Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 554101 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #3825 on: February 01, 2018, 04:11:35 am »
Name under which you were banned: [Autochamber.exe[3]
What was happening when you got banned: Falsely banned for using an auto chamber name, 3 of my friends were falsely banned and this is a completely retarded over abuse of admin privileges.
Time, date, and timezone: 8:40 CST
User Identification Number: 524406
Couldn't even be more false, when I ban someone, and you/Roman decided to leave and use their name to come back in, just to spite me because you're mad I banned sanders, unacceptable lol. If you feel as if I misused my admin, feel free to leave a report and lets see if Label or Krastinov agree with you.
What was happening when you got banned: Falsely banned for using an auto chamber name, 3 of my friends were falsely banned and this is a completely retarded over abuse of admin privileges.
Couldn't even be more false, when I ban someone, and you/Roman decided to leave and use their name to come back in, just to spite me because you're mad I banned sanders, unacceptable lol. If you feel as if I misused my admin, feel free to leave a report and lets see if Label or Krastinov agree with you.
Wasn't even with sanders so sure, Roman didn't even mean to use the name he just went in for a the meme of using it not think he'd get permad I think temp banning was more in call for it not just permaing them.
Go look at the 15e ts history and look for a user entering named "fk u glenn" Yeah, you were with sanders.
So im in a ts channel chilling with sanders? What is that guilt automatically for association? That's no proof he was even on the server to my knowledge atleast. We were just talking after a groupfight with the 116th.
so sure, Roman didn't even mean to use the name he just went in for a the meme of using it not think he'd get permad I think temp banning was more in call for it not just permaing them.
Wasn't playing with sanders, You know what I meant. I can bold and letters too but doesn't deter you banned me and Roman knowing it was us. Seeing as how most of not all of sanders keys are already logged banned on NA gf from the multiple times hes been caught.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #3826 on: February 01, 2018, 04:11:58 am »
Learn how to use spoilers ffs

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3827 on: February 01, 2018, 04:13:39 am »
Spoiler
Wasn't even with sanders so sure, Roman didn't even mean to use the name he just went in for a the meme of using it not think he'd get permad I think temp banning was more in call for it not just permaing them.
Go look at the 15e ts history and look for a user entering named "fk u glenn" Yeah, you were with sanders.
So im in a ts channel chilling with sanders? What is that guilt automatically for association? That's no proof he was even on the server to my knowledge atleast. We were just talking after a groupfight with the 116th.
so sure, Roman didn't even mean to use the name he just went in for a the meme of using it not think he'd get permad I think temp banning was more in call for it not just permaing them.
Wasn't playing with sanders, You know what I meant. I can bold and letters too but doesn't deter you banned me and Roman knowing it was us. Seeing as how most of not all of sanders keys are already logged banned on NA gf from the multiple times hes been caught.
[close]

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3828 on: February 01, 2018, 04:14:37 am »
I'm practicing

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #3829 on: February 01, 2018, 04:15:54 am »
I'm practicing
Thanks brother, now yell at moraine to do it

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: February 01, 2018, 04:17:01 am »
Why did I get an extra 5 days Krast?

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3831 on: February 01, 2018, 04:21:19 am »

Insulted me earlier today, also you came back on the server using Sander's name to be a smart-ass.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: February 01, 2018, 04:22:34 am »

Insulted me earlier today, also you came back on the server using Sander's name to be a smart-ass.
You added 5 days for a meme when you do it all the time? What. The Actual fuck?

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: February 01, 2018, 04:26:08 am »

Are you implying that I've called you a fag in server chat before?
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: February 01, 2018, 04:28:10 am »

No i'm not but you did justly slay me for it and I apologized for it. I don't think its fair or right just add five days because of something I was already punished for.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: February 01, 2018, 04:30:45 am »
Spoiler

No i'm not but you did justly slay me for it and I apologized for it. I don't think its fair or right just add five days because of something I was already punished for.
[close]

How about just not trying to be spiteful to admins and following the rules? You can contemplate how unfair it is for 15 days and then you'll remember to avoid that in the future.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: February 01, 2018, 04:31:59 am »
Spoiler

[close]

How about just not trying to be spiteful to admins and following the rules? You can contemplate how unfair it is for 15 days and then you'll remember to avoid that in the future.
Fine. If you won't reconsider I suppose thats that.

Oatmeal

« Reply #3837 on: February 01, 2018, 04:49:45 am »
anyone wanna play PS4 FIFA 18 Pro clubs

Suns

« Reply #3838 on: February 01, 2018, 04:57:33 am »
"I wasnt with sanders so"
"I was chilling with sanders in ts"
"Wait you know what I meant"
"Why am I banned 5 days longer?"
"I'm a liar."

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3839 on: February 01, 2018, 05:49:07 am »
why don't you try not arguing with admins and see how that goes

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)