Author Topic: JAPANESE Thread. 日本語のみ!  (Read 4274 times)

AeroNinja

Re: JAPANESE Thread. 日本語のみ!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 09:40:08 am »
ここで、日本人、と日本語を話す人があつまってはなすところです。楽しく、優しく、はげますはなしをしましょう!
Finally someone who talks like a nice man.
Out of topic, but to answer your sig ดิฉัน สบาย ดี คะ ขอบคุณ
hehehe. :P

Had a good talk with famasu and ojisan they are thinking about it for joining these forums but they are not out it yet. :(
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:41:42 am by Makuda »

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 03:53:23 pm »
Bullshit you used Google translate staph wana be jap plz

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 04:32:31 pm »
Makuda, I saw on a thread (World cup one) that you said you were Brazilian and poor playing on the streets, and now you're better off you hate it. I don't understand where you'd picked up Japanese or w.e languages you've been posting, seems autistic like this thread.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 06:15:39 pm »
Makuda, I saw on a thread (World cup one) that you said you were Brazilian and poor playing on the streets, and now you're better off you hate it. I don't understand where you'd picked up Japanese or w.e languages you've been posting, seems autistic like this thread.
There are a surprising number of Japanese people in Brazil/mixed Japanese Brazilians.

Can't promise anything but i'll try to bring the Japanese Mount and Blade Elite players at this thread. Don't know if they will come but I'll ask them.
Mount and Blade has a separate forum to NW, so I suggest inviting them to a Japanese forum on Taleworlds, where I think you'll find a much bigger community than here on FSE. And in terms of where to put this thread, if it's a petition for a separate forum, it should go under the website section I suppose.

AeroNinja

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 06:43:51 pm »
There are a surprising number of Japanese people in Brazil/mixed Japanese Brazilians.

Can't promise anything but i'll try to bring the Japanese Mount and Blade Elite players at this thread. Don't know if they will come but I'll ask them.
Mount and Blade has a separate forum to NW, so I suggest inviting them to a Japanese forum on Taleworlds, where I think you'll find a much bigger community than here on FSE. And in terms of where to put this thread, if it's a petition for a separate forum, it should go under the website section I suppose.
ooh ok ill try to tiki

And marks there is only one dude here on these forums who has that mix and that is me. If you don't believe me why jerking the shit out of me? Just leave it i met more people with more wierd mixes than myself

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 06:48:55 pm »
If you don't want hate, prove it m9.

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 06:54:38 pm »
Bullshit you used Google translate staph wana be jap plz

おまえ、なめてんのかクソじじい。くそしとけ馬鹿ハゲ。うんこ食べる。俺が日本語しゃべらないと思ってんのか?
お母さんに戻れ!!

Shut the Fuck up. I speak Japanese as much as you are a bastard.

Sincearly. Anyone wanna talk on TS? I'll bet a humdred bucks
Since I'm not a bastard that means you can't speak Japanense gg wp #rekt plz unistall
Hi

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 06:55:37 pm »
Why would he have to prove his race/culture? Are you jealous? Someone's culture/race is the most ridiculous thing to argue about, it's not something people lie about.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2014, 06:56:50 pm »
Why would he have to prove his race/culture? Are you jealous? Someone's culture/race is the most ridiculous thing to argue about, it's not something people lie about.
I meant prove that he could speak Japanese instead of using google translate. -_-

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2014, 06:58:15 pm »
Can I speak japanse when I eat japanse? plz explain
Hi

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 07:01:00 pm »
I meant prove that he could speak Japanese instead of using google translate. -_-
How about you prove he is using Google Translate? It's not uncommon for people to know how to write/type in a language and not speak it. I know how to read japanese, but not write it well or speak it, because I'm in the process of learning it.

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 07:01:41 pm »
私は醤油で汚れ汚いポテトだああ、私は日本語を話す見て、私はプラッタ上のいくつかの傷がGWNようなので、くそうーんたわごと、私は私を見てボスだけど、それはそう

haters going to hate
Hi

AeroNinja

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 07:09:51 pm »

Anata wa. Watashi o shinjite inai shikashi, watashi wa, naze rikai shite inai

Here u all happy now? Typed with english keyboard

Offline Antoine de Lasalle

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2014, 01:14:23 am »
私は醤油で汚れ汚いポテトだああ、私は日本語を話す見て、私はプラッタ上のいくつかの傷がGWNようなので、くそうーんたわごと、私は私を見てボスだけど、それはそう

haters going to hate

Wtf.  Google translate... If you want proof, then come to TS and talk to me. If you want to add me on steam.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2014, 11:29:13 am »
あなただけのクソあなた​​少し雌犬私について何性交を言ったの?私はあなたが私はネイビーシールズの私のクラスのトップを卒業し、私はアル·Quaedaに関する多数の秘密の襲撃に関与してきた知っている、と私は300以上確認さキルを持っている必要があります。私はゴリラ戦の訓練を受けていると私は、全体の米軍のトップ狙撃だ。あなたは私に何もなく、ただのターゲットはありません。私は私のクソの言葉をマークし、この地球上で前に見たことがない同類いるの精度であなたに性交を一掃します。あなたはインターネット上で私にたわごとを言って逃げることができると思う?愚かな人は、もう一度考えてみてください。我々は、私は、アメリカ全体でスパイの私の秘密のネットワークに接触していますし、あなたのIPが今トレースされている話すように、より良い嵐、ウジの準備。あなたの人生を呼び出し哀れな小さい事を払拭嵐。あなたが死んで、子供をクソだ。私はいつでもどこでもすることができ、私は700以上の方法であなたを殺すことができる、それがちょうど私の素手でね。私は広範囲に非武装の戦闘の訓練を受けたが、私は米国海兵隊全体のアーセナルへのアクセス権を持っていると私は大陸の顔を離れてあなたの惨めなお尻を、あなたは少しくそ拭くために、その最大限にそれを使用しますしていないだけ。あなたはあなたの小さな"賢い"コメントあなたの上にダウンさせるとしていた不浄なものを報復知っていたことができる唯一の​​場合は、多分あなたはあなたのクソ舌を開催しているだろう。しかし、あなたは、あなたは、今、あなたはあなたが馬鹿を田舎者の白人野郎、代金を払っていなかったことができませんでした。私はすべてのあなたを怒りのたわごとされ、あなたはそれに溺れます。あなたは死んだ、きみをクソだ。