Author Topic: N I P E X - Graphics Designs - Threads / Signatures / Headers - OPEN!  (Read 54882 times)

AeroNinja

Re: NiPhix Headers - [Accepting Requests]
« Reply #345 on: August 04, 2017, 11:10:12 pm »
So, I am probably accepting requests for the meantime. But only for headers.

I'll do these headers one by one. I will always work to the best quality there is to offer. Feel free to make requests. If you have had made requests in the past about headers and didn't got answered by me, you can also post them again here. But please do bare in mind, that I also have a lot of real life priorities. If it really takes long please do message me here on the FSE forum to help me remind.

Some examples

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: August 04, 2017, 11:50:18 pm »
+rep makes good shit

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #347 on: August 04, 2017, 11:58:45 pm »

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly

AeroNinja

« Reply #349 on: August 05, 2017, 11:20:42 am »
Well, I try to. Thanks :) .

Apps are open if anyone wants something. You don't really have to fill in a template. Just describe in full detail how you want the picture.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #350 on: August 05, 2017, 09:29:26 pm »
Header/Thread/Signature - Header
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) None (Its for a tournament).
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) Black / Red / White
Any personal things to add? Looking for something similar to the header you made for the SwordFighting_Server. The design (classy & simple) is really something I'd like to have on the header, the image is up to you but it is for a series of melee tournament (1v1 / 2v2 / 3v3 etc ..).

The text on the header should be the following : 'Changing Times' (in big font), then bellow 'A tournament series hosted by Tardet' (lower font).

If you have time, would also need a few smaller headers / titles such as the one Norwegian had for his 1x1 tournament but in a color which is similar to the one(s) used for the big header (Red / White / Black).

Different Headers / Tittles are : Informations / Rules / Applications / Players / Teams / Brackets / Map / Medias.

I understand its a lot of work but I won't need any of those before End of August / Early September so I hope its something you will be able to finish till then. Thanks for your time NiPhix ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

AeroNinja

« Reply #351 on: August 05, 2017, 09:30:21 pm »
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) None (Its for a tournament).
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) Black / Red / White
Any personal things to add? Looking for something similar to the header you made for the SwordFighting_Server. The design (classy & simple) is really something I'd like to have on the header, the image is up to you but it is for a series of melee tournament (1v1 / 2v2 / 3v3 etc ..).

The text on the header should be the following : Changing Times (in big font) A tournament serie hosted by Tardet (lower font).

If you have time, would also need a few smaller headers / titles such as the one Norwegian had for his 1x1 tournament but in a color which is similar to the one(s) used for the big header (Red / White / Black).

Different Headers / Tittles are : Informations / Rules / Applications / Players / Teams / Brackets / Map / Medias.

I understand its a lot of work but I won't need any of those before End of August / Early September so I hope its something you will be able to finish till then, Thanks for your time NiPhix ;)
Should do. ;)

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #352 on: August 06, 2017, 05:49:10 pm »
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) 666th (Devil's Own) Regiment of Foot
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Dark some red
Any personal things to add? - add like British Napoleonic Troops add the Devil idk which picture you have a good eye so you decide make it look nice thx.
wheres the love?

AeroNinja

« Reply #353 on: August 07, 2017, 11:53:21 am »
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) 666th (Devil's Own) Regiment of Foot
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Dark some red
Any personal things to add? - add like British Napoleonic Troops add the Devil idk which picture you have a good eye so you decide make it look nice thx.

My apologies, but I forgot to notice that I only make Regimental headers and tournies. I don't make fantasy stuff for fictional regiments that don't last long.
Ofcourse I want to make sure that my work was not in vain.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Re: NiPhix Headers - [Accepting Regimental Requests]
« Reply #354 on: August 07, 2017, 12:28:06 pm »
Where's my sub-headers!!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

AeroNinja

« Reply #355 on: August 07, 2017, 12:43:05 pm »
Where's my sub-headers!!!
soon!! pls I have to go to the dentist today. After that I have time.

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
Re: Digital Art Workshop - NiPhix
« Reply #356 on: September 09, 2017, 03:35:22 pm »
Header/Thread/Signature - Signature
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - Schlesisches Husaren-Regiment "Von Schill" Nr.4
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - black, white
Any personal things to add? - smoke and blood

Header/Thread/Signature - Signature
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - Schlesisches Husaren-Regiment "Von Schill" Nr.4 - Oberleutnant Felix
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - black, white
Any personal things to add? - smoke and blood

Thread - Thread
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - Schlesisches Husaren-Regiment "Von Schill" Nr.4
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - I want a pair of overlines for the - Historie, 1vs1 Statistik, Ränge, Roster, Über uns, Kontaktdaten, Voraussetzungen.
Any personal things to add? - You can decide

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #357 on: September 09, 2017, 06:28:59 pm »
Header/Thread/Signature: Header
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can): 2e Marins de la Garde Imperiale
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Whatever you think looks best!
Any personal things to add? Whatever you think looks best!

Possible pictures if needed:
http://marindelagarde.free.fr/image/rousselotmarins.gif
http://www.historex.com/crbst_781-782-7830.jpg?v=1qmibo5je3t4uo4
Plenty more on google!

AeroNinja

Re: N I P E X - Graphics Designs - Photoshop & Illustrator
« Reply #358 on: November 29, 2017, 08:33:46 pm »
So my iMac 2017 finally arrived. Got the best parts included that you can actually get in a Mac. So future quality should be much better than before.

I'm open to any requests. So if you guys need something new, you can always ask. I have mainly quit gaming due to having a really time consuming job now so this opens an opportunity to actually keep going with the graphics stuff in the evenings. My Steam account is temporary not available due that I don't have Steam on this Mac. So for contacting me either do it here via a PM or on Holdfast forums. First come first serve will be on from now on to keep it structured.

If you need something in an other language please give me the words or sentences to be included on beforehand. My main languages are Dutch, English and Japanese and a bit of Portuguese. So if your language is not shown in this list then please give me the translation for it.

Kindest regards.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: N I P E X - Graphics Designs - Photoshop & Illustrator
« Reply #359 on: November 29, 2017, 08:41:16 pm »
ma boi!Can't wait to see what you do with Illustrator