Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Regiments / Re: Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 21 [EU] [RECRUITING]
« Last post by SwissG on March 27, 2024, 05:49:40 pm »
Dashing soldiers, taking lovely group photos, and saluting our friends

gg as usual
Media / Re: Herishey's M&B Videos
« Last post by Herishey on March 27, 2024, 05:46:54 pm »
Events: EU / Re: Empire_Sunday_Event (EU) at 19:00 London Time!
« Last post by [Empire]Slavomir on March 27, 2024, 04:29:46 pm »

Recent events (2 events)!
Add emperor_slavomir on discord for more info or just join here!
https://discord.gg/8kqWDVbBWN
Regiments / Re: 92nd "Gordon Highlanders" Regiment of Foot [EU/NA] (Est. 18-6-2017)
« Last post by Vegi. on March 27, 2024, 02:40:36 pm »
Vegi is still a b0z0
Better kneel to ur king donkey
Community / Re: The 63rd Issue
« Last post by Vegi. on March 27, 2024, 02:39:47 pm »
I like how minors are being the judge here of who gets 'banned' and who not
💀

On a serious note. As long as they are being banned from every EU LB, League & Tournament they are pretty much "banned" from the community. Of course it is up to event hosts to decided if they want to ban just the 63rd regiment in general or to also ban the main individuals involved. If you want 63rd banned from the EU scene completely you should message different event hosts on steam about this thread since most people don't check FSE often. Informing different event host about this group will make a bigger difference then only posting a thread about them. I'm not sure when people are going to learn that autoblock is only good against below average or average skilled players at best.....
They're banned from most events or competitive stuff, I'm sure these no life NW virgins already messaged every event host or regimental leader about this. Even I had 5 different people messaging me about this, so idk how many times other people got spammed xD

No clue why this thread is not being locked, cuz I always see the same people trying to make themselves relevant
The Mess Hall / Re: How good at melee is the user above you? Mk. 2
« Last post by ~NickCole~ on March 27, 2024, 01:41:32 pm »
EastSide GOAT
Community / Re: The 63rd Issue
« Last post by Jäger on March 27, 2024, 01:40:44 pm »
⚠️Caution⚠️

In spite of his silence, the leader of the 63rd, Eternal, has reached out to event organisers to apologise and plead for his regiment to be invited back into events.

However, and most importantly, he explicitly states that he has taken action to ban those members who've committed injustices to the community.

Facts: Eternal (1) utilised hacks personally, see first video of the original post, (2) distributed hacks within his regiment, (3) participated in DDoSing attacks, (4) participated in the doxxing of community members.

If you're sincere in what you've said to those parties, Eternal, you will remove yourself from 63rd and the community, allowing the remaining players to perhaps continue playing together under the same tag.

~ Wise Mystical Tree

"However, and most importantly, he explicitly states that he has taken action to ban those members who've committed injustices to the community."

When is the next line battle?
Events are cancelled, backpacks were not lined up  :-\
Hate it when that happens
Every time our backpacks weren't lined up Price would kick us off the server.  :'(
I'm glad to see that 92nd is still doing well!

Vegi is still a b0z0
Regiments / Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot [EU] Founded 05/06/2012
« Last post by 33rdKincaid on March 27, 2024, 01:36:56 pm »
It is hard to realise this regiment is only 5 years younger than me -_-
Gotta feel good for you to be older than anybody
Fuck sake Stockholm
Is mad tbf that this community is almost as old as any of its members :o time to disband
Today isn't April Fools!
Thought I'd strike early ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10