Author Topic: Toxic Hosting [Teamspeak & Server Hosting]  (Read 5648 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Toxic Hosting [Teamspeak & Server Hosting]
« on: August 07, 2016, 10:28:34 pm »
I've been a customer for several months now I've just decided to put a little advert for the hosting provider here to help out.
https://toxic-hosting.co.uk/game-servers.php
They offer amazing teamspeak server prices, really good and fast customer support. They have top notch data protection and downtime is basically nonexistent.
In addition they also host mount and blade servers.

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Toxic Hosting [Teamspeak & Server Hosting]
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 12:36:23 am »
Well, do they have a TeamSpeak Hoster License ?
Because such license costs about $0,12/slot and they sell it £0,07/slot.

It's easy selling at low price when using cracked license.

Offline Guts

• Private
  • I'm not Gatts, pls leave me alone!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 01:45:29 am »
Well, do they have a TeamSpeak Hoster License ?
Because such license costs about $0,12/slot and they sell it £0,07/slot.

It's easy selling at low price when using cracked license.

ur the best bae <3

Also, good luck :)
I'm not Gatts, pls don't bane me again!!!!

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 12:21:53 am »
Do not trust.
The owner of the company is a sociopath. If you displease him, he will cyber attack you. Do not trust him with server admin or any power, he will attempt to manipulate client permissions to make then permanent.
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 02:33:41 am »
I've been a customer for several months now I've just decided to put a little advert for the hosting provider here to help out.
https://toxic-hosting.co.uk/game-servers.php

They offer amazing teamspeak server prices, really good and fast customer support. They have top notch data protection and downtime is basically nonexistent.
In addition they also host mount and blade servers.

Sponsored by shekels

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 11:15:08 am »
Highly doubtful this is a legitimate TeamSpeak Reseller; just another teenage run bedroom 'business' that is probably illegally selling cracked licensing. Nothing more then a cowboy 'Company' destined to be shutdown when authorities get wise the their practices.

People should stick to using Hosts like Dodo/Beyond-Servers who not only know what they are doing but are actually going out to make an honest trade in a respectful manner. While I respect that yes, there are young hosts who are serious and doing everything to form, most of the 'entrepreneurs' seen around these days shadow real ones with 'cheap' reselling which turns out to be cracked licensing and poorly structured frameworks.
I like working on Servers.

Intel® i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz, 2x 8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 @ 2400MHz, 6GB Asus Dual OC GTX 1060, Soundblaster ZX, 240GB Samsung SSD & 3000GB Seagate HDD

Offline toxic-hosting

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • Toxic Hosting
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 01:13:06 pm »
Highly doubtful this is a legitimate TeamSpeak Reseller; just another teenage run bedroom 'business' that is probably illegally selling cracked licensing. Nothing more then a cowboy 'Company' destined to be shutdown when authorities get wise the their practices.

People should stick to using Hosts like Dodo/Beyond-Servers who not only know what they are doing but are actually going out to make an honest trade in a respectful manner. While I respect that yes, there are young hosts who are serious and doing everything to form, most of the 'entrepreneurs' seen around these days shadow real ones with 'cheap' reselling which turns out to be cracked licensing and poorly structured frameworks.

Hi, I just wanted to say yes I started of hosting things in my bedroom when I was a teenager and I didn't find it the best of things to do I had a dell powered 1950 R2 with 32gb ram hooked up to an Asus router and a net gear switch. I started of my life just hosting garrys mod and a few free teamspeaks. However I then developed a knowledge of hosting working with people of a high standard. I assure you all of my hardware is owned by me and hosted by me. The only thing that I resell is Game Hosting and I admit this. Teamspeak is hosted on a Dell R120 VII with 16gb ram most of my servers are Dell R120''s whereas i also have a HP DL360 G8 with 192gb ram for web. my network is a Level 3 Ripe with currently 600+ gbps with Voxility and Tilera Networks. I only want the best for my Comany and hopefully when I get some more money I will buy a new Dell R120 VII for game hosting or upgrade to the new Intel Xeon E7 when it comes out. I want to try and get rid of any left reseller hosting ofc when I've got the money. So I am admitting to you that I do have some resellers in place but in other terms I also own my own hardware none of this is hosted at my house but at a data center in Docklands, Bristol, United Kindom.

Do not trust.
The owner of the company is a sociopath. If you displease him, he will cyber attack you. Do not trust him with server admin or any power, he will attempt to manipulate client permissions to make then permanent.

This is my old past please forget and move on I'm now much more of a professional person now I've learnt the role of an adult or a human being.

Kind Regards
CJ
Chief Executive Officer
Toxic-Hosting
https://toxic-hosting.co.uk
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:17:01 pm by toxic-hosting »

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 01:29:21 pm »
Your TeamSpeak Licensing, are you using ATHP Licensing or charging on a AAL per Client? Anything beyond AAL and ATHP is illegal, the same goes for making over £5,000 per Year without notifying HMRC as a Self-Employed or Company if you're a UK resident. It's all well and good having owned Hardware in data centers (I'm currently building a Xeon E5 based Server to be sent for Co-location hosting in the UK) but if you are selling services and are not a registered Company, registered Self-Employed or making bank that is noticeable (you can't pass paypal donations off when its a certain constancy or threshold depending on conducts of the relevant nation) then you are at risk; even more so if you are reselling licensing that is not legitimate.

