Author Topic: Paladins  (Read 11494 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Paladins
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2017, 03:16:50 am »
Got my first penta as Lex today, mans a beast.

Torvald is broken af, literally never dies

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2017, 04:23:59 am »

Lex OP, and I agree torvald is for sure one of the hardest tanks to deal with IMO. The new tank Ash seems nuts also.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2017, 04:31:13 am »

Lex OP, and I agree torvald is for sure one of the hardest tanks to deal with IMO. The new tank Ash seems nuts also.
They just need to make Torvald have less health/shield health, wayyy too much HP/shield that he can just regenerate over and over, and yeah Ash seems like a CC machine,

I've been really itching to get into competitive but the game wants you to get 12 champions at lvl 4 mastery, seems a bit ridiculous, you want me to get half of your entire roster to lvl 4 Hi-Rez? Cmon scoob.

Also how is Pip your main? He is by far one of the weakest champions I have seen so far in this game. He has a shitty kit with the potion bit, and his left click is average. The only thing I see about him that's good is his tiny design and mobility.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2017, 04:39:49 am »

They just need to make Torvald have less health/shield health, wayyy too much HP/shield that he can just regenerate over and over, and yeah Ash seems like a CC machine,

I've been really itching to get into competitive but the game wants you to get 12 champions at lvl 4 mastery, seems a bit ridiculous, you want me to get half of your entire roster to lvl 4 Hi-Rez? Cmon scoob.

Also how is Pip your main? He is by far one of the weakest champions I have seen so far in this game. He has a shitty kit with the potion bit, and his left click is average. The only thing I see about him that's good is his tiny design and mobility.

He's a god man. I play him as a DMG/Flank and his CC is good. His right and left click are an amazing combo. I can solo pretty much every hero with ease usually except torvald and good maevs. I almost have master rank also... But the grind is real when you get SA noob teammates half the time.

And they have you get 12 to lvl 4 so that you can play comp with a variety of hero's and not be a noob if your main gets chosen. As comp doesn't allow duplicate hero's.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2017, 04:49:48 am »

He's a god man. I play him as a DMG/Flank and his CC is good. His right and left click are an amazing combo. I can solo pretty much every hero with ease usually except torvald and good maevs. I almost have master rank also... But the grind is real when you get SA noob teammates half the time.

And they have you get 12 to lvl 4 so that you can play comp with a variety of hero's and not be a noob if your main gets chosen. As comp doesn't allow duplicate hero's.
Oh alright, 12 seems a little excessive imo,

and playing Pip as dmg/flank damn haha, I'll have to try it out sometime, I've been enjoying playing Androxxus, Lex, Cassie, Bomb King atm, and Torvald if I want a quick win. A good Bomb King can be the best hero in the game imo.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2017, 05:18:39 am »

Oh alright, 12 seems a little excessive imo,

and playing Pip as dmg/flank damn haha, I'll have to try it out sometime, I've been enjoying playing Androxxus, Lex, Cassie, Bomb King atm, and Torvald if I want a quick win. A good Bomb King can be the best hero in the game imo.

Yah honestly 12 is a bit much but i am glad they require it overall. Bomb King is for sure one of the best in the game. And yea Pip really shouldn't be played as a primary healer contrary to popular belief and the fact that he is support really makes people view him in the wrong way, He is just much better at dmg/flank role. And i use the healing pot to basically give me 2 health bars in duels. And with weightless i am very difficult to deal with. Here are some of my most recent screens from comp matches, note the DMG / Solo kills / Elims:

Lost this game but just compare my stats (DMG especially) to everyone else in lobby.

My Pip Dmg/Flank loadout: ;D

Always use catalyst for legendary<3 :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 05:32:56 am by Marceaux »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2017, 05:53:06 am »
Nice man that's pretty dope, I'll definitely try that out,  gotta grind out the 12 champions thing anyway so I can get on the comp ball

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2017, 08:37:55 am »
marc i think you take this game too seriously theres not even that many cuties in it

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2017, 03:44:28 pm »
marc i think you take this game too seriously theres not even that many cuties in it

I should take this more seriously and stop fucking around on cs... I had a tryout with a top team but didnt go because I was in a match lol.... The Esports part of paladins is so easy to get into right now if your good and willing to try. I'm also to lazy to master my 2nd and 3rd choice champions....

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2017, 03:42:01 am »
Overwatch rip off.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2017, 03:47:40 am »
Overwatch rip off.

You're just a rip off your parents.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2017, 04:00:33 am »
Man Pip is a beast, been playing him as a dmg and its pretty fun, he gets so much lifesteal with the acumen card and life rip item in game

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2017, 04:18:20 am »
Man Pip is a beast, been playing him as a dmg and its pretty fun, he gets so much lifesteal with the acumen card and life rip item in game

Woo!! Glad you like like him man, Pip is one of the best for damage don't let noobs try to tell you otherwise. I always hear someone complain when I tell them I'm playing damage and not healer with Pip. And yes the life rip items are perfect for Pip. That and deft hands. ;D

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2017, 05:02:31 am »
Overwatch rip off.

You're just a rip off your parents.

i ripped off my dick