Author Topic: Teamspeak was Hacked Evidence Shows it was LESisMOREx or Someone Sent by Him  (Read 1459 times)

Offline GloryCharge

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [26e]Col-Snow
  • Side: Union
A few days ago my regiment (The 26e's) Teamspeak server went down all of the channels were deleted but 2-3 and all of the server groups were gone but 5-6, half of my regiment was banned from the Teamspeak and me and my Adj, who owns the Teamspeak server did not have any permissions whatsoever, everyone had ever come into our Teamspeak including ourselves had to permissions, making our Teamspeak completely useless. I had heard from around 5-10 other Regiments previously that LESisMOREx had been involved in hacking, ddossing, threatening and things of that sort, but until now I assumed that they were over exaggerated. On Friday, 4 days ago one of my men from my regiment without me knowing decided to merc for a regiment in les's army and attended an event that les's regiment, the 53e, and too. Upon seeing les decided to teamkill him by shooting him in the back of the head I only came into the Teamspeak channel halfway through this happening and I did not follow it closely, (being preoccupied with much more important things) so he may have teamskilled les a second time but then left the event. Later that day I saw les on the Public_Duel_NA server and said "have fun getting tked les lol", he did not respond. Then during the afternoon the next day I get on Teamspeak and find my teamspeak, as I said in the beginning of this post, to be completely destroyed and made useless.
Spoiler
<12:04:39> "Darth-Allen Jong-un" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"
<12:05:07> "Darth-Allen Jong-un" switched from channel "Zone d'Entrée" to "AFK"
<12:05:07> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Darth-Allen Jong-un" by "26e Régiment d’Infanterie de Ligne".
<12:06:32> "Darth-Allen Jong-un" disconnected (BOW DOWN TO Allen Jong-un!)
<12:07:16> "Warrior_LongBanana" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"
<12:07:18> "Warrior_LongBanana" switched from channel "Zone d'Entrée" to "AFK"
<12:07:18> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Warrior_LongBanana" by "26e Régiment d’Infanterie de Ligne".
<12:08:12> "BWG_LES IS MOREx" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"
<12:08:15> "BWG_LES IS MOREx" disconnected (leaving)
<12:08:43> "Justice" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"
<12:09:05> "TickleMyChicken" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"
<12:09:10> "Winky" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"

<12:09:15> "Justice" was added to server group "Server Admin 1st Class" by "Warrior_LongBanana".
<12:09:17> "TickleMyChicken" switched from channel "Zone d'Entrée" to "AFK"
<12:09:17> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "TickleMyChicken" by "26e Régiment d’Infanterie de Ligne".
<12:09:19> "Personality" was removed from server group "Server Owner" by "Justice".
<12:09:29> You were banned permanently from the server by "Justice" (fuck you)
<12:09:29> Disconnected from server
<12:12:13> Trying to resolve hostname prime7.bluefangsolutions.com
<12:12:14> Trying to connect to server on prime7.bluefangsolutions.com:9622
<12:12:14> You are banned permanently. Reason: "fuck you"
[close]
^Found in the server logs after the Teamspeak was hacked^

Now you must understand that this Teamspeak we had recently begun renting due to having no way of upping the slots in our old one and needing a significantly higher ammount of slots. This Teamspeak being fairly new meant that I had only given a very small extremely trusted select people all officers Server Admin, a few NCOs had Moderator which only had the permissions to move people around channels that were non server admins and had no capability of adding anyone else including themselves to anything higher than Moderator or editing any of the Server Groups to enhance their permissions, this was thoroughly checked by me and my NCOs. As you can see in the logs les and multiple other people connect around the same time and shortly after. As you can also see in the logs apparently "Justice" is assigned to Server Admin 1st Class by "Warrior_LongBanana" who if you look further back in the logs never was assigned anything but guest and that was by the server, and as I explained even if he had some form of moderator it would have been impossible to apply any type of server admin especially server admin 1st class which gives every permission to the server excluding being able to edit the server itself. These logs were given to me by my Adj who was banned permanently as is made obvious by the logs. TO sum things up les and multiple other people join my Teamspeak after I laugh at him in a public server the previous day all under the server group of "Guest", giving them all no permission except to see who is in the Teamspeak. Shortly after they all connect one of them somehow has the magical ability to apply "Justice" with server admin using only the permissions of Guest and after "Justice" has the permissions of Server Admin 1st Class commences to completely delete everything in the Teamspeak including almost every channel and almost every server group, the remaining server groups that could not be deleted had everyone removed from them and everyone in the Teamspeak was banned prior to this happening permanently for the reason "fuck you".... les had previously hated me due to me allowing 2 of the regiments within his army to leave and use my Teamspeak, after talking with them it was because they were sick of les and believed that he was power hungry and had to have things his way. My warning is watch out for les he is not someone to be trusted, FSE moderators please follow up on this something needs to be done, I have already filed an IC3 report (A federal group largely run by the FBI that follows up on reported internet crime) including les's ip and any other information I was able to prove on him, the fine for this crime is $4,000 fine. Thank you for reading this, I am trying to alert the community as to what has happened recently to keep people aware about what les has been doing, if I am hacked again I will be sure to update this post with the new info and circumstances.

