Author Topic: Hercules' 4v4 Groupfighting/Duel Tournament (Check Rules) (Prizes Included)  (Read 26171 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Prizes Consist Of the Following:

- All players 1st Place (Including subs) will receive a £20 Steam Gift ONLY. (No Transfers / G2A) However if you wish you can receive it in multiple steam games.
- After the Final match is complete, the Bronze match will take place for 3rd and 4th Place. Whichever team comes 3rd, will then fight the loser of the final (2nd place) for the Smaller prize.
- Whichever team wins the lower prize match, All players will receive a £10 Steam Gift ONLY. (No Transfers / G2A) However if you wish you can receive it in multiple steam games.
- The Winner of the Duels Final will receive one of the two Options:
        - A £20 Steam Gift ONLY. (No Transfers / G2A) However if you wish you can receive it in multiple steam games.
        - A Copy of Bannerlord when Released 

(May change upon the upcoming days, however pool will not change, just prize organisation and distribution)

Total Prize Pool: £200-240

Welcome to the 4v4 Tournament Forum page. This tournament will initially be taking place on the 11th November 2017 at 8 BST (Semi-Finals and Finals Date yet to be set!) and Will consist of Both Duelling and Groupfighting (Shown in the rules Below). Prize pool will depend on the amount of teams participating (if not enough participate, no prize pool will be given, More teams = more prizes): Minimum £80 (£20 steam game each) Maximum £150 (If you want to help out with prizes, throw me a message, i'm not made of money). Applications are below. Good luck to all entering.
All Team Captains please add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poosyhercules
All Team Captains request to join the steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Herculesgroupfightduel

CURRENT DUEL STANDINGS

RULES SPECIFIC TO THIS TOURNAMENT *MAY CHANGE* :

1. All participants to respect each other. Slaying/Banning will be down to Head Admins (within reason), and will not be questioned or contested.
2. If a member of your team gets slayed or team-killed in the arena (doesn't count accidental), the round will not be reset, and he will sit out for the current round. If banned, you may continue as a 3, but MAY NOT Use a sub for that current match. i.e: will play THAT MATCH with 3, not 4 members.
3. Matches will be ft7, Duels at the start of the first round (1 duel per match) will be ft3, Whichever duellist wins, gains their team a 1 point lead
4. The way the matches will work: Each team will nominate 1 player at the start of the MATCH to do a single FT 3, Whichever player wins, gains an instant 1 point lead in the Groupfighting for their team.
5. The points from the DUELS will be added up, and counted at the end (say you win 3:1 in a duel, you will get 3 points, enemy gets 1). The top 4 duellers(including a single dueller throughout the tournament who either played well, or humiliated his opponent. Picked between myself and the referees)  will then go on to do single elimination at the end of the Groupfighting tournament for separate prizes, in a first to 7. (2 1v1's + a final 1v1).
6. Teams are allowed 2 substitutes only.
7. Referees participating in matches, will NOT use admin abilities.
8. THE MORE YOU SWITCH BETWEEN YOUR TEAMS DUELLER, THE LESS POINTS THAT DUELLER WILL GET I.E: PLAYS LESS DUELS = LESS POINTS = LESS CHANCE OF GETTING INTO DUEL FINAL

GENERAL RULES :

1. Groupfighting Rules: Bayonets Only, Line Infantry Only. No leaving the arena once the round has started. All 4 Members present in the arena before starting
2. No glitching, Hacking, Autoblock, Autochamber/any other shite you guys have found that isn't naturally in Mount & Blade.
3. 4 Members allowed in the arena at one time only!
4. Any form of delaying e.g: team killing at the end which wastes time, you will be slayed/even banned.
5. Medium Melee speed, 4v4 appropriate arenas and maps.
6. FOOT GUARDS, DO NOT COUNT AS LINE INFANTRY.
7. no team limit Cap.
8. ROLE PLAY NAMES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
9. If you are NOT playing, or are NOT on one of the teams playing. Stay spectator. No exceptions.
10. If you are not playing, but your team is, you may stand on the stand or on the side of the arena, if you troll other players or other arenas, you and your team will be punished
11. Respect each other and the Head Admins (They're decision is the only decision, if a decision seems unfair, i may review it)
12. Anyone caught playing for a team which they are not apart of, will disqualify the entire team, unless it is allowed by a Head admin.

BRIEF SUMMARY

Its a 4v4 GROUPFIGHT. At the start of EACH MATCH. there is a 1v1 (one player of each team),  whoever wins in the duel (first to 3) wins their team a point in the GROUPFIGHT, so at the start of EVERY MATCH it will be 1:0 to the winning team of the duel.  At the END OF THE TOURNAMENT, all points from the DUELS, will be added up, to go into a DUEL TOURNAMENT which consists of 3 1v1's.

