Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 216625 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Matchweek 7)
« Reply #1890 on: January 14, 2018, 11:31:34 am »
You all are a fucking joke. Grow up.

AeroNinja

« Reply #1891 on: January 14, 2018, 11:38:49 am »
Ah the typical stereotype kid from my previous school. Always insulting when he doesn't get his right. Try to see the bigger picture man.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 14, 2018, 12:43:23 pm »
Ah the typical stereotype kid from my previous school. Always insulting when he doesn't get his right. Try to see the bigger picture man.
Says the reghopper, you have no moral high ground here. You actually might actually have this.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1893 on: January 14, 2018, 12:52:19 pm »
Dan, have you not realized that literally nobody fucking cares about your opinion here? You were wrong now stop trying to attack people.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #1894 on: January 14, 2018, 01:12:22 pm »
Dan, have you not realized that literally nobody fucking cares about your opinion here? You were wrong now stop trying to attack people.

inb4 dandaman plays the victimised jew card

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 14, 2018, 01:13:17 pm »
Cmon Eddie, I was already banned once for playing that card!!!

AeroNinja

« Reply #1896 on: January 14, 2018, 01:43:07 pm »
Says the reghopper, you have no moral high ground here. You actually might actually have this.
Yes I'm a reghopper I admit. I'm at least honest and can accept criticism. Before you tell me that I have some mental disorder, I'd search your real parents to give you a proper raise. Cause the ones doing it now really messed it up.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: January 14, 2018, 01:47:44 pm »
I really couldn't give less of a shit what you thought of me. Go back go jerking off to anime.

>tfw you have no logical argument to make, so you pull the jew-hater card.

Cmon Eddie, I was already banned once for playing that card!!!
I wouldn't mind you being banned again, but then you'd just cry to everyone about it, again.

Yes I'm a reghopper I admit. I'm at least honest and can accept criticism. Before you tell me that I have some mental disorder, I'd search your real parents to give you a proper raise. Cause the ones doing it now really messed it up.
I really have no clue what point you're trying to make, your english is pretty broken, can you re-phrase? I can accept criticism as well, but in order to do that I would have to give a shit in the first place. I know I'm right, and if you're values are fucked that's not necessarily something to be proud of.

AeroNinja

« Reply #1898 on: January 14, 2018, 01:52:45 pm »
You clearly can't read if you can't understand the phrases I wrote. Are you so inbred that you have no eyes then? If there is one person to make a logical argument then it would be Eddie. He is one of the few people that had a big influence in the competitive scene unlike you and your terrible excuses for regiments. Why do you say you don't give a shit when you come here insulting everyone when they are criticizing you? You live in your own damn fantasy world.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:57:42 pm by NiPhix »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 14, 2018, 01:56:12 pm »
Dan as much as I know you dislike me. Please don't bring my anime wife's into it, they had nothing to do with it you monster...

Anyways how are you right? All you had to do was ask them how many they were going to bring before you went to the RGL server... Not call 25-30 people on then complain when they sit spec.

Wursti

« Reply #1900 on: January 14, 2018, 01:58:54 pm »
hellu no beef plez :(

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #1901 on: January 14, 2018, 02:00:47 pm »

>tfw you have no logical argument to make, so you pull the jew-hater card.

That literally makes no sense whatsoever within this context.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 14, 2018, 02:05:26 pm »
Gotta hand it to Dan though, even if he is a retard, he always manages to band this broken community together in pure hatred against the jews him.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 14, 2018, 02:10:31 pm »
You clearly can't read if you can't understand the phrases I wrote. Are you so inbred that you have no eyes then? If there is one person to make a logical argument then it would be Eddie. He is one of the few people that had a big influence in the competitive scene unlike you and your terrible excuses for regiments. Why do you say you don't give a shit when you come here insulting everyone when they are criticizing you? You live in your own damn fantasy world.
"scene"
You actually need to realize this is a game, in a few years all of your hours put into this will be worth nothing, much like your salt. I enjoy using this forum because of how sensetive people are here, from what I see the lowest common denominator make up the vast majority of NW's players(obviously you are included in that cest pool). Eddie can be the best player in this game for all I care, his arguments are childish much like he is.

Gotta hand it to Dan though, even if he is a retard, he always manages to band this broken community together in pure hatred against the jews him.
Thats a very presumtuous statement from Mr. "How many times can I disband the same regiment". You need to stop acting like a teenager and treat this like a videogame, the scummy tactic of bringing only 15 to matches to tryhard to win has been around since the Spartans, only now however has this become "the norm".

AeroNinja

« Reply #1904 on: January 14, 2018, 02:15:59 pm »
You call others sensitive whilst the smallest criticism they throw here at you you begin to insult and trash talk about everyone. L fucking mao.