Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 634519 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #1230 on: November 25, 2017, 10:15:10 pm »
In-game Name: Lunatic_Wilson
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): SK
Reason For Ban: We had a bit of a fight it seems over the chat he decided to insult me. for that sake afterwards, I did the same
Time/date (If Known): 25-11-2017
Apology/Statement Sorry for something that I said that made you get uncomfortable
Player ID (If Known):865842
I told you to shut the fuck up because you chat more than you play, so you decided to call me inbred.

Correct. I Did call you an Inbred. But I will say I didn't chat before you said I needed to take some tags off of an old team. that i was part of. and I Decided to obey you and did so

Because you are the Admin!

https://i.gyazo.com/d75bc597bf612ea747ce2e8b5cca4844.jpg
Don't chat shit, all you do is delay and all chat at most, nothing more.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline WilsonValera

• Alpha Tester
  • www.45thrh.com
    • View Profile
    • www.45thrh.com
  • Nick: Wilson
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1231 on: November 25, 2017, 10:32:44 pm »
Reason For Ban: We had a bit of a fight it seems over the chat he decided to insult me. for that sake afterwards, I did the same
Apology/Statement Sorry for something that I said that made you get uncomfortable
I told you to shut the fuck up because you chat more than you play, so you decided to call me inbred.

Correct. I Did call you an Inbred. But I will say I didn't chat before you said I needed to take some tags off of an old team. that i was part of. and I Decided to obey you and did so

Because you are the Admin!

https://i.gyazo.com/d75bc597bf612ea747ce2e8b5cca4844.jpg
Don't chat shit, all you do is delay and all chat at most, nothing more.

I Think we maybe both can agree that we had a bit of a disrespecting chat but don't you think a perm ban at this point is too much.

Also, SK If I hurt your feelings and I mean it sincerely I am sorry for doing so, and I would hope that you will see it from my point of view too and let's either talk about it or sit in this chat. Since it could be miss understood if chatting is the possibility at this point

And I don't think we both want to start the week by having trouble it could be better if we just get along you and me as we have done in the past

And again am sorry for disrespecting you but hope at least next time you could write something else then shut the fuck up to someone if you want them to be silent if we take Flammeus or
Freddie as an example they tell you to become quiet but using an offending word like shut the fuck up to someone seems a bit off path
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 10:35:34 pm by WilsonKC »

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #1232 on: November 26, 2017, 01:26:28 am »
In game Name : Haidamaks_HeadCaptain_Bodya
Admin who Banned you ( If u know ) : dont know
Reason for banned : Doublerespawn
Time date ( if u know ) : Dont remember
Apology / Stateman against ban : I am raging on player in my team who forever teamkilled me
Played ID ( if u know ) : 1399977

Offline starwarss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 26, 2017, 02:15:06 pm »
In-game Name: Sturmbanfuhrer_Leon_Degrelle

Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Fotin

Reason For Ban: "Trolling" Fotin said

Time/date (If Known): 26th November 2017

Apology/Statement Against Ban: Using this name, I didn't wanted to offend anyone or do anything like this. Considering the name I used, I pretended to be recuiting for the 28th SS Bataillon (which Leon Degrelle was commander of) but didn't say anything pro-nazi or else. Fotin said stop trolling and I replied I was serious (which wasn't true obviously) and he banned me. So I understand why he banned me and considering I really like playing GF, I would really like to be able to come back.

Player ID (If Known): 159417

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #1234 on: November 26, 2017, 05:01:36 pm »

Apology/Statement Against Ban: Using this name, I didn't wanted to offend anyone or do anything like this. Considering the name I used, I pretended to be recuiting for the 28th SS Bataillon (which Leon Degrelle was commander of) but didn't say anything pro-nazi or else. Fotin said stop trolling and I replied I was serious (which wasn't true obviously) and he banned me. So I understand why he banned me and considering I really like playing GF, I would really like to be able to come back.

