Author Topic: Looking for an Ens for the 79th Cameron Higlanders FOUND AN ENS  (Read 758 times)

Offline Dunga

• Corporal
  • Keep calm and DungaDunga
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 44th_Col_Dunga
  • Side: Confederacy
                                                   WE NOW HAVE AN OFFICER DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST                       

Again, stop using other peoples work!

Welcome Folks!

So judging by the fact that you have clicked on this post makes me think that you're interested in becoming an officer for the 79th Cameron Highlanders

Basically, the 79th have 3 officers, myself (Col Dunga), Wulf-UrSelf (LtCol), Jihadi-James (Lt).
Now if you didn't already know, it's summer holidays! So usually, my LtCol and I go abroad on holiday meaning that the Lt is left to sort everything out himself. Now Jihadi-James needs a bit of help as he cannot lead a regiment by himself. So the 79th Highlanders are in need of an extra officer!

These Are The Requirements

• Need to attend at least 3 events per week (training and 1v1's included)
  • Need to have respect for the other members no matter what.
  • Experience is required in order to become an officer.
  • Need to be helpful and friendly with the other officers.

Once you have joined the teamspeak you will be asked a series of questions based around leading. You will then be given a little team of members and you will lead them for a while against another part of the reg. I will then asses you on how well you do!

If you are interested in becoming an officer, add me on steam [79th]Dunga and I will give you further details for the teamspeak,

Good Luck,
Col Dunga

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:38:52 pm by Marks »

Offline FroFro

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_Sgt_HazaFTW
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for an Ens for the 79th Cameron Higlanders
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 02:17:03 pm »
Well that's inviting, saying your officers have low mental capacity. Maybe put something more inviting? Just saying!

Good luck finding someone.

Offline Dunga

• Corporal
  • Keep calm and DungaDunga
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 44th_Col_Dunga
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for an Ens for the 79th Cameron Higlanders
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 02:17:39 pm »
Well that's inviting, saying your officers have low mental capacity. Maybe put something more inviting? Just saying!

Good luck finding someone.

Haha alright thanks for the tip