Author Topic: Missing Members and Players.  (Read 86568 times)

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Missing Members and Players.
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2016, 10:41:41 am »
I miss this guy here
Spoiler
[close]

Has anybody seen him?

Big Sean, he got stabbed outside a club and died rip

Offline AsunaGF

• Sergeant
  • I like to pretend i'm good at Melee when i'm not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_SoD_Catgirl_Asuna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2016, 09:09:45 pm »
i haven't seen my old old Regiment leader KPBlake in about a little over a year so i'd assume that something probably happened to him because he'd always be on and talk to everyone in the regiment so me and a couple of friends assumed that he went AWOL or something worse.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2016, 10:28:16 pm »
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018366196/
This fella.
I played for 13e back in MM, in it there was a guy from Malta called Mark (Snail007). He was pretty chill and very social. The regiment disbanded as NW was released while him and I kept the contact and became pretty good friends, talked every day and even made music together. We got into heavy arguments every once in a while, and while he was usually a very calm and nice guy, he could become really aggressive when I didn't agree with him on certain subjects.
During the summer he would get a summer job and become a bit inactive, though after a couple of months of us not having talked, he called me on skype to ask about something we once argued about, which I didn't really had an answer to since I hardly remember what I said, he was okay with that and just wanted me to know that he was alright. Today I still have no idea what that was all about.
After that he went completely inactive, on steam, on skype, on facebook. It wasn't just me he wouldn't talk to, since he eventually deleted all info and pictures on his facebook page, deleted every video he had on YouTube, along with some of the music we had made together.
A few months prior to his "disapperance", he had introduced me to his friend ArChon from real life, whom I still talk to today, and not even he knows about his whereabouts, and says that he hasn't talked to him since either.
He probably didn't die all of the sudden, since he had time to delete every bit of info of himself online, he might just have cut off his life on social media. I don't know, but I hope he's alright.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2016, 10:21:18 am »
This fella.
I played for 13e back in MM, in it there was a guy from Malta called Mark (Snail007). He was pretty chill and very social. The regiment disbanded as NW was released while him and I kept the contact and became pretty good friends, talked every day and even made music together. We got into heavy arguments every once in a while, and while he was usually a very calm and nice guy, he could become really aggressive when I didn't agree with him on certain subjects.
During the summer he would get a summer job and become a bit inactive, though after a couple of months of us not having talked, he called me on skype to ask about something we once argued about, which I didn't really had an answer to since I hardly remember what I said, he was okay with that and just wanted me to know that he was alright. Today I still have no idea what that was all about.
After that he went completely inactive, on steam, on skype, on facebook. It wasn't just me he wouldn't talk to, since he eventually deleted all info and pictures on his facebook page, deleted every video he had on YouTube, along with some of the music we had made together.
A few months prior to his "disapperance", he had introduced me to his friend ArChon from real life, whom I still talk to today, and not even he knows about his whereabouts, and says that he hasn't talked to him since either.
He probably didn't die all of the sudden, since he had time to delete every bit of info of himself online, he might just have cut off his life on social media. I don't know, but I hope he's alright.
Spoiler
[close]
feels :c

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2016, 10:57:49 am »
This fella.
Spoiler
[close]
sad story m8  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Zen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • 63e Regiment Official Website
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2016, 05:04:54 am »
I used to game with a guy named Malagant. We used to play space engineers after nw events almost every day for months. He taught me a lot about the game and we got to know each other really well in the process. We began working on major projects and he had plans to expand in different areas like YouTube, etc. One day, during hurricane season he said he wouldn't be on due to a storm coming in as his area was prone to flooding. Never heard from him since.

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2016, 08:57:36 am »
i had a Sgt named Oliver lost contact about 2 years ago he was a good Sgt :'(

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2017, 03:04:43 am »
Missing Marks, Murphy and Godieu  :'(

Offline lostinnepal

• Private
  • Probably best mustache on all NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2017, 12:15:34 pm »
Yes it has happened to me. I don't know if they died or something, but there were 2-3 friends who suddently dissapeared and never came online again. One of them was from Napoleonic Wars as well :(

AeroNinja

« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2017, 12:41:19 pm »
I'm still mad that nobody knew Devald, while he was in FFE and the 88th together with Barri, Jeff and Loras years ago and one of the best if not the best Danish Player.  >:(

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2017, 04:21:32 pm »
I'm still mad that nobody knew Devald, while he was in FFE and the 88th together with Barri, Jeff and Loras years ago and one of the best if not the best Danish Player.  >:(

Was he in the 91st at any point? I heard Tav repeatedly shout at someone called that when I used to invite for them.  ???

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2017, 04:37:53 pm »
I miss this guy here
Spoiler
[close]

Has anybody seen him?

LAMEHORSE  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm the reason he has the Avatar :'(
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

AeroNinja

« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2017, 04:55:42 pm »

Was he in the 91st at any point? I heard Tav repeatedly shout at someone called that when I used to invite for them.  ???
Not quite sure. But it's possible.

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2017, 07:10:00 pm »

Not quite sure. But it's possible.

I remember complaining that all he did was X glitch before they partially fixed it. He was a good player, wonder where he went.
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
« Reply #119 on: February 09, 2017, 12:48:12 am »
I dont know if that has been mentioned before, but does anyone of you remember "Farmer_Opossum" the god of the old MM_EU1 Server?  :D