Author Topic: Sunday Morning Regimental Siege (OC hosted) (NA regiments are welcome to attend)  (Read 2037 times)

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
  • Side: Neutral

The Regimental Siege is a custom game mode for Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars designed by Magnapulse321. It is a hybrid between a Private Line Battle and a Public Siege Event. This event is hosted on an Oceanic Server so the ping may be high and the time may be considered uncomfortable for some North American based regiments.

Here is a video about the Regimental Siege Gamemode if you would like to see a practical example of the event:

Start Times

2:00 am EST
1:00 am CST
12:00 am MST
11:00 pm PST (Saturday)
10:00 pm AKST (Saturday)

Regimental Siege Rules List
Basic Rules:
Regimental Leaders are responsible for enforcing the event rules within their ranks.

General Properties:
1.   Round Time = 15- 60 minutes ( 15: 0>40 players, 30: 40 – 80 players, 45: 80 - 160 players, 60: 160 - 200 players.)

2.   Two rounds will be played for each map so each regiment can attack and defend.

3.   1-3 Maps will be played depending on the time.

4.   Regimental Leaders should arrive approximately 30 minutes before the event to sort out the password, teams and also for themselves to prepare map strategies and the whisper system if the regiments wish to use it.

5. At the beginning of each map both teams will be given approximately 10 minutes to discuss strategies and organise the regiment for the next round.

6. Strong Language and Insulting Behaviour will be met with instant removal or sanctions from the event.

7. Spawn Teamkilling is not encouraged in this event and will be met with instant removal if it occurs.

Defender Specific Information:
1.   Defenders will be given 10 lives with a 30 second respawn time.

2.   Defenders must not leave the fort and attack the attackers unless they have a group of at least 10 people.

3.   If a defender dies and respawns they can run back to the location their regiment was defending.

4.   Defenders do not need to be in Line Formation for this event.

Attacker Specific Information:
1.   Attackers will be given infinite lives with a 10 second respawn time.

2.   Attackers must attack in a regiment with a minimum of 10 people.

3.   Attackers when only leave spawn when there is a group of five individuals from the same regiment.

4.   Attackers do not have to be organised in a Line and can use a tactical formation if they wish.

Skirmishers, Rifles or Light Infantry:
No Skirmishers will be allowed in this event

Cavalry:
No Cavalry will be allowed in the event

Engineers:
1.   Each regiment will be granted 1 engineer for them if the map used permits them. In the case of regimental imbalance, for example 1 regiment is the same size as 2 regiments on the other teams; they may be granted 2 engineers.

2.   Engineers are not allowed to stray from the regiment and pursue their personal goals. (For example building troll towers.)

Foot Guard:
Foot guards may be assigned to a regiment if multiple regiments partake in the event.

Artillery:

1.   Each Regiment will be granted the ability to use a cannon.

2.   Each gun can have a maximum crew of 4 Artillerymen  (1 Cannon officer, 3 Cannon Rankers)

3.   Artillery crew must remain in contact with their regiment and provide support if asked.

If your regiment would like to participate in this event would like to participate you can contact Magnapulse321 on Steam, where my details are:

If you would like to spectate this event you are welcome to do so, however you will need to get permission by Magnapulse321 before you may spectate.

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
The event is currently: 140/200 in terms of numbers at the moment.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
Good Luck
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
There is still some space left for the event this weekend.

Offline NickG

• Second Lieutenant
  • Please, call me Garrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Garrick
  • Side: Confederacy
can i merc for a reg that is attending?

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
Good Luck

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
The next siege will occur in several weeks from now.