Author Topic: Who is the best leader you have been under?  (Read 65534 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: Who is the best leader you have been under?
« Reply #165 on: July 30, 2015, 06:14:31 pm »
I wouldn't consider Hekko the best leader I was ever under only because I feel like my time in Nr24 was pretty short. I joined pretty late relative to everyone else.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2015, 08:49:25 pm »
I'll never forget the time Hekko led us into a melee charge with a spyglass  :'( :'( :'(
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2015, 08:53:29 pm »
shut up I was best
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #168 on: July 31, 2015, 05:06:22 am »

Offline BearofNW

• Sergeant
  • \/\/ I /\/ /\/ E R
    • View Profile
  • Nick: honeybear
« Reply #169 on: July 31, 2015, 05:38:04 am »
Chantakey
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hfuHI8OmaR

countryyy boy yy i lvoe uu

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #170 on: July 31, 2015, 11:23:18 am »
I was clearly the best in all aspects back in the day.

Jewin' it all up

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2015, 03:02:47 pm »
Then why did you include Diplex? I mean he's never had a reg for long. At least Hekkos & Svenssons Nr24 won NWL.

Well I said big reg leaders 'etc', those were examples. Where as tardet specified top 3.. There is a difference. Using NWL as a measure of how much better they are is flawed also.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2015, 07:38:12 pm »
Diplex has/had the advantage of his YouTube channel, particularly it being at a certain popularity height during much of earlier NW, so it was easy to make a regiment and show it off to several thousand people with many who would join. Even Tavington and John Cameron had the benefit of YouTubers in their active line. Hekko and Svensson, and really anyone who didn't benefit off of the growth of their regiments through YT, should really be particularly credited.

Though (and I'm stating this to not give the wrong idea), it really comes down to the leaders capability to lead a regiment well and for an extended period of time that keeps so many people loyal to a regiment and a leader, you can use Tavington in particular as an example here when looking at House Lannister and they're return to NW and back to PW.

Offline Ragnosos

• Private
  • God Emporer
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
  • Nick: Heinrich Von Ludendorff
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2015, 07:50:43 pm »
Without a doubt QuBeZ... anyone who disagrees hasn't been lead by him, he's just a really cool and nice guy, you may know him from 33rd siege or minisiege

Offline James

• Colonel
  • 91st_Sjt_James_MacDonald
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2015, 08:20:25 pm »
For me it probably has to be Jezza, Tav, Ragni and Murphy.

Phailur

« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2015, 09:45:03 pm »
It's quite hard for me. I'll mention a few:

Diplex, as he lead the 77y arty back in MM which i was in and he did well to promote skilled and overall good players for arty, as well as the 79th->33rd etc, all of which where pretty fun to be in.

Aztir, as even to this day he continues to lead the 77y, he lead the line infantry well back in MM and i think he still continues to do well for the 77y overall. I remember when i first joined he was promoted to LCpl, now hes all grown up  :-*.

As well as K.G, who was the leader of the cav detachment in Diplex's reg's. After they were all gone a small community that came out of it formed the 9te which he was one of the officers there. I'm still in contact with him today :D although we don't talk that much.

And an honourable mention to Crumpet who keeps a good mix between discipline and enjoyment in linebattle's and a feeling of being welcome in the reg outside of them.

Offline Dainyel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Hark, Verily! I am a half-wit.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Donny Dee
« Reply #176 on: August 02, 2015, 01:27:29 am »
Crumpet is a pubescent sack of memes (with a shekel fetish) -911/10

Tallest was much better #13teLWRNevr4get
if you have another opinion I don't like, you cant post it here because that's mean and it hurts my feelings 

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 02, 2015, 01:58:50 am »
Diplex has/had the advantage of his YouTube channel, particularly it being at a certain popularity height during much of earlier NW, so it was easy to make a regiment and show it off to several thousand people with many who would join. Even Tavington and John Cameron had the benefit of YouTubers in their active line. Hekko and Svensson, and really anyone who didn't benefit off of the growth of their regiments through YT, should really be particularly credited.

Though (and I'm stating this to not give the wrong idea), it really comes down to the leaders capability to lead a regiment well and for an extended period of time that keeps so many people loyal to a regiment and a leader, you can use Tavington in particular as an example here when looking at House Lannister and they're return to NW and back to PW.
Tav is ridiculous. He has been playing since M&M came out and is still going strong. I don't know how one man can be so committed to this mediocre game at best.  I assume he must have very strong clan members supporting him.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #178 on: August 02, 2015, 02:04:50 am »

Tav is ridiculous. He has been playing since M&M came out and is still going strong. I don't know how one man can be so committed to this mediocre game at best.  I assume he must have very strong clan members supporting him.

oy vey

oy gevalt

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 02, 2015, 02:11:57 am »
The funny thing is that Tav supposedly hated Jews (probably just a big inside joke really) but he ended up being the ultimate Jew by stealing all his Reg donations fucking lol.