Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136073 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Update:
So it looks like the provider had an IP error a couple days ago and everyone lost  Bot Survival out of their favorites and some people couldn't find the server.

The issues are now resolved.

You may have to re-find Bot Survival and add it to your favorites again.

Thanks for your patience!

Offline daniel847

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:Unbanme please  :)
Name:Justin_Bieber
Offense:talk trash and things like that
Why should you be unbanned?well guys 1 and 2 years ago maybe  I've been banned on this server and I miss it a lot, I promise not to say more nonsense just fun and good times I hope you guys are well,we are in touch and thanks for the attention
User ID #:942858
Time/Date:00:00 / 27/09/2017

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
Unban Request:Unbanme please  :)
Name:Justin_Bieber
Offense:talk trash and things like that
Why should you be unbanned?well guys 1 and 2 years ago maybe  I've been banned on this server and I miss it a lot, I promise not to say more nonsense just fun and good times I hope you guys are well,we are in touch and thanks for the attention
User ID #:942858
Time/Date:00:00 / 27/09/2017

You were banned under the name Saddam_Hussein over 1.5 years ago. There is no official reason listed so I see no reason for the ban to stay. Unbanned. Please follow all rules and have fun.
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline Roughguts

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Roughguts
Offense: Recruiting on the server
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned as this was one the first servers I ever got on when I got this game and I didn't know the rules. I was much younger then, but I'm now older and mature and understand the rules I must follow.
User ID #: 1119734
Time/Date: like 2 years ago (I think)

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Roughguts
Offense: Recruiting on the server
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned as this was one the first servers I ever got on when I got this game and I didn't know the rules. I was much younger then, but I'm now older and mature and understand the rules I must follow.
User ID #: 1119734
Time/Date: like 2 years ago (I think)

You were banned under the name  42ndRoF_Pte_Roughgut. This was for the reason you stated however our policy has since changed making this ban no longer valid. Welcome back and please follow all rules. Have fun. Unbanned
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline CAPS_MACLOCK

• Sergeant
  • AYE
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
If there's no racism allowed then why do you have an administrator named "JungleBunny?"

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
If there's no racism allowed then why do you have an administrator named "JungleBunny?"

It's a play on the song Jungle Boogie by Kool and the Gang. It's a black band who wrote the song. Heres a link since you are having trouble figuring that out.

You would have to take a few moments to figure that out. I understand that you are busy trying to find ways to troll but please use some common sense. Thanks for playing with us.

Edited: To include reference song/video since apparently you are too offended to see the similarities despite me pointing it out first thing.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:08:16 pm by Guybrush »

Offline CAPS_MACLOCK

• Sergeant
  • AYE
    • View Profile
How is that "trolling" at all? It's an offensive term whether it's a play on "jungle boogy" (seriously?) or not.

http://www.rsdb.org/slur/jungle_bunny

I reference the Racial Slur Database for context and proof. I, personally, was offended. As a proud man of colour I do not take kindly to any slights against my melanin enhancements. Please, for the good of humanity, have it changed.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
How is that "trolling" at all? It's an offensive term whether it's a play on "jungle boogy" (seriously?) or not.

http://www.rsdb.org/slur/jungle_bunny

I reference the Racial Slur Database for context and proof. I, personally, was offended. As a proud man of colour I do not take kindly to any slights against my melanin enhancements. Please, for the good of humanity, have it changed.

Again nice try, the owner of BBG isn't even white. Now please go be retarded somewhere else. This thread is for applications, unban requests etc. If you wish to continue your discussion go to our steam group for this.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:57:01 pm by Guybrush »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
As a colored man, I am also offended. I will not be playing on this server again
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
I'm not black guybrush. Yes I have a black man's name from The Wire. I'm also not white either.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
I'm not black guybrush. Yes I have a black man's name from The Wire. I'm also not white either.

I fixed it to say "Not white".

and for the other guy who picked the Urban Dictionary of being offended as his unbreakable proof.

according to your own logic the spanish word "blanco" is also a racial slur. Henceforth no one spanish may ever say white in their native tongue again or I shall be most offended on the internet.

http://www.rsdb.org/slur/blanco (used your own source so everyone can see how retarded you are)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:04:58 pm by Guybrush »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Smh. I can't believe this server allows white supremacists to be admins...
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline CAPS_MACLOCK

• Sergeant
  • AYE
    • View Profile
You mean this thread isn't for calling out hypocrisy and racism?

There's a large difference between "JungleBunny" (meant to be offensive and not a foreign (according to the English language) word for a colour) and "blanco," which is the aforementioned word for a colour. Used in context it can be offensive, sure, but that is not this context. In all contexts "Junglebunny" is offensive, and a racial slur. All contexts.

I also guess if you're not white that gives you license to be racist, which is a pretty racist thing to say in and of itself. So, not only are you making ridiculous claims (it's a play on "jungle boogy") but you're casually brushing aside an actual racist slur (for reasons unknown) whilst having a server rule of "no racial slurs." Could you explain this?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
You mean this thread isn't for calling out hypocrisy and racism?

There's a large difference between "JungleBunny" (meant to be offensive and not a foreign (according to the English language) word for a colour) and "blanco," which is the aforementioned word for a colour. Used in context it can be offensive, sure, but that is not this context. In all contexts "Junglebunny" is offensive, and a racial slur. All contexts.

I also guess if you're not white that gives you license to be racist, which is a pretty racist thing to say in and of itself. So, not only are you making ridiculous claims (it's a play on "jungle boogy") but you're casually brushing aside an actual racist slur (for reasons unknown) whilst having a server rule of "no racial slurs." Could you explain this?

shut up and just play the fucking server, JungleBunny is just a fucking Bunny from a Jungle it's not that deep bro
click here to join the 84th