Author Topic: Historical Teamspeak Icons  (Read 137632 times)

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

Offline Freestyler

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freestyler
Re: Historical Teamspeak Icons (Ranks, Medals and Other)
« Reply #256 on: October 29, 2016, 06:02:54 pm »
nice icons!

Offline Painmace

• Donator
  • I'm not active in Mount & Blade related stuff
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Black Legion Homepage
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #257 on: October 29, 2016, 11:09:56 pm »
Nation: United Kingdom
Requested Icon(s): Royal Marines (And yes I did happen to see the UK Army/Navy icons but I was hoping to request, if at all possible, that the icon examples that I had placed down could be made since they suit my regiments design look.)
Reference material:
Spoiler
These two links contain what I felt to be the best quality icons that I could find.

1. The first link that I put down contains many different neat icons and although it would be cool to ask for some of the other icons to be made I don't want to put too much on your plate all at once. I was hoping to ask for icons to be made from the rank of Colonel down to the lowest rank of Lance Corporal on the list which are on pages 3-5.
http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/~/media/royal%20navy%20responsive/documents/reference%20library/br%203/br3book/an40e.pdf

2. On the second link, although it is for the band service section of the Royal Marines, I rather liked the color scheme and higher resolution of the icons and I would imagine it to perhaps be easier to make the icons from this link. I also like the Warrant Officer First Class icon on this site far more than the one on the first link.
http://www.uniforminsignia.org/index.php/component/insigniasearch/?result=966

I have personally been fiddling with the icons and have been kinda failing to make them an acceptable quality for TeamSpeak as 16x16 images and I was hoping you might have an easier time. If you are still making icons and have the time to help me out in their creation I would be truly greatful! :P
[close]
1st link dosnt work, but for 2nd link, just use paint and resize it with paint

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #258 on: October 31, 2016, 03:44:12 am »
Though it's an Austrian regiment I will be using your prussian icons!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline George_V

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2016, 08:29:00 am »
Requested Icon(s): Royal Marines (And yes I did happen to see the UK Army/Navy icons but I was hoping to request, if at all possible, that the icon examples that I had placed down could be made since they suit my regiments design look.)
Reference material:
Spoiler
These two links contain what I felt to be the best quality icons that I could find.

1. The first link that I put down contains many different neat icons and although it would be cool to ask for some of the other icons to be made I don't want to put too much on your plate all at once. I was hoping to ask for icons to be made from the rank of Colonel down to the lowest rank of Lance Corporal on the list which are on pages 3-5.
http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/~/media/royal%20navy%20responsive/documents/reference%20library/br%203/br3book/an40e.pdf

2. On the second link, although it is for the band service section of the Royal Marines, I rather liked the color scheme and higher resolution of the icons and I would imagine it to perhaps be easier to make the icons from this link. I also like the Warrant Officer First Class icon on this site far more than the one on the first link.

I have personally been fiddling with the icons and have been kinda failing to make them an acceptable quality for TeamSpeak as 16x16 images and I was hoping you might have an easier time. If you are still making icons and have the time to help me out in their creation I would be truly greatful! :P
[close]

Unfortunately for me when I try resizing it with paint it comes out too blurry ;(.. Was hoping that an expert on here would know how to keep a decent quality to them while shrinking them down to 16x16. Although the first links icons were great, and it is sad that they are gone now, I would very much appreciate it if the second links icons could possibly still be made. If not then that's fine.

Offline Painmace

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2016, 12:11:33 am »
Reference material:
Spoiler

[close]

Unfortunately for me when I try resizing it with paint it comes out too blurry ;(.. Was hoping that an expert on here would know how to keep a decent quality to them while shrinking them down to 16x16. Although the first links icons were great, and it is sad that they are gone now, I would very much appreciate it if the second links icons could possibly still be made. If not then that's fine.

Decided to be nice and do it but I noticed that i cant download the pictures, they got some website thing blocking from right clicking and i dont want to go look in the website code for them
Edit: Cant even access the images in the code, got that hidden somehow
Edit2: Nvm i was blind
Edit3: it lost some colors when i resized  it, since the size difference is big
Edit4: attempt 2, recolored it a bit will try the others later
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:22:32 am by Painmace »

Offline valkmans

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Valk
Re: Historical Teamspeak Icons
« Reply #261 on: January 20, 2017, 09:34:43 pm »
I want to let you know that I will be using your icons of nazi germany: MEchanized infantry and panzer.

Aswell I coppied and paste those icons and turned them into the following parts of the army aswell:

Pioniere (Black)
Gendarmerie (Orange)
Artillery (Red)

It will be used for the group: Panzer Lehr Division on the mod Darkest Hour: Europe: '44-'45

I hope that you dont mind it :)

Tanks for making those

Greetzzzz.

Valk(mans)

Offline Matt Lewis

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Baron de la Compagnie d'Ourche
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Baron Matt Lewis
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #262 on: January 21, 2017, 03:40:35 pm »
Hi, do you have the ranks for french arty (NW) ?  :)

Offline LeLancelot

• First Sergeant
  • Leader du 8e Regiment d'Artillerie du IXe Corps
    • View Profile
    • Forum du Xe Corps
  • Nick: IXe_8eArt_Cpt_Lancelot
« Reply #263 on: January 22, 2017, 02:03:41 am »
Hi, do you have the ranks for french arty (NW) ?  :)

+1

AeroNinja

« Reply #264 on: January 22, 2017, 02:01:44 pm »
Nvm, it's fine. :D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:14:43 pm by NiPhix »

Offline 94th Wolsten

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 11, 2017, 10:41:05 pm »
I need american civil war icons and i see you have made them but how can i download them?

Offline Painmace

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 12, 2017, 01:13:45 am »
I need american civil war icons and i see you have made them but how can i download them?
Right click the icon you want and select "Save picture as..."

Offline Jack

• First Lieutenant
  • Honneur et Fidélité
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2017, 04:53:41 pm »
I was cleaning old files on my computer and I stumbled upon the Teamspeak icons I made during my time around here. I figured out it would be better to upload them just in case. Feel free to use them, some are simple edits of already existing ones, others are new. I included the PSD files when I had them.

donwload link: https://mega.nz/#!18gyxb5a!hm6LF4qP0ehq3EfsqBtHdH-A4d3TMWyIQRlzeFWZV-A

Preview (doesn't show everything):

"For fangs I may have none but I have mind and it is sharper than any tooth."

Offline valkmans

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Valk
« Reply #268 on: March 29, 2017, 11:56:02 pm »
52nd Regiment of Foot is using your napoleonic British army rank icons.

3rd Battallion of Royal Marines will use some of those aswell

Offline pengbuster

• Sergeant Major
  • Polkovnik of the 15y Ulanskii Tatarskii Polk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: pengbuster
« Reply #269 on: May 06, 2017, 12:56:18 am »
The whole of VI Corps is using these