Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Mk.IV [#MiningForSalt]  (Read 30799 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Community List-NaCl Mk.IV [#MiningForSalt]
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2016, 10:45:55 pm »
That command in the signature gives me a kill reason in pw so glgl
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2016, 11:20:39 pm »
You didn't have to type any of that, we could have just looked at your signature and how we should all bow down to you.
one of the couple points i made. thanks for being a smart ass xdd!!
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2016, 11:24:33 pm »
You didn't have to type any of that, we could have just looked at your signature and how we should all bow down to you.
one of the couple points i made. thanks for being a smart ass xdd!!

you're welcome!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2016, 11:49:40 am »
You know I have never put down an opinion on this thread as to where I stand compared to other leaders on the All Time Leader List.

I have never felt like I have been given proper recognition for the talent I possess (sorry not trying to toot my own horn but this is going to contain a whole lot of that) and that is solely winning line battles based on my abilities as a leader. In the years of my leading, I have never had the luxury or even access to these players that have the ability to change the game with their individual talent (outside of DjOverJoy, great player in linebattles).

Even without these massive stacks of players that follow each other and carry the best regiments to LB wins and ultimately league wins, I have always managed to be a competitive leader and make the regiments I lead competitive. Despite me consistently losing to the 71st, even they can vouch as they have done many times before, the rounds were always close. ALWAYS. Sure we would lose 8-2, 7-3, 6-4. I believe that some leaders are rated purely on the results that they have produced  without little context behind them. I believe this to not be a good thing.

This ties in to my next point. I have never had your AP0C's, Grim's, Maple's, Godfried's, etc... that so often show their opinion on these threads in my regiment. Therefore, if people are judging me solely on my results then I am not getting a fair comparison (imo) because the people doing the rating simply lack the context to give me a fair judgement.

Also, if you look, my results are actually pretty incredible. I as a leader have only dropped 1 linebattle in any league EVER. This was to the 14th (the same 14th that went on to win the first NWL ) 6-4 .

To close, I feel that I am underrated and though many disagree, I think I could be an Elite Tier leader.
dont trigger me!!111!!11!
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2016, 11:39:05 am »
god all of your banter sucks

mfw anyone who can bant half decently gets muted and the NA community dies

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2016, 12:04:45 pm »
Karth should 길 힘 샐르ᄑᄒ.

Nock

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2016, 03:18:15 pm »
saltier than eu thread

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2016, 04:40:54 pm »
"Fuck the 63e, fuck the 71st... we're the best damn regiment in the game" -Alexander
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2016, 06:43:56 pm »
"Fuck the 63e, fuck the 71st... we're the best damn regiment in the game" -Alexander
you forgot one will

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2016, 11:02:08 pm »
you forgot one will
he forgot 2
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2016, 06:34:34 pm »
The memers are finally unmuted!

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2016, 09:01:01 pm »
but babyj and harambe wont ever be unmuted :/
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2016, 12:53:33 am »
but babyj and harambe wont ever be unmuted :/
Babyj gets unbanned in like a month
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2016, 02:56:00 am »
You know I have never put down an opinion on this thread as to where I stand compared to other leaders on the All Time Leader List.

I have never felt like I have been given proper recognition for the talent I possess (sorry not trying to toot my own horn but this is going to contain a whole lot of that) and that is solely winning line battles based on my abilities as a leader. In the years of my leading, I have never had the luxury or even access to these players that have the ability to change the game with their individual talent (outside of DjOverJoy, great player in linebattles).

Even without these massive stacks of players that follow each other and carry the best regiments to LB wins and ultimately league wins, I have always managed to be a competitive leader and make the regiments I lead competitive. Despite me consistently losing to the 71st, even they can vouch as they have done many times before, the rounds were always close. ALWAYS. Sure we would lose 8-2, 7-3, 6-4. I believe that some leaders are rated purely on the results that they have produced  without little context behind them. I believe this to not be a good thing.

This ties in to my next point. I have never had your AP0C's, Grim's, Maple's, Godfried's, etc... that so often show their opinion on these threads in my regiment. Therefore, if people are judging me solely on my results then I am not getting a fair comparison (imo) because the people doing the rating simply lack the context to give me a fair judgement.

Also, if you look, my results are actually pretty incredible. I as a leader have only dropped 1 linebattle in any league EVER. This was to the 14th (the same 14th that went on to win the first NWL ) 6-4 .

To close, I feel that I am underrated and though many disagree, I think I could be an Elite Tier leader.
you fucking blow.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2016, 12:15:47 pm »

you fucking blow.