Author Topic: 3eVolt trolling LB hosted by 4th  (Read 2414 times)

Offline God_

• Corporal
  • I once Made puppytron rage while using only an axe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Husar_God
  • Side: Neutral
3eVolt trolling LB hosted by 4th
« on: July 29, 2015, 05:23:33 am »
The LB was pretty crazy on its own, with almost 2 or 3 resets just because of bush pirates ambushing seperate reg's (ones name was BillTheButcher but it was probs a fake.)But the bush pirates only contributed to half the chaos and resets. The 3eVolt actually attacked our reg multiple rounds firing apon us, and charging us individually or as a group in melee. It stalled the entire event, making the admins have to reset multiple times. But the cherry on top was when all the 3eVolt all switched to Arthur Wesley instead of going line inf and attacked our reg, with officer swords and pistols. After leaving the event right after the act,[4th]~Col_Nico said they would never be a part of events hosted by the admins again. I have multiple questions for the 3eVolt, one being, why the fuck would you try ruining an LB that takes hard time and planning, and why take the risk of getting banned from LB's forever? my other question is has the 3eVolt been known to be trolls, because this was the most immature act by any reg I have ever seen. Anyway if Nico is reading this it was still a great LB and was glad I could come, even with the bush pirates and reg's trolling.

Also i'm not blaming this entirely on the 3eVolt, because other reg's including mine definitely participated in the trolling slightly, but the 3eVolt does take the cake for douchiest reg of the week. I also understand that the 3eVolt is a long time rival with the 111e, but for what they did was not excusable, almost ruining a LB for all the other reg's there.
\

Offline Gunther AV

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: 3eVolt trolling LB hosted by 4th
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 05:29:42 am »
the 3eVolt does take the cake for douchiest reg of the week.

Debatable

. I also understand that the 3eVolt is a long time rival with the 111e

lol

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 05:50:28 am »
Ban 3eVolt trole

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 06:07:47 am »
Big bad 3eVolt ruined your event  :'( how sad. Not the bush pirates getting in the server every round, not 2 regiments leaving half way through, not the FoL ridden charges, and not the constant spam in admin chat by glenn! No, it was the 3eVolt. They typed mean words in chat! They even all went dismounted napoleon for the last round! What a tragedy.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 06:17:24 am »
Big bad 3eVolt ruined your event  :'( how sad. Not the bush pirates getting in the server every round, not 2 regiments leaving half way through, not the FoL ridden charges, and not the constant spam in admin chat by glenn! No, it was the 3eVolt. They typed mean words in chat! They even all went dismounted napoleon for the last round! What a tragedy.

This +1

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 06:19:10 am »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
  • FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE GEDI ARE EVIL!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cuck_
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 06:26:50 am »

Offline Wherner

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wherner
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 06:28:55 am »
Couldn't have said it better Grim. 3eVolt litteraly did nothing to "ruin the event." Your side of the story is so fucking biased it's hilarious.

Offline God_

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 06:42:30 am »
ruining was a little far, and honestly im not the type to want to have everyone in an entire reg hate me, but you should probs talk to Nico. getting banned from all of there events would suck. Just wondering motives? Like why would you tk our reg twice? was that merc supposed to kill all our guys?
\

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 06:45:05 am »
i hate grim.

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 06:47:27 am »
memes

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 06:48:05 am »
ruining was a little far, and honestly im not the type to want to have everyone in an entire reg hate me, but you should probs talk to Nico. getting banned from all of there events would suck. Just wondering motives? Like why would you tk our reg twice? was that merc supposed to kill all our guys?
You're assuming that these bushpirates were in our ts. We have no idea who they are. They just joined with our tags and started tking.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 06:50:49 am »
it was me

Offline God_

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 06:54:03 am »
You're assuming that these bushpirates were in our ts. We have no idea who they are. They just joined with our tags and started tking.
Didn't know that thought they were your guys
\