Is there any chance of updating the Bavarian flag in the future? At the moment it's a little ugly to look at, so I'm reluctant to have my regiment use it for the time being.  :P

Offline Willhelm

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2013, 02:47:15 pm »
You'll need to bug James Grant about it, he did the banners.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2013, 03:03:36 pm »

That's probably me testing things, or replacing Austrian uniform slots, if you check the British faction you'll notice most of their uniforms are using French meshes. I won't be doing Austria as they used Muzzle loaders against the Prussians with Dreyse's. Would anyone seriously want to play with a musket against a bolt action rifle?

Only in a Japanese Boshin War mod would that be good, only because every 'regiment' with the factions would have their own firearms though. Shame really as I love the Austrian uniforms of that era.

Also, just a suggestion from now but in the future maybe consider adding a Russian and Ottoman faction if you consider upgrading to a late 19th century war mod?

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2013, 06:11:33 pm »
Why does the smoke still come out 1.5 Seconds after the weapon was shot?

Steam Profile Signature
[close]