Author Topic: US|EU Hosting. 200 slots $14 | 254 slots $18 LowLatencyServers.com | 40% off  (Read 24444 times)

Offline LowLatencyServers

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
  • Side: Neutral
Re: US and EU Hosting. 200 slots $14 | 254 slots $20 LowLatencyServers.com
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 03:06:24 am »
Thanks for letting me know!
Would you be interested in a server from St Louis or France?
If so how many or how many slots?

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2014, 05:51:54 am »
We have added Paris, France as well; if you are a current client and want to move there just let us know in a support ticket, all of your files and settings will move with it.

Offline apricotes1

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Munnerlyn
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2014, 03:32:47 am »
Hello. My friend recently purchased a 200 slot 14 dollar server and nothing is showing up in NW nor did she get a control panel to manage the server. What should we do?

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2014, 10:57:59 am »
Hello. My friend recently purchased a 200 slot 14 dollar server and nothing is showing up in NW nor did she get a control panel to manage the server. What should we do?

Always create a support ticket in the billing panel for urgent issues.  We don't have any open tickets today but I will track them down by the information you gave me.
Update: I'm showing the server as being online 1 minute after payment and the welcome email being sent for it at this time as well.
Have your friend create a support ticket if they are unable to find this information.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 11:00:56 am by LowLatencyServers »

Offline apricotes1

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Munnerlyn
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2014, 10:44:11 pm »

Always create a support ticket in the billing panel for urgent issues.  We don't have any open tickets today but I will track them down by the information you gave me.
Update: I'm showing the server as being online 1 minute after payment and the welcome email being sent for it at this time as well.
Have your friend create a support ticket if they are unable to find this information.
Thank you. I will post here if we have any further issues.

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
Are there any locations we currently don't have that people are looking for with affordable hosting?
We looked into Australia, but couldn't find anything sadly there.

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
Are there any locations we currently don't have that people are looking for with affordable hosting?
We looked into Australia, but couldn't find anything sadly there.

West coast USA? California maybe?

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
So, how long after purchasing a server do you have to wait for it to come online?? FYI. I just purchased one.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Clearly you focus US hosting, but I am possibly looking to buy a 25-30 slot Full Invasion 2 server (M&B:Warband). Possibly hosted in France as I am EU and I usually get a good ping still on EU servers. Could you add me on Steam so I can ask a few questions please (if you have Steam if not PM me). My Steam is "Herishey" or if that doesn't work try "spikecon1".
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
Munch, it should be near instant unless something went wrong.
We had an issue today where there was a ' in a username which failed automation for that one order, it's been fixed and online.

George385, thanks I was looking at either San Francisco or Los Angeles myself so we are on the same page =)
Have a preference to either one?

Herishey, we have France and Germany hosting, I've sent you a PM.

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
umm, do you have a phone number to call you guys on or do I have to wait for a response on a ticket?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
111e will be purchasing a 200 slot hosted in Chicago very soon!

Offline Bolton

• Sergeant Major
  • canadian bro
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bradley
The 23rd has just purchased a 200 slot server. Within minutes it was up and ready, thanks for this great service. We were paying roughly the same per month for a 30 slot server on Blue Fang. 10/10 so far.

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
George385, thanks I was looking at either San Francisco or Los Angeles myself so we are on the same page =)
Have a preference to either one?

nope, im in Aus, so whichever has better ping :P i would guess San Fran myself..

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
I would love to switch our server to you folks, but I have one issue. The paypal we use is not verified through a bank account or credit card to ensure all donations go to the server upkeep, unfortunately that interferes with me making normal payments. We use BFS currently because they have an account funds option on their website where I can donate funds directly to their website and pay from there. Do you folks have anything like this or something else that I could use to get around this barrier? Currently this is the only thing stopping me from switching providers.