WHEN APPLYING FOR HEAD ADMIN / REFEREE, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH ONE!

Team Application:

Team name:
Captain's steam (Link required):
Members:

Head Admin Application (max 2):

Community Name:
Steam Contact (Link required):
Previous Experience:

Referee Application (max 4):

Community Name:
     Steam Contact (Link required):
     Previous Experience:

Teams (Current: 18, Max: N/A)

- Team name: JagerbomberSS
  Captain's steam (Link required): Movement
  Members: Movement, Cookie, Janne, Louis, Marxeil

- Team name: Poosy
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041887911/
  Members: Hertz, Dren, Ledger, Fwuffy, Bagins, Stark

- Team name:3P1P
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041589323/
  Members: Knightmare,MrDonaldTramp,DontkillFred,PT,Wilson,bullet

- Team name: FrenchTouch
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/haze809/
  Members:  Drake, ExtaZz94, LeBrave, Maharbaal, Muha.

- Team name: GIB
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Giqq/
  Members:Gi,Munj,Pieter,Houser,Riki,JHS

- Team name ChimpZ
  Captain : ThrowuptheY
  Team : Hokej Vortx Freddie ThrowuptheX Berkovic Pheonix

- Team name: Flowers
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/desant228/
  Members: Desant,Ext_Kill,Melsyo,Moussolini,Alex123

- Team name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/alaxedia
  Members: Daniel Carrick (alax), Conall ONeill (sarado), William Collins (haji), William Monroe (shakalis), Lewis Waters (water)

- Team name: TBE
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Firephoenixnr1/
  Members: Hursty Pheonix MightyPaiN Loufoks Frankie and Mister Soda

- Team name: Young Drillers
  Captain's steam (Link required): Herishey
  Members: Herishey, Mopin, Asian, Hypno, MaNdar1nch1k and Kore.

- Team name: [Team] 9-11
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038073305/
  Members:  ~Blacktham~, ~Felociraptor, ~Skorpien~, ~Wolpi~

- Team name: RFKC
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118117288/
  Members:  RzR, Fotin , Kennedy , Cr3ativity , TBA

- Team name: Team Elements
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/mrdicson
  Members:  MrDixon, max1m, Retamar, Lvov, Archangel, Dinex

- Team name: OHANA
  Captain's steam (Link required): Smallest <3
  Members: Smallest, Kroglog, Water, Heinrich, Henri, Hypno

- Team name: FuckHoldfast
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198228360888/
  Members: bunter_igel, Tenshi, Batman1942, Fabian, MrGerher, Tigere

- Team name:  VICIOUS
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120430703/
  Members:  David_Faucet, Napoleon_Valois, Quenouille_Lefort, Valentin,
  Replace:  Harper

- Team name: Kirin-Tor
  Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/2846578856574657845/
  Members: Planta , Centurion , Eespike , Spartacus , Sycrim

- Team name: ~PlusUltra~
  Steam Contact: www.steamcommunity.com/id/Walter_Black
  Members: Chicken, Marquez, Alatriste, Mr_T, Alex, Padawan.

[close]
Head Admins (Current: 1, Max: 2)
- Nero (Kevin)
[close]

Referees (Current: 3, Max: 4)
- MarxeiL (DF)
- Herishey
- Chicken
[close]

BRACKET: http://challonge.com/v31jq78x

BRACKETS WILL NOT BE RANDOM. MYSELF AND THE HEAD ADMINS WILL ORGANISE BRACKETS, TO MAKE IT FAIR, AND ALLOW THE FINAL TO BE AS INTERESTING AS POSSIBLE.

UPDATES:

[15/09/2017] - I know the date has not been set at this current time. However, the date will be around mid - late october, and will be on either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Due to this being a tournament including prizes, i do not just want to hand them out for a tournament with a small amount of teams, therefore at the current moment we have around 14 teams participating. If everything goes according to plan in relation to the Referee's and Admins, The prizes will start at 16 teams involved, and will increase every time a new team signs up (provided the team actually attends and participates) up to a cap (of course i'm not loaded). So long story short, the more people you bastards try to persuade to participate, the more i become poor. I would also appreciate any volunteers who wish to cast (providing you have a youtube/streaming channel, or at least the clips to send to me and i will edit it into a video. I also would prefer this to be done in English. If anyone has any suggestions for the rules or wishes to provide servers, then please contact me. Thanks.

