Is Windflower a team player?

Yes
9 (9.6%)
No
32 (34%)
Imgay
53 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll  (Read 28095 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Detective
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll
« Reply #1185 on: November 18, 2017, 05:48:15 pm »
messy af text, pic is of a kgl guy, wtf is going on
480% original grandma

Online PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Leader of the 30th Cambridgeshire
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll
« Reply #1186 on: November 18, 2017, 10:13:34 pm »
messy af text, pic is of a kgl guy, wtf is going on
Agreed

Offline Knightmare

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: gomimare
english kek
boii are you mad stupid many people have that omg you must be new to steam xD omg fucking idiot I've had that forever anyways also sorry your the smelly cury Paki here stop posing on this thread all you bring is cancer Tbh fucking idiot attacks me so he can please his master's fucking 3rd world kiddo lol must please his white Mastas

Online PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: November 18, 2017, 10:31:43 pm »
Then make a sig that has a 30th guy on it

Offline Knightmare

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 18, 2017, 11:40:59 pm »
all teh 30th guys are low quality so eres one
english kek
boii are you mad stupid many people have that omg you must be new to steam xD omg fucking idiot I've had that forever anyways also sorry your the smelly cury Paki here stop posing on this thread all you bring is cancer Tbh fucking idiot attacks me so he can please his master's fucking 3rd world kiddo lol must please his white Mastas

Offline Windflower

• Community Representative
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Nick: 30th Cpt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1190 on: November 18, 2017, 11:48:06 pm »
Stop ripping on him for making a signature, he did it for free and on his own time, and that much is enough to be kind. Be more affectionate when somebody is doing something nice for you.

On a side note, I think people should be more like Risk. He has/had every reason to hate me yet we're still friends. Good on you Risk for not being blinded by forum rage and developing a seething hatred towards me, it's funny because 95% of the 3e dislikes me and 99% of the LG dislikes me. People on the forums need to relax.

Though I think the community had a necessity for a figure to pour hate into ever since the retards of the game disappeared with time. Ody, Chantakey, Mang etc.

But I'm not a retard.

Offline Knightmare

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: November 18, 2017, 11:51:45 pm »
Stop ripping on him for making a signature, he did it for free and on his own time, and that much is enough to be kind. Be more affectionate when somebody is doing something nice for you.
it was a meme!

i don't mind which one you use or if you use it at all,i have quite alot of free time anyways
english kek

Offline Windflower

• View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1192 on: November 19, 2017, 12:18:29 am »
it was a meme!

i don't mind which one you use or if you use it at all,i have quite alot of free time anyways
Regardless they were being rude boiz

Offline Knightmare

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: November 19, 2017, 12:21:23 am »
it was a meme!

i can handlez tis ok
english kek

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Detective
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 19, 2017, 12:35:17 am »
your retard wind ;D

Well said though. I don't even remember Chantakey and the name makes me seethe just a little. Forum banter is the reason why a lot of people from NW dislike me, though to be fair, the majority of those people are the types of people to hate everyone who isn't them, and I was a total shitter back in the day. Implying anything has changed. :-*
480% original grandma

Online PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: November 19, 2017, 12:38:57 am »
Thanks! I like the one with the hat. Also 95% of the 3eVolt does not hate Wind.

Offline Windflower

• View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1196 on: November 19, 2017, 12:53:42 am »
it was a meme!

i can handlez tis ok
REGARDLESS OF YOUR FEELINGS EVIL MUST BE PUNISHED

your retard wind ;D

Well said though. I don't even remember Chantakey and the name makes me seethe just a little. Forum banter is the reason why a lot of people from NW dislike me, though to be fair, the majority of those people are the types of people to hate everyone who isn't them, and I was a total shitter back in the day. Implying anything has changed. :-*

Thanks! I like the one with the hat. Also 95% of the 3eVolt does not hate Wind.
a hyperbole, but not far from the truth mayne

Offline Nero_

• Colonel
  • freefungus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kevinn
« Reply #1197 on: November 19, 2017, 01:16:27 am »
i fucking hate windflower

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Detective
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: November 19, 2017, 01:34:31 am »
i fucking hate windflower
480% original grandma

Online LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • No one expects the rooftop Korean
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The North remembers.
« Reply #1199 on: November 19, 2017, 02:51:53 am »
I would fuck windflower