Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 5]  (Read 218794 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 5]
« Reply #1590 on: May 30, 2015, 03:31:14 pm »
Didn't 27y disband?

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1591 on: May 30, 2015, 04:06:20 pm »
Didn't 27y disband?
Yes, after they won.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alessandro

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27y_Fin_Plk_Alessandro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1592 on: May 30, 2015, 06:14:43 pm »

Offline FroFro

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_Sgt_HazaFTW
« Reply #1593 on: June 01, 2015, 09:48:35 am »
18e finished the season so long ago we have been waiting anxiously for the next one xD

#Stillsaltythat66ppwon

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: June 01, 2015, 10:51:15 am »
Can the next season contain 2 leagues? Would be nicer :)

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: June 01, 2015, 12:55:28 pm »
2 leagues would be best. Would mean if regiments disband which they inevitably will at some point the leagues are affected less.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: June 01, 2015, 04:42:15 pm »
2 leagues would be best. Would mean if regiments disband which they inevitably will at some point the leagues are affected less.

Indeed. Two Leagues with like 18-20 regiments each would be great.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: June 01, 2015, 08:09:44 pm »

Season would take 17 to 19 weeks then. We would have to start in the summer holidays to end it before Christmas then.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: June 01, 2015, 08:10:22 pm »

Season would take 17 to 19 weeks then. We would have to start in the summer holidays to end it before Christmas then.
With all the regiments that leave/die during the NWL it wouldn't. ^^

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 01, 2015, 09:53:40 pm »

With all the regiments that leave/die during the NWL it wouldn't. ^^

Wouldn't it? Since you're not allowed to play next weeks game in advance if your opponent for one week disbands.
Personally I dont mind if a season takes 6 months to finish.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: June 01, 2015, 11:14:12 pm »
We could of course loosen the matchday system, just giving out the shedule and telling everyone to finish all matches until a certain date, but I do not have a good feeling with this...

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 01, 2015, 11:31:18 pm »
We could of course loosen the matchday system, just giving out the shedule and telling everyone to finish all matches until a certain date, but I do not have a good feeling with this...
It never ends well, people always need told what to do and it leads to a mass match rush in the last week. Seen it in many tournaments/leagues.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 02, 2015, 01:45:11 am »
Off the top of my head and by looking at the current teams only 31 would be present next season. Now count for regs like Nr12 to join say about 35. It only adds about 4 more weeks onto the current season.

If rules were given so that 2 NWL matches could be played a week ez pz.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 02, 2015, 02:21:01 am »
Bob too pro at logic.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 02, 2015, 03:57:36 am »

You have a point there