You are legally allowed to host unlimited 32 Slot Unlicensed TeamSpeak's though, but I imagine it breaks license agreements if you charge for it (although that's where selling VPS's can come in).

While you may want the best for your Company, your Company needs to be running to the Laws of the Nation it is based in, including the agreements of any licensing it resells or handles; otherwise, it is basically a Cowboy Company.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:31:16 pm by Kyūbi no Kitsune »

Intel® i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz, 2x 8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 @ 2400MHz, 6GB Asus Dual OC GTX 1060, Soundblaster ZX, 240GB Samsung SSD & 3000GB Seagate HDD

Offline toxic-hosting

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • Toxic Hosting
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 01:49:31 pm »
Your TeamSpeak Licensing, are you using ATHP Licensing or charging on a AAL per Client? Anything beyond AAL and ATHP is illegal, the same goes for making over £5,000 per Year without notifying HMRC as a Self-Employed or Company if you're a UK resident. It's all well and good having owned Hardware in data centers (I'm currently building a Xeon E5 based Server to be sent for Co-location hosting in the UK) but if you are selling services and are not a registered Company, registered Self-Employed or making bank that is noticeable (you can't pass paypal donations off when its a certain constancy or threshold depending on conducts of the relevant nation) then you are at risk; even more so if you are reselling licensing that is not legitimate.

You are legally allowed to host unlimited 32 Slot Unlicensed TeamSpeak's though, but I imagine it breaks license agreements if you charge for it (although that's where selling VPS's can come in).

While you may want the best for your Company, your Company needs to be running to the Laws of the Nation it is based in, including the agreements of any licensing it resells or handles; otherwise, it is basically a Cowboy Company.

I understand this I really do the only thing in this company that is not legitimate is we are not licenced and that is because of what you have said we do not need to register the company till we earn £5000 per year. We are not even earning that so when we do earn this amount of money per year I will notify HMRC Revenue and Customs but till then I will not. So therfore I currently am not breaking any laws or rules of the government or my nation to the United Kingdom. Nor am I a Cowboy Company. You can classify me more as a Startup Company more than anything!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:51:19 pm by toxic-hosting »

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 01:55:42 pm »
You're not even a Authorized TeamSpeak Reseller are you? So you're basically selling cracked licensing as a Company that doesn't even exist despite trading in the UK?

Offline World_Edit_XIII

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 01:56:25 pm »
I understand this I really do the only thing in this company that is not legitimate is we are not licenced and that is because of what you have said we do not need to register the company till we earn £5000 per year. We are not even earning that so when we do earn this amount of money per year I will notify HMRC Revenue and Customs but till then I will not. So therfore I currently am not breaking any laws or rules of the government or my nation to the United Kingdom. Nor am I a Cowboy Company. You can classify me more a's a Startup Company more than anything!

Sadly that does not mitigate the fact that you are not a registered teamspeak reseller, since your *Startup* is not in the authorized hosters list. Therefore you are not allowed to sell any teamspeak servers for any amount. This is not against a countrys law, but you are violating the teamspeak user agreement, which in turn authorizes the teamspeakusa company to sue you or blacklist or revoke any sort of license you may have.

Offline toxic-hosting

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • Toxic Hosting
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 02:00:49 pm »
You're not even a Authorized TeamSpeak Reseller are you? So you're basically selling cracked licensing as a Company that doesn't even exist despite trading in the UK?

If this was a cracked licence how do I have the latest version of TS3 and how do I have the ATHP Docs and ATHP Database they give you to replace with your MYSQL Default Configurated Database.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:02:59 pm by toxic-hosting »

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 02:03:06 pm »

If this was a cracked licence how do I have the latest version of TS3 and how do I have the ATHP Docs and ATHP Database they give you to replace with your MYSQL Default Configurared Database.

I don't know, you tell me? You're the one selling Licensing for less then the ATHP threshold so either you're lying or you're making a loss on every TS you sell

Offline toxic-hosting

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • Toxic Hosting
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 02:05:19 pm »

If this was a cracked licence how do I have the latest version of TS3 and how do I have the ATHP Docs and ATHP Database they give you to replace with your MYSQL Default Configurared Database.

I don't know, you tell me? You're the one selling Licensing for less then the ATHP threshold so either you're lying or you're making a loss on every TS you sell

Each server is $0.08 a slot I sell for 0.07 a slot the default pence is 0.05 if you are with TeamSpeak I make 2 pence per slot made I am not losing money either way really.

Offline toxic-hosting

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • Toxic Hosting
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 02:06:23 pm »
I will make more when I register the company in the UK