Author Topic: What do you guys think of Regiment leaders paying people to join their regiment?  (Read 10395 times)

Offline King_Of_California

• First Lieutenant
  • Probably more Californian than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aten
  • Side: Neutral
Did you really do that?  :o

NA Regiment History: *KPR*Einherjar, 1st_Cali_Ronald_Reagan, [OP]Tsar_Einherjar, [1stCali]Gov_Einherjar, [1erTron]Obst_Thanet
EU Regiment History: Nr24_Fus_Einherjar, [36eRIL]LtCol_Einherjar

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Thundersnow was rich without even knowing. lol
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline PursuantACE

• Private
  • Need a shady friend?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
I've been gone from the NW community for a bit but I've been hearing a lot about some specific regiment paying people to get people into their community. Just wanted what the community though of it, it seems strange to me, but no one really know/ care about it.

No thanks lawls I would feel bad about taking the money in the first place.

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
sign me up

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
I think paying ppl for joining a regiment is wasting money.
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Im down for it, if they pay me

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline GloryCharge

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [26e]Col-Snow
  • Side: Union
I know of a lot of sketchy shit that goes on in nw, regs bringing mercs to 1v1s secretly to win, ddosing, hacking etc. so if regiments pay people to join it is no surprise to me at all, I have gotten one guy recently that told me he was payed money to have his reg join an army lol, followed up on it added him on steam and it was completely legit to the best of my knowledge. The only people that would do this are extremely pathetic regiments that should just disband.

Offline immath1

• Sergeant Major
  • Commanding Officer of the 20th Maine Volunteers
    • View Profile
    • 20th Maine Forums
  • Nick: 20thME_LtCol_Halkett
Just Saying #FA/53e bullshit right there.

Lawbringer

Paying people to join a reg is perfectly fine in my opinion. I just think that mercs/reg hoppers/ double reggers are no fun.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Im down for it, if they pay me
(tbh beng paid something like half a pound/euro/dollar a week or something is pretty insulting...)

Even that money could be spent on something like random giveaways of small things like booster packs or cheap games, would probably be healthier for the community in the long run
<3

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
Shit I need to contact betty

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Erm, why do I suspect that that "paying" thing is a joke? "Pay off my mortgage" doesn't seem that truthful of a statement, considering that a) Betty spent alll of his daddy's monay on NW keys and b) the person who wrote that is probably an autistic 11 year old who just seeks attention.
<3

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
Erm, why do I suspect that that "paying" thing is a joke? "Pay off my mortgage" doesn't seem that truthful of a statement, considering that a) Betty spent alll of his daddy's monay on NW keys and b) the person who wrote that is probably an autistic 11 year old who just seeks attention.
O whale, if no pay i just leave

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
Pay me I'm Famous !  8)

Offline Wolfus

• Sergeant
  • Commander of the 32nd Light Company
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Enlistment Website
  • Nick: 32nd_Lt_Wolfus
  • Side: Union
There's no way this could be a good idea in any circumstance - either you pay them once and they don't come back, or you keep paying them and they're only staying for the money - no actual community value which is the main reason regiments are still around.