Author Topic: NA Competitive All-Stars  (Read 45647 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Competitive All-Stars
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2017, 03:20:26 am »
Listen you fucking flip flop wearing fuck , the next time you come in to my teamspeak to look for friends becuase none of your ex regimental members wanna talk to you ill ban you kid, no ragrets. How dare you bring tnwl up, you literally cried more then i made your girlfriend wet when you got bullied out by grimsight. The 8th literally defeated every regiment since 2010 but we dont put ourselves on a list because we made a regiment for 2 months. If you reply i promise i will make your 2 inch warrioir into a one inch pinch

I have actually never seen someone get this triggered. And thats saying something, i have had like 3 lists and no one ever acted like this. I think Jorge is feeling bad that his regiment never did shit. I remember every time 111e would play you my guys though it was joke as i had 15-20 people sit out to crush your 7-9 trolls. You are obviously salty, but its not my fault you never tried hard enough. :-\
I literally just heard a whole team say who is that when i asked if they knew who you were.

ft7 me i have 4200hrs if you dare. 111e was that regiment that you only remember

AHAHAHAHA OMFG IT HURTS!!!!!!!

Well considering you were rarely involved in the competitive scene i am not surprised and I know the type of scrubs you hang around, if any of them knew me i would be concerned.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:22:28 am by Marceaux »

Offline EmoCelestia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2017, 03:22:20 am »
Listen you fucking flip flop wearing fuck , the next time you come in to my teamspeak to look for friends becuase none of your ex regimental members wanna talk to you ill ban you kid, no ragrets. How dare you bring tnwl up, you literally cried more then i made your girlfriend wet when you got bullied out by grimsight. The 8th literally defeated every regiment since 2010 but we dont put ourselves on a list because we made a regiment for 2 months. If you reply i promise i will make your 2 inch warrioir into a one inch pinch

I have actually never seen someone get this triggered. And thats saying something, i have had like 3 lists and no one ever acted like this. I think Jorge is feeling bad that his regiment never did shit. I remember every time 111e would play you my guys though it was joke as i had 15-20 people sit out to crush your 7-9 trolls. You are obviously salty, but its not my fault you never tried hard enough. :-\
The fact that you even make list in general is depressing. Your a trash player and regimental leader who sneaks people like me in no merc battles etc. U kind of people are just sad, probly got a  kek of over 100

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2017, 03:23:00 am »
I've never seen someone as good at triggering people as Marceaux is
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2017, 03:23:41 am »

I literally just heard a whole team say who is that when i asked if they knew who you were.

ft7 me i have 4200hrs if you dare. 111e was that regiment that you only remember

Well considering you were rarely involved in the competitive scene i am not surprised and I know the type of scrubs you hang around, if any of them knew me i would be concerned.
Wow i cant believe that random kid on the internet can make you degrade yourself in front of thousands of forums browsers. you are supposed to be an admin and run a future league........
Also i present my champion toxicformat he will first to seven in any game

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2017, 03:26:12 am »

I could say the same to you

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2017, 03:26:53 am »

when the boys have your back <3

Offline EmoCelestia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2017, 03:27:36 am »
ppl speak of competitive scene and at there peak were no better than bill in the FH days

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2017, 03:29:55 am »
originalio right here fam

Offline EmoCelestia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2017, 03:31:38 am »
originalio right here fam

dont let ur reg be so bad 1 person like mang can go 18-1 hue

8thFKI Soar

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2017, 03:31:49 am »

Wow i cant believe that random kid on the internet can make you degrade yourself in front of thousands of forums browsers. you are supposed to be an admin and run a future league........
Also i present my champion toxicformat he will first to seven in any game

lol all you guys suck cock I can beat you all cum at me 8th nerds!!!

Offline EmoCelestia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2017, 03:34:23 am »
s
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:36:22 am by EmoCelestia »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2017, 03:34:51 am »

Explain?

Official 1v1 / League / Tourney Record
Wins = 20 Loses = 5 Ties = 7

111e 6 - 5 MoskovGren W
111e 7 - 3 35th W
111e 7 - 3 1erGren W
111e 6 - 5 33e W
111e 10 - 0 1erGren W
111e 5 - 5 3eVolt T
111e 7 - 3 3DM W
111e 4 - 6 USMC L NWL
111e 7 - 3 87th W NWL
111e 5 - 5 3DM T NWL
111e 3 - 7 15e L
111e 7 - 3 4teSLR W NWL
111e 1 - 9 Nr.7 L NWL
111e 5 - 5 22e T NWL
111e 5 - 5 Nr.7 T
111e 6 - 4 Nr.9 W NWL
111e 6 - 4 PSG W NWL
111e 4 - 6 3eVolt L TNWL
111e 9 - 1 80th W
111e 5 - 5 58e T
111e 7 - 3 45e W
111e 6 - 4 8th W
111e 7 - 3 2ySG W
111e 6 - 4 63e W
111e 5 - 5 PSG T
111e 8 - 2 4th W
111e 6 - 4 Nr.52 W
111e 6 - 4 30th W
111e 7 - 3 34e W NWPC
111e 5 - 5 58e T
111e 4 - 6 71st L
111e 7 - 3 1stRI W NWPC

I am however missing 2 loses that i couldn't track down the records to, 1 against Nr.37 and 1 against 3DM but not sure what name they had at the time and it was so long ago that i cant really find any info on these matches as MoskovGren was when i first started recording 1v1's for the original 111e.

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2017, 03:36:10 am »
bruh i just realized marcooo hates me so much he put nickcole on the list and not me xd
Spoiler
[close]
ye?
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2017, 03:36:37 am »
bruh i just realized marcooo hates me so much he put nickcole on the list and not me xd

Bruv you been on the list since it was posted.

Offline EmoCelestia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2017, 03:38:22 am »
Real talk wheres 2te garde that reg was best in its time but i guess they did only last 4 months >.>
btw sorry im blind