Author Topic: Server crashes [1.0]  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
  • Side: Union
Server crashes [1.0]
« on: August 05, 2015, 10:25:52 pm »
We have tried 4 different servers by different hosters, and the server's cant cope and keep crashing.

My server had 0.5 for over a year with no problems. For a few weeks, 1.0 was running fine. But now its just constantly lagging and crashing.

Anyone else getting the same problems with servers with over 180 people?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:30:10 pm by Tyrionpk »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Server crashes [1.0]
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 06:06:30 am »
I can't really compete with 180 players, but I've had around 60 one time and everyones games kinda, synchronized crashed.. with a not responding thing.. so if that's what you mean, its not only you,  though it only happened once.

Offline Sethja8

• Second Lieutenant
  • infamous soundmod creator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_Sethja8
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 08:08:26 pm »
with events, a map change with a lot of props will cause a server-stop (or whatever it's formally known as) where players can't select teams, etc. for a minute or so.  it clears up fairly quick in my opinion.  i haven't noticed (as a player and not an administrator) any crashing issues or errors other than once a few weeks back.

still, if there is an issue, hopefully a fix will be found

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 05:31:03 am »
with events, a map change with a lot of props will cause a server-stop (or whatever it's formally known as) where players can't select teams, etc. for a minute or so.  it clears up fairly quick in my opinion.  i haven't noticed (as a player and not an administrator) any crashing issues or errors other than once a few weeks back.

still, if there is an issue, hopefully a fix will be found
When the Union Army server crashed, that wasn't the issue. The whole server crashed, so we moved to another. That crashed. It's nothing to do with the props. Crashed using a random map too.