Author Topic: Call of Duty: WWII  (Read 4453 times)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
Re: Call of Duty: WWII
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2017, 02:01:34 am »
Actually enjoyed the single player, especially the d day mission, the story was meh but missions were still fun.  Although I could understand why people other than Americans in particular might not like the story lol (that stealth mission with the Frenchie)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2017, 02:03:43 am »
Actually enjoyed the single player, especially the d day mission, the story was meh but missions were still fun.  Although I could understand why people other than Americans in particular might not like the story lol (that stealth mission with the Frenchie)
Most Americans are complaining about historical accuracy. Some of its actually accurate is the funny thing.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

AeroNinja

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2017, 08:55:38 am »
WW is just not my thing even tho it played a big Role in this country. Would at war was fun But just mainly gameplay wise. Dont really like these  stories.

Tho Thanks for US and UK to come aid us in these times.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2017, 01:50:58 pm »

I'll probably pick up the game in a couple of years on a steam sale. If nothing else to relive my first gaming holy shit moment (Allied Assault) when I was a little kid.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2017, 03:17:31 pm »

I'll probably pick up the game in a couple of years on a steam sale. If nothing else to relive my first gaming holy shit moment (Allied Assault) when I was a little kid.
Mine was probably Frontline, storming D-Day in that was crazy. Then you had Rising Sun which was fun as hell.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2017, 04:29:05 pm »
Too much junk in the multiplayer besides the actual multiplayer. I just want modern warfare levels of simplicity.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2017, 02:10:35 pm »
Too much junk in the multiplayer besides the actual multiplayer. I just want modern warfare levels of simplicity.

Sadly, I don't think this will ever happen again.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2017, 02:14:36 pm »