You came with that name and provoked the 2eFusGre. After that you were posting recruitement messages and saw "SS" behind "28th", so I told you to stop trolling.
You said smth like "nous allons revenir pour vous battre ou qqchose du genre", it literally means "we'll come back to beat you"

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #1235 on: November 26, 2017, 05:10:07 pm »
Apology / Stateman against ban : I am raging on player in my team who forever teamkilled me

Offline starwarss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 26, 2017, 05:23:54 pm »

You came with that name and provoked the 2eFusGre. After that you were posting recruitement messages and saw "SS" behind "28th", so I told you to stop trolling.
You said smth like "nous allons revenir pour vous battre ou qqchose du genre", it literally means "we'll come back to beat you"

I'm sorry but I never said that I'd come back but that I was serious in my recruitment message (which was part of the troll). I wasn't willing to provoke anyone and as the 2eFusGre reacted, I don't really think they were offended. Yes, I was trolling using this name, it's true. But I never wanted to be mean to anyone and nobody (even the 2eFusGre colonel) said he was offended.

Offline WilsonValera

• Alpha Tester
  • www.45thrh.com
    • View Profile
    • www.45thrh.com
  • Nick: Wilson
« Reply #1237 on: November 26, 2017, 11:52:04 pm »
PostingSecondtime: Sorry for doing so didn't get any other respond of the case

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1238 on: November 27, 2017, 10:24:51 am »
(It is not form it is for a friend that had had problems on registering)

In-game Name: Ayala
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): he Doesn´t remember
Reason For Ban: Excesive teamkill
Time/date (If Known): One year ago
Apology/Statement: It won´t happen again sry I was so triggered(It is only my first ban)
Player ID (If Known):1339156

Thanks for your time!
We don't accept unbans for friends unless they are perm banned on the forums, please get him to post this himself.

No one on the banlist with that ID or name, probably a temp ban. Try join the server again.

I cba to find out what you did but you probably deserved a ban as Fotin doesn't really troll, post in two days.

PostingSecondtime: Sorry for doing so didn't get any other respond of the case
This is your second ban since the list was wiped, please post again on Wednesday for your unban.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 28, 2017, 07:33:55 pm »
so just in case you guys don't know 66th bullet is using the unblockable hack i have vid proof so would be nice to that kid banned x-d

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 28, 2017, 07:44:46 pm »
so just in case you guys don't know 66th bullet is using the unblockable hack i have vid proof so would be nice to that kid banned x-d
Send it to me plox.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1241 on: November 28, 2017, 07:45:31 pm »

If this is true (I haven't seen it personally) He won't be in 66th for long..

Offline starwarss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 28, 2017, 09:48:49 pm »

Reason For Ban:  For "Trolling" Fotin said

Apology/Statement Against Ban:

Using this name, I didn't wanted to offend anyone or do anything like this. Considering the name I used, I pretended to be recuiting for the 28th SS Bataillon (which Leon Degrelle was commander of) but didn't say anything pro-nazi or else. Fotin said stop trolling and I replied I was serious (which wasn't true obviously) and he banned me. So I understand why he banned me and considering I really like playing GF, I would really like to be able to come back.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 29, 2017, 09:56:32 am »

Reason For Ban:  For "Trolling" Fotin said

Apology/Statement Against Ban:

Using this name, I didn't wanted to offend anyone or do anything like this. Considering the name I used, I pretended to be recuiting for the 28th SS Bataillon (which Leon Degrelle was commander of) but didn't say anything pro-nazi or else. Fotin said stop trolling and I replied I was serious (which wasn't true obviously) and he banned me. So I understand why he banned me and considering I really like playing GF, I would really like to be able to come back.

Is that Comic sans? Get outta here with that disgusting shit !  >:( >:( >:( >:(

So what does that mean ?
It means he's irrelevant when it comes to your unbanning, anyway unbanned.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 30, 2017, 06:51:29 pm »
In-game Name: v-president_janne
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):
Reason For Ban: tk
Time/date (If Known): just then
Apology/Statement Against Ban: idiot germans kept walking into my stabs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Player ID (If Known):