Author Topic: Iron Europe - Official EU server provider - Get your own today with 10% off  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Gishank

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Alera Gaming
  • Side: Confederacy
We the 17th Regiment of Foot host the Official EU Iron Europe servers. Get your own server today from us with an added 10% discount atop of our base prices. This can also be stacked in the following formulae with our existing 3/6/12 month discounts (15/20/30%): "Base Price - 10% = NEW VALUE x <3/6/12> - <3/6/12 month discount> = FINAL VALUE". Should you take advantage of this offer your gameserver will come with only the Iron Europe module installed, as long as you do not upload/use any additional modules on your server this discount will carry over on your renewal date for continued savings. If you do install additional modules, base prices will apply.

WARBAND Prices
(DISCOUNTED PRICE = Inclusive of 10% discount)

40 - 50 slots - €0.14 per slot  (50 = €7 - DISCOUNTED PRICE: €6.30)
51 - 80 slots - €0.13 per slot (80 = €10.40 - DISCOUNTED PRICE: €9.36)
81 - 110 slots - €0.12 per slot  (110 = €13.20 - DISCOUNTED PRICE: €11.88)
111 - 150 - €0.11 per slot (150 = €16.50 - DISCOUNTED PRICE: €14.85)
151 - 200 - €0.10 per slot (200 = €20 - DISCOUNTED PRICE: €18)

NOTE: In order take advantage of this offer you must order a minimum of 40 slots.

To place an order please contact myself via steam under the name "Gishank"

Please refer to the link in my signature for more detailed information on our prices and other offers.  If you would like to test a server provided by us then please feel free to hop on one of the Official EU servers.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:50:27 pm by Gishank »
After server EU gameserver/webhosting? Or after a highly refined Persistent World scriptset? Please refer to our thread on TaleWorlds - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,256530.0.html

Offline Roach

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Rec_George_Habert
  • Side: Neutral
Can I process a ban request for the official server here? There seems to be nowhere to do it.

Offline Gishank

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Alera Gaming
  • Side: Confederacy
Although we provide hosting for the official EU servers, we do not manage them. That's down to the dev team. :)
After server EU gameserver/webhosting? Or after a highly refined Persistent World scriptset? Please refer to our thread on TaleWorlds - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,256530.0.html

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I highly recommend getting a server of these guys, I currently rent one for Napoleonic Wars and it's great, good ping, no lag and support when you need it. Q