Author Topic: Banned off of 15th_IRON_HVB  (Read 1721 times)

Offline synario

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Banned off of 15th_IRON_HVB
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:02:38 pm »
There was a bots vs humans match going on, I joined the bot side and was then swapped to the human said, and the admin said "No more than 5 bot commanders, don't make me switch you back again". So I jokingly said "Make me", but then 1 second late, I said "Jk". (JK=just kidding)

About 10 seconds after that I got a message saying I was permanently banned..

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Banned off of 15th_IRON_HVB
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 09:25:39 pm »
There was a bots vs humans match going on, I joined the bot side and was then swapped to the human said, and the admin said "No more than 5 bot commanders, don't make me switch you back again". So I jokingly said "Make me", but then 1 second late, I said "Jk". (JK=just kidding)

About 10 seconds after that I got a message saying I was permanently banned..

I guess the joke is on you. Btw this is nothing new and I don't know the 15th or speak for them but from a admin to admin I can say this. 15th are tired of dealing with ppl that don't listen

Offline synario

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 11:17:29 pm »
Erm, I think you're confused. I stayed on the human side and didn't switch back to the bot team. So I did listen to the admin... :P

Offline Loyal

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Henryyyy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 11:35:02 pm »
It's their server like NW and it's a bit a annoying for them admin nubs so just ask in their NW server forums k? (For unban)