Author Topic: TNWL $250 Invitational Groupfight ( Tomorrow 9pmEST, $20 giveaway for viewers)  (Read 29511 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Maybe if the dumbass who chose that big ass map instead of picking the desert map or the tourney one which is smaller and is fit for 5v5s then nobody would be complaining about teamwork.
Apparently you're calling Jorge a dumbass :p.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Spoiler

I wasn't bottom frag, I clutched a 1v3, and I actually tried to organize us (which is what the timeout was for). So, relax lol.
If by organize us you mean the 7 out of 10 words you spoke the entire time

"You guys are in the same regiment and have actual chemistry, so you play the flanks, I'll play the mid" alone is more than 10 words. I also did my best to make relevant call outs and spoke plenty more than that trying to help the team, so just stop.
Don't try to take any credit when you did nothing. You were 0 and 11 up until the round you clutched, which by the way was really nice, and you were the single person that refused to do what I suggested. We desperately needed to do something different so I told people to just gang bang Pj and Asian on the right, everyone moved to do this except you who would try to be a hero and 1v2 Russian and Fireboy on the left. If you simply would have gone along with the team maybe we could have made something happen. Stick to dueling next time  ::) :-*
[close]

I wasn't trying to take credit for anything, I was just pointing out I made an effort, and trying to single me out like the loss was all on me when everyone made mistakes and misplays, yourself included, isn't fair. And check the 3rd round, that's literally you, not me, 1v2'ing Russian and Fireboy while the rest of us are over on the right, until raf came over to try and help you (but you were already dead), and the following round you did the exact same thing on the other side vs PJ and Asian. So maybe stop. I'd say stick to dueling, but you're garbage at it.
I never said we lost because of you, though you didn't help much, and as for me doing the 1v2s that was me trying to do something different rather than the same thing that wasn't working. And I wouldn't say I'm garbage at dueling, I'm certainly not your level but I am a good groupfighter in my opinion. In the end we lost because we weren't a good team together and they were pretty stacked, I'm not trying to start a hate war because you're a cool dude I just think you don't deserve to say anything about your impact on the match or that you have the right to critique others and say things like "you tried to organize us." Maybe you did try, but not very hard.

I'll be back on the forums in a few days to answer any responses.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
Spoiler

I wasn't bottom frag, I clutched a 1v3, and I actually tried to organize us (which is what the timeout was for). So, relax lol.

"You guys are in the same regiment and have actual chemistry, so you play the flanks, I'll play the mid" alone is more than 10 words. I also did my best to make relevant call outs and spoke plenty more than that trying to help the team, so just stop.
Don't try to take any credit when you did nothing. You were 0 and 11 up until the round you clutched, which by the way was really nice, and you were the single person that refused to do what I suggested. We desperately needed to do something different so I told people to just gang bang Pj and Asian on the right, everyone moved to do this except you who would try to be a hero and 1v2 Russian and Fireboy on the left. If you simply would have gone along with the team maybe we could have made something happen. Stick to dueling next time  ::) :-*
[close]

I wasn't trying to take credit for anything, I was just pointing out I made an effort, and trying to single me out like the loss was all on me when everyone made mistakes and misplays, yourself included, isn't fair. And check the 3rd round, that's literally you, not me, 1v2'ing Russian and Fireboy while the rest of us are over on the right, until raf came over to try and help you (but you were already dead), and the following round you did the exact same thing on the other side vs PJ and Asian. So maybe stop. I'd say stick to dueling, but you're garbage at it.
I never said we lost because of you, though you didn't help much, and as for me doing the 1v2s that was me trying to do something different rather than the same thing that wasn't working. And I wouldn't say I'm garbage at dueling, I'm certainly not your level but I am a good groupfighter in my opinion. In the end we lost because we weren't a good team together and they were pretty stacked, I'm not trying to start a hate war because you're a cool dude I just think you don't deserve to say anything about your impact on the match or that you have the right to critique others and say things like "you tried to organize us." Maybe you did try, but not very hard.

hey you took my  excuse of me being a shit duelist im a great gfer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

My original point, that you chose to address, wasn't directed at you though, it was directed at the meme which I felt singled me out like the loss was somehow on me.  The point behind mentioning the 1v2's, is don't throw shade and insult me for doing something you did twice in a row, especially when the situation you mentioned, didn't happen (at least not the way you remember/described). I'm not saying I was the only one trying to organize us, I'm just saying I did try, and you can try to minimize that as much as you wish with comments about how hard you think I tried, but the fact remains I did try. As for my comment about your dueling...don't come out and say something like "Next time stick to dueling  ::)  :-*" and expect a positive reaction.