Author Topic: 4eme Marines (NA) (Updated)  (Read 938 times)

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
4eme Marines (NA) (Updated)
« on: February 24, 2018, 08:28:16 pm »
4eme Marines

Background
We are a pretty laid back regiment with around 20-25 members. We were formed about a month ago and joined up with the Weast Army and took their offer for us to merge. We are the last of the Grand Coalition Brigade which fell due to leadership inactivity. Regardless of that, I myself Colonel Hess and other regimental leaders took the initiative to save the remaining members and make my our own regiment. We consist of many new and veteran players and are always welcoming new faces to come play Mount and Blade Warband and/or other games with us. We aren't super strict about anything unless it becomes an issue. If you have questions, ask and one of the higher ups will help you out.

Regiment Facts

Our regiment offers a variety of companies that include specialties such as artillery, skirmishers, line, marines, and cavalry. In order to join a company,
 you must become the rank of "Soldat". After you get promoted, you may choose a specialty and try out for it. Whether you make it or not is up to the leadership of that company. If you don't make it, you may always retry.

Our regiment also likes to try out other events for other modules. We attend North and South events as well as Napoleonic and plan to do PW if a server ever gets hosted.

Even though we are NA focused, we are willing to accept people from the EU community to come and join the regiment. We welcome all regardless of race,
 ethnicity, etc. etc.

We don't mind a little bit of fun and joking around, but during events we are semi-serious since we want to represent ourselves as a good regiment to others and not a troll filled one. Trolling during an event is taken seriously and appropriate action will be taken.

A few things to consider is having a decent respect for others even if you don't like them. I don't want to deal with drama, and no one else does so keep it to yourself. We have an inactivity policy, but do not worry, I am pretty lenient about it unless you are an NCO or higher. Other than those things, just have some fun.

Roster

Spoiler

Commissioned Officers
Col-Hess
Mjr-Beef
CdB-TROLLCENTER7
Cpt-N/A
Lt-Vlad
SLt-N/A

Non-Commissioned Officers
Adj-N/A
SgtMaj-Heath
Sgt-Kuna
Sgt-DonDave
Cpl-Jamzzz

Enlisted
SoP-Kaiser
SoP-Redeye
SoP-Overlord
SoP-Yogurt
SoP-KroganSpy
SoP-Xneuks
SoP-DonAmore
SoD-PriceManser
SoD-0_Niner
Cad-Ropin
Cad-Pasta_Eater
Cad-anime_is_gay
Cad-Tony Soprano
Cad-Yekim
Cad-Speedy
Cad-Painkiller

[close]
Contact Us

Steam Links

Add one of the following people above to ask more questions that you may have or to join the regiment.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 03:19:46 am by Hess »

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 4eme Marines (NA) (Updated)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 02:33:18 am »
Good luck :D

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 03:06:33 am »

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 03:08:06 am »
I literally read Meme Marines at first, good Luck tho :)
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."