[25/09/2017] - Things you need to do:   Make sure that your team name and rosters are up to date, i will need these all in there most updated form by October 15th. If you are having any troubles, please message me and i will try to give you an extended time period. THOSE WHO DO NOT MESSAGE ME, I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR TEAM!. NO Transfers and adjustments may be made any time after the 15th of October unless i am aware, and provided i approve of it. If emergency changes need to be made on the day of the tournament for ANY reason at all (some can't make it, someone transferred), make sure you contact me, otherwise you may be disqualified. I will discuss it with the admins and we will come to a fair decision, to whether your changes shall be allowed. I will then update rosters and notify ALL TEAM LEADERS of any emergency team changes, to make sure no team has an unfair advantage. (IF YOU CHANGE YOUR TEAM, OR LET SOMEONE PLAY FOR YOU THAT IS NOT ON THE ROSTER, THE PLAYER, ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! NO EXCEPTIONS!). The Date of the Tournament will be decided at the end of September and will be put on the forum front page. (PLEASE  NOTIFY ME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS DATE, if too many teams cannot make it, i'll try and change it. Join the Tournament steam group, so you will receive server info, notifications and will be notified when the forum updates:
 https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Herculesgroupfightduel. Make sure if you are a team captain, you have me added on steam. If not, please do so:
  https://steamcommunity.com/id/poosyhercules

[27/10/2017] - Tournament is STILL happening, however i will be moving it back to Saturday 11th November. If you're team is not fully updated, as shown on the forum front page, let me know please so i can update it. Final Updates moved forward to 2nd November. if there are still "tbd" or "tba" etc on the team, i will be removing you, unless you notify me.
IF ANYONE HAS 2 SERVERS WHICH THEY ARE WILLING TO LET US USE FOR THE TOURNAMENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Prizes will still be the same. Also Depending on how intense the duels are, will determine whether i give an additional prize for the winner of the duels
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:01:20 pm by Hercules »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
Re: * UNDER CONSTRUCTION * Hercules 4v4 Tournament
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 04:18:34 pm »
First! Good luck :P

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 04:20:31 pm »
noice

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 04:20:39 pm »
reserved

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 04:33:54 pm »
reserved, looks like a cool format.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 04:51:41 pm »
like hannibaru's davis cup ::)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 04:55:18 pm »
Anybody take me???????????????????????????????

Haze

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 04:58:12 pm »
Good luck, the format seems interesting.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 05:06:35 pm »
gl hercie
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Haze

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 05:52:26 pm »
So from what i understood of the actual rules via steam, this is not a davis cup format but a duel and 4v4 tournament at same time, with very little importance from the duel side on the 4v4 side. One event for 2 tournament (4v4 and duel)

4v4 match with ft7 format, before each ft 7 (4v4 match) start, an 1v1 duel ft 3 will take place between 2 fighters picked by their team, the winner of this ft wins one point lead for his team (its start 1:0 for one of the team in the 4v4 match).

Each rounds of duels give one point for a duellist to get himself only in the pre-final of the duel tournament
If duellists from the same team switch over the tournament they get less chances of getting points for them individually so then less chances to get in the duel pre-final.
Pre-final will consist of 3 people :  the 2 duellists that have won the most duel rounds + one picked by the admin staff will confront each other (3 1v1s) to get in final to face someone picked by the admins staff from the admins staff in the duel tournament final.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 05:59:24 pm by Drake »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 05:59:30 pm »
So from what i understood of the actual rules via steam, this is not a davis cup format but a duel and 4v4 tournament at same time, with very little importance from the duel side on the 4v4 side. One event for 2 tournament (4v4 and duel)

4v4 match with ft7 format, before each ft 7 (4v4 match) start, an 1v1 duel ft 3 will take place between 2 fighters picked by their team, the winner of this ft wins one point lead for his team (its start 1:0 for one of the team in the 4v4 match).

Each rounds of the duels give one point for the duellist to get himself only in the pre-final of the duel tournament
If duellists from the same team switch over the tournament they get less chances of getting points for them individually so then less chances to get in the duel pre-final.
Pre-final will consist of 3 people :  the 2 duellists that have won the most duel rounds + one picked by the admin staff will confront each other (3 1v1s) to get in final to face someone picked by the admins staff from the admins staff in the duel tournament final.

Every thing is perfectly explained, apart from the last part. "to get in final to face someone picked by the admins staff from the admins staff in the duel tournament final." Whoever wins the most points out of the 3 1v1's  Wins.  My fault on that last part.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
Re: Hercules' 4v4 Groupfighting/Duel Tournament (Check Rules) (Prizes Included)
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 06:09:13 pm »
Team name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot
Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/alaxedia
Members: Daniel Carrick (alax), TBA

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2017, 06:14:34 pm »
Community Name: MarxeiL
Steam Contact (Link required): You have me.
Previous Experience: GFL S1, GFL S2, 2v2 Tournament, 1v1 Tournaments, a lot of russian tournaments.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2017, 06:20:22 pm »
Previous Experience: GFL S1, GFL S2, 2v2 Tournament, 1v1 Tournaments, a lot of russian tournaments.

Head Admin or Referee?

Note: if you become head admin, you cannot participate

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2017, 06:22:52 pm »

Head Admin or Referee?

Note: if you become head admin, you cannot participate
Referee