Author Topic: The Zulu Kingdom / The Zulu Deathpits [EU]  (Read 8692 times)

Offline SASLUKE

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Zulu Kingdom [EU]
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 04:29:28 pm »
Hello, i like to complain about one of your admins for admin abuse, I was banned just for saying i have other cd keys  and the admin kept on threating people with a ban not a kick or a first warning a perma ban the admin was called grant i believe. Apparently i was trolling because some sapper built sandbags blocking a door so i wanted to be through so i destroyed them, i was not alone doing this but because im from 2nd coldstream he thought i was trolling yet he said the sapper put the sandbags in a very bad place then next i was perma banned, I would like to be unbanned from the server please my tags were 2CSG_Pfc_Luke , thank you

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Flash
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 04:32:24 pm »
I'll look into it.

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2013, 12:20:32 pm »
Hello, i like to complain about one of your admins for admin abuse, I was banned just for saying i have other cd keys  and the admin kept on threating people with a ban not a kick or a first warning a perma ban the admin was called grant i believe. Apparently i was trolling because some sapper built sandbags blocking a door so i wanted to be through so i destroyed them, i was not alone doing this but because im from 2nd coldstream he thought i was trolling yet he said the sapper put the sandbags in a very bad place then next i was perma banned, I would like to be unbanned from the server please my tags were 2CSG_Pfc_Luke , thank you
Actually, you kept trolling, the hole server was complaining. We seen you troll and when James said if you keep trolling, you'll be banned you said "That's ok, I will come on with other CD keys" then you were banned.

Also your server keeps crashing. And it then makes it that there is auto balance, can you fix it?

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2013, 12:30:32 pm »
Actually, you kept trolling, the hole server was complaining. We seen you troll and when James said if you keep trolling, you'll be banned you said "That's ok, I will come on with other CD keys" then you were banned.

Also your server keeps crashing. And it then makes it that there is auto balance, can you fix it?

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll look into the server issues now.

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 01:06:16 pm »
Server config has been updated so that when it restarts the settings are still valid. Means no autobalance and class limits etc. If you notice the server crashing again then please let me know.

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 01:10:04 pm »
Thanks, will do.

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 12:00:23 pm »
Server is currently down as I am updating it now.

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2013, 10:02:08 pm »
Main (200 Slot) Server has been updated to v0.03. Everything is working now. The 50 slot will remain on v0.02 for those who have not yet updated.

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2013, 01:10:11 pm »
Main (200 Slot) Server has been updated to v0.03. Everything is working now. The 50 slot will remain on v0.02 for those who have not yet updated.

Nice :P And Thank You!

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
Re: The Zulu Kingdom / The Zulu Deathpits [EU]
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 07:25:59 pm »
Post updated with info on our new 50 slot TDM server- The Zulu Deathpits!

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: go to hell i`m not in the mood
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2013, 01:42:07 am »
Hi this is important ive played ur server a lot lately

my ping is good but theres two MAJOR PROBLEMS

1/ the server crashes every half an hour not jujst for me but everyone..
and this is only when 3 people on.. not a load of people, so thats cant be used as a reason

2/ the round ends after 10 poinds.. that is silly for a tdm.. and when there are more than 2 people .. it means the map only lasts a minute
please change the server settings for round to end at 250 points

THANK YOU

please do it quick.. as that is the only thing stopping people from using the server.. its no fun having a server that ends or crashes every few minutes

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2013, 01:44:12 am »
The servers will be updated in the next couple of days. Until then you'll have to wait sorry.