Author Topic: Conway's Shed [The 100 Day Campaign]  (Read 13725 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Conway's Shed [The 100 Day Campaign]
« on: October 03, 2014, 12:10:06 am »
WELCOME TO CONWAY'S SHED!
Skins, Sounds, Maps and More!
============================================================
A few Things to start with.......
============================================================
Basically I want to start off with hello and a bit about who I am! The name that I use for most games including NW is Conway and I've been in the community for two whole years and a half now. I've been in many regiments and met a lot of people and aside from running a server that has seen great success in the past the real thing I loved to do in this game aside from goof around with friends was make maps. Making maps allowed me to be creative and have fun playing such a good game. In fact I would not at all be surprised if at least 500 hours of my game time in M&B is a direct result of mapping. Of course however this is mainly focused on re-skins so I'll get to that as son as possible. I recently volunteered to help make maps for the new mod called Red and Blue (Btw go get that) and although at first I was amazed by all the new features I had to work with I eventually started to crash a lot due to my PC in a way that no progress could be made on any maps. This demotivated me and I have not really done much mapping since. I've instead decided to try a bit of skin making instead and I find it rather fun, now enough about my life story.....lets talk business!

1st Off! ATM not a lot will be available because I'm very lazybusy at the moment and getting links n' stuff and zipping and un zipping takes a lot more work then I would like it to. I'll do my very best to keep this thread updated with all new content and my plans and ideas!

Numero 2! I'm not taking requests, why you may ask?  Because not only am I lazybusy I also am very poor at organisation and to make my life easy I keep all files I'm working on placed neatly on my desktop -
Spoiler
[close]
Yea......basically every file/folder there is for M&B most of the folder contain endless amounts of files n' junk! So yea not going to be making it a sea of files also don't want to disappoint people :(

~Royal Newfoundland Regiment of Fencible Infantry~
Download
Replaces 33rd
Ranker
Spoiler
[close]
Ensign
Spoiler
[close]

What is the 100 Day Campaign Re-Skin Mod?
The 100 Day Campaign Re-Skin Mod for Napoleonic Wars focuses on the nations that are less praised for their contribution to the campaign. Nations such as the Kingdom of Holland, Brunswick, Nassau and Hanover receive less credit than their British allies. I'm planning on putting the regiments of these nations in the places of their French or British Allies so that you have a more "Diverse" mix of troops and most of these troops I find have slightly more colour than the default red and blue. Most of the current reskins are Planned for the British faction rather than France but there will be French troops when I get round to it!

~William II (Prince of Orange)~
Replaces Wellington
Spoiler
[close]

~Hanoverian Jäger Corps (WIP)~
Replaces 95th
Ranker currently Unavailable - Unfinished.
Sergeant
Spoiler
[close]
Officer
Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 06:13:39 am by Conway »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Conway's Shed [The 100 Day Campaign]
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 12:11:08 am »
Again Work in Progress currently I'll fix it up through the night! Easier to do things once at a time than have 1000 tabs open!

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 01:49:03 am »
Looking great, would love to see more of your skins.  ;)

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 01:50:06 am »
Good Luck Conway  :)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 02:07:41 am »
Thanks :) Obviously I'm not very good yet but I hope to improve :D

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 04:50:24 am »
Basic part of the Prince of Orange skin for the Uk general!

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 04:54:25 am »
About time you made a minor modifications thread. Best of luck with this re-skin project.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 06:54:22 am »
Basic part of the Prince of Orange skin for the Uk general!

Looks nice, though he didn't form square... Poor 44th.  :'(

Offline Reznov

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 11:24:47 am »
Did you just really believe whats said in the Sharpe's rifles serie? That movie is so historical inacurate that it makes me puke.... Pure british propaganda of them being so superior. Prince of Oragne was young yes but he was an execellent commander most Dutch generals were after years of service in the french army. Its eighter believe that stupid movie or exctually read the battle reports and see how much credits they got from various British commanders. Bloody Wellington was too much of a bitch to mention us >.<      yes someone is butthurt here...... :P

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 01:04:07 pm »
Did you just really believe whats said in the Sharpe's rifles serie? That movie is so historical inacurate that it makes me puke.... Pure british propaganda of them being so superior. Prince of Oragne was young yes but he was an execellent commander most Dutch generals were after years of service in the french army. Its eighter believe that stupid movie or exctually read the battle reports and see how much credits they got from various British commanders. Bloody Wellington was too much of a bitch to mention us >.<      yes someone is butthurt here...... :P
Yes, someone IS butthurt here. I mean c'mon. Isn't it obvious that you can't trust a movie to tell the truth? I was just joking man.  8)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 04:48:11 pm »
Incase you didn't read the description this mod focuses on shedding light to those who receive less credit for their contribution (And their uniforms don't look half bad ethier).

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 04:51:59 pm »
Good luck Conway nice skin you have made :)

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 04:53:03 pm »
Gud luk bud

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2014, 02:44:03 pm »
Very nice to see someone make a Prince of Orange skin. Keep up the good work.

And for some general info about the real man: Sharpe was written as an extremely pro-British war novel and puts everyone that's not British in a very bad light. The real Prince of Orange was known to be very loved by both the British and Dutch soldiers, he was known to be brave and caring. His nickname was slender Billy, not Silly Billy as Sharpe makes us believe. After Waterloo, he became king of the Netherlands in 1840 and introduced a series of democratic and liberal reforms and literally worked himself to death. He died in 1849 from the exhaustion of working too much and too hard.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2014, 06:35:43 pm »
Very nice to see someone make a Prince of Orange skin. Keep up the good work.

And for some general info about the real man: Sharpe was written as an extremely pro-British war novel and puts everyone that's not British in a very bad light. The real Prince of Orange was known to be very loved by both the British and Dutch soldiers, he was known to be brave and caring. His nickname was slender Billy, not Silly Billy as Sharpe makes us believe. After Waterloo, he became king of the Netherlands in 1840 and introduced a series of democratic and liberal reforms and literally worked himself to death. He died in 1849 from the exhaustion of working too much and too hard.

Poor Billy :(