Is Windflower a team player?

Yes
10 (9.5%)
No
35 (33.3%)
Imgay
60 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll  (Read 132623 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll
« Reply #1200 on: November 20, 2017, 08:11:25 pm »
top10 best na regs all time
1. 63e
2. PSG
3. original 3eVolt
4. LIR
5. 5th
6. 92nd
7. 54th
8. 30th
9. 91st
10. 71st
+1
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll
« Reply #1201 on: November 20, 2017, 08:53:04 pm »
1. 63e
2. PSG
3. original 3eVolt
4. LIR
5. 5th
6. 92nd
7. 54th
8. 30th
9. 91st
10. 71st
There is no 4thKGA on that list. Unsubbed.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1202 on: November 20, 2017, 09:50:29 pm »
1. 63e
2. PSG
3. original 3eVolt
4. LIR
5. 5th
6. 92nd
7. 54th
8. 30th
9. 91st
10. 71st
1. Chefs of Swaziland
2. 1st RGJ

easily list
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1203 on: November 20, 2017, 10:22:53 pm »
ive never seen something more memey than that

1strgj was/is a joke

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1204 on: November 21, 2017, 12:14:48 am »
Spoiler
1. 63e
2. PSG
3. original 3eVolt
4. LIR
5. 5th
6. 92nd
7. 54th
8. 30th
9. 91st
10. 71st
[close]
kys i bet you've never seen the 6te in an actual linebattle

Spoiler
1. 63e 92nd
2. PSG
3. original 3eVolt
4. LIR
5. 5th
6. 92nd
7. 54th
8. 30th
9. 91st
10. 71st

Reminder that 92nd disbanded the first time because we beat all the regiments that we thought would be a challenge and once LF and Co were convinced there was nothing left to do after beating 63e's teeth in they packed it in.

Also reminder that 92nd's event was quality AF.
[close]
92nd event was dec.

But it's about dominance, and the truth is, the 63e had dominated the scene longer than most if not all regiments I'd say.

Spoiler
1. 63e
2. PSG
3. original 3eVolt
4. LIR
5. 5th
6. 92nd
7. 54th
8. 30th
9. 91st
10. 71st
There is no 4thKGA on that list. Unsubbed.
[close]
Did the 4thKGA even do 1v1s? Kappa

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #1205 on: November 21, 2017, 12:19:00 am »
We tried but we fucking sucked lol

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1206 on: November 21, 2017, 12:20:06 am »
We tried but we fucking sucked lol
wtf are you talking about Shoon is fucking Hannibal Barca on the battlefield

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1207 on: November 21, 2017, 12:40:55 am »
ive never seen something more memey than that

1strgj was/is a joke
wowowowowowowow too far giant haystacks
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: November 21, 2017, 03:14:12 am »
92nd was fantastic, it hit all the bullets needed to make a top reg, they just didn't feel like they had anything to prove after they beat every competitive regiment who would challenge them. 92nd never challenged people, by the way, it only had people who thought they could beat it and failed, and those who never risked trying.

It had some of the best yet most humble players in the game (the people who won't brag about all the shit they pulled off). Littlefield, Zzehth, Zocko, Coconut (might have just been in the bandwagon reformation, dunno if he was in the original), Orcaryo, Achilles/Catbutts/JD, even you, Wind, bandwagoned in that reunion tour that didn't go so well. I won't mention the people who begged LF until he reformed it and then just didn't show up to anything and didn't do any of the NCO responsibilities they said they would do, but they were great members, too, way back in the day. I don't think any other NA regiment other than 92nd and 63e could boast back then that they could field 2+ lines each bigger than what most regs would bring to events at the time AND be super competitive in 1v1s.

I really forget the majority of the Gren company but it really was so damn solid. I'm sure if it was exactly as it was then it could beat any reg these days, implying there are more than, like, four, and that they don't suck. Ne obliviscaris, except those dudes' names. RIP those dudes' names.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1209 on: November 21, 2017, 03:26:16 am »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1210 on: November 21, 2017, 09:08:01 pm »
92nd was trash
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: November 22, 2017, 12:52:31 am »
beat literally everyone who challenged them

trash

nice meme

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #1213 on: November 22, 2017, 01:03:19 am »
x D

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #1214 on: November 22, 2017, 06:00:10 am »
92nd was fantastic, it hit all the bullets needed to make a top reg, they just didn't feel like they had anything to prove after they beat every competitive regiment who would challenge them. 92nd never challenged people, by the way, it only had people who thought they could beat it and failed, and those who never risked trying.

It had some of the best yet most humble players in the game (the people who won't brag about all the shit they pulled off). Littlefield, Zzehth, Zocko, Coconut (might have just been in the bandwagon reformation, dunno if he was in the original), Orcaryo, Achilles/Catbutts/JD, even you, Wind, bandwagoned in that reunion tour that didn't go so well. I won't mention the people who begged LF until he reformed it and then just didn't show up to anything and didn't do any of the NCO responsibilities they said they would do, but they were great members, too, way back in the day. I don't think any other NA regiment other than 92nd and 63e could boast back then that they could field 2+ lines each bigger than what most regs would bring to events at the time AND be super competitive in 1v1s.

I really forget the majority of the Gren company but it really was so damn solid. I'm sure if it was exactly as it was then it could beat any reg these days, implying there are more than, like, four, and that they don't suck. Ne obliviscaris, except those dudes' names. RIP those dudes' names.

Please don't post this gay hate speech on Pandas thread, k thanks
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site