Author Topic: Player Biography, post yours now!  (Read 21759 times)

Offline Vɇŧɍø

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bye NW.
  • Side: Union
Re: Player Biography, post yours now!
« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2017, 08:11:25 am »
Have you done anything notable?: Best 4eGren and I shat myself in my bed
Only one of those is true

yeah fuck you vetro we all know that 4eGren_Gren_Gren was really the best gren of 4eGren gtfo pleb I bet ur not even top 5 Grens of the 4eGrens
your right I wasn't the top 5 in the 4eGren I was the top 2  8) :o   LET ME ADD MIDNIGHT YOUR LEADING IS TRASH  :-\

Offline ~Midnight~

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e Cpl | 6teSLR Lt
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #271 on: June 06, 2017, 09:19:02 pm »

yeah fuck you vetro we all know that 4eGren_Gren_Gren was really the best gren of 4eGren gtfo pleb I bet ur not even top 5 Grens of the 4eGrens
your right I wasn't the top 5 in the 4eGren I was the top 2  8) :o   LET ME ADD MIDNIGHT YOUR LEADING IS TRASH  :-\

Offline Vɇŧɍø

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bye NW.
« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2017, 12:28:13 am »

Shit!, so hard to choose  :P :P :P :P :P

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2017, 02:57:50 am »
Spoiler
When did you start playing MM/NW? : June of 2012

What regiments have you previously been in? : Started in the 29th Regiment of Foot (29th, Private), 00th Intergalactic Space Regiment (00th, Veteran), Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale (MarinsGarde, Cadet), 9y Leib Gvardii (9yLG, I guess officer), Mariupol Hussar Regiment ([Mpl]Huss, Rotmistr (Captain)), 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Posh's regiment) (17e, SoD), 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (18e, SoP), Infanterie Regiment "Freiherr von Strauch" Nr. 24 (Nr24_Gren, Gefreiter), 2te Garde Grenadiers "Kaiser Franz" ([2teGarde]), 18th "Royal Irish" Regiment of Foot (Pte), 15th Yorkshire "The Snappers" (15th_YR, Kgm)

Have you done anything notable? : I used to be involved with a lot of the NA community, admining and such, but defected to the EU side of the community for the most part as I feel it has a more competitive atmosphere and consider myself to do exceptionally well in melee despite my ping. I choke in any tournament I play in and am bad.

Current Regiment/rank? : K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee - Nr57 (K-KA_Nr57, Fus) and 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale (3eVolt, SoD)

Edit: Updated  8)

Me update

what a sperglord actively updating this shit good job bro!
A year of underdogs

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_CplFo
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2017, 03:08:39 am »
Spoiler
When did you start playing MM/NW? : June of 2012

What regiments have you previously been in? : Started in the 29th Regiment of Foot (29th, Private), 00th Intergalactic Space Regiment (00th, Veteran), Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale (MarinsGarde, Cadet), 9y Leib Gvardii (9yLG, I guess officer), Mariupol Hussar Regiment ([Mpl]Huss, Rotmistr (Captain)), 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Posh's regiment) (17e, SoD), 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (18e, SoP), Infanterie Regiment "Freiherr von Strauch" Nr. 24 (Nr24_Gren, Gefreiter), 2te Garde Grenadiers "Kaiser Franz" ([2teGarde]), 18th "Royal Irish" Regiment of Foot (Pte), 15th Yorkshire "The Snappers" (15th_YR, Kgm)

Have you done anything notable? : I used to be involved with a lot of the NA community, admining and such, but defected to the EU side of the community for the most part as I feel it has a more competitive atmosphere and consider myself to do exceptionally well in melee despite my ping. I choke in any tournament I play in and am bad.

Current Regiment/rank? : K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee - Nr57 (K-KA_Nr57, Fus) and 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale (3eVolt, SoD)

Edit: Updated  8)

Me update

what a sperglord actively updating this shit good job bro!

thanks man! appreciate the kind words!!
#SleekbestNA

best 2v1 player in the world

Offline HunDaniel

• Sergeant
  • Major of the 9thRC
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HunDaniel
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #275 on: July 11, 2017, 10:44:59 pm »
When did you start playing MM/NW? November-December 2013
What regiments have you previously been in? Mo[H]dW| HdW(+UHR +HLI) | HEG|
Have you done anything notable? I helped a lot to create the biggest Hungarian NW regiment
Current Regiment/rank? 9thRC - Captain

Offline zackmadness

• Private
  • Gott schütze den König!
    • View Profile
    • 19te Prussian Infantry Website
  • Nick: 19te_Pfd_Uffz_Zackmadness
« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2017, 03:52:35 am »
When did you start playing MM/NW?:
I started playing NW mid 2015
What regiments have you previously been in?:
I have only been in one regiment for the past two years
Have you done anything notable?:
I have become a living meme in HoI IV
Current Regiment/rank?:
Current regiment is the 19te Prussian Infantry (https://19te.enjin.com/)
My current rank is Unteroffizier as it is in my description