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral

Contact your server provider. If they have any decency, they would help you or at least compensate.
Don't get this shit on here, it doesn't get you anywhere. Or else a short notice would've sufficed.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Lawbringer

GG no re

LesIsMore is a ducking moderator for TNWL

Much +rep to the league now

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
GG no re

LesIsMore is a ducking moderator for TNWL

Much +rep to the league now

<12:05:07> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Darth-Allen Jong-un" by "26e Régiment d’Infanterie de Ligne".
<12:07:18> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Warrior_LongBanana" by "26e Régiment d’Infanterie de Ligne".
<12:08:12> "Lawbringer" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"
<12:08:15> "Lawbringer" disconnected (leaving)

<12:09:15> "Justice" was added to server group "Server Admin 1st Class" by "Warrior_LongBanana".
<12:09:17> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "TickleMyChicken" by "26e Régiment d’Infanterie de Ligne".
<12:09:19> "Personality" was removed from server group "Server Owner" by "Justice".
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
A few days ago my regiment (The 26e's) Teamspeak server went down all of the channels were deleted but 2-3 and all of the server groups were gone but 5-6, half of my regiment was banned from the Teamspeak and me and my Adj, who owns the Teamspeak server did not have any permissions whatsoever, everyone had ever come into our Teamspeak including ourselves had to permissions, making our Teamspeak completely useless. I had heard from around 5-10 other Regiments previously that LESisMOREx had been involved in hacking, ddossing, threatening and things of that sort, but until now I assumed that they were over exaggerated. On Friday, 4 days ago one of my men from my regiment without me knowing decided to merc for a regiment in les's army and attended an event that les's regiment, the 53e, and too. Upon seeing les decided to teamkill him by shooting him in the back of the head I only came into the Teamspeak channel halfway through this happening and I did not follow it closely, (being preoccupied with much more important things) so he may have teamskilled les a second time but then left the event. Later that day I saw les on the Public_Duel_NA server and said "have fun getting tked les lol", he did not respond. Then during the afternoon the next day I get on Teamspeak and find my teamspeak, as I said in the beginning of this post, to be completely destroyed and made useless.
Spoiler
<12:08:12> "BWG_LES IS MOREx" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"
<12:08:15> "BWG_LES IS MOREx" disconnected (leaving)

[close]
^Found in the server logs after the Teamspeak was hacked^

Now you must understand that this Teamspeak we had recently begun renting due to having no way of upping the slots in our old one and needing a significantly higher ammount of slots. This Teamspeak being fairly new meant that I had only given a very small extremely trusted select people all officers Server Admin, a few NCOs had Moderator which only had the permissions to move people around channels that were non server admins and had no capability of adding anyone else including themselves to anything higher than Moderator or editing any of the Server Groups to enhance their permissions, this was thoroughly checked by me and my NCOs. As you can see in the logs les and multiple other people connect around the same time and shortly after. As you can also see in the logs apparently "Justice" is assigned to Server Admin 1st Class by "Warrior_LongBanana" who if you look further back in the logs never was assigned anything but guest and that was by the server, and as I explained even if he had some form of moderator it would have been impossible to apply any type of server admin especially server admin 1st class which gives every permission to the server excluding being able to edit the server itself. These logs were given to me by my Adj who was banned permanently as is made obvious by the logs. TO sum things up les and multiple other people join my Teamspeak after I laugh at him in a public server the previous day all under the server group of "Guest", giving them all no permission except to see who is in the Teamspeak. Shortly after they all connect one of them somehow has the magical ability to apply "Justice" with server admin using only the permissions of Guest and after "Justice" has the permissions of Server Admin 1st Class commences to completely delete everything in the Teamspeak including almost every channel and almost every server group, the remaining server groups that could not be deleted had everyone removed from them and everyone in the Teamspeak was banned prior to this happening permanently for the reason "fuck you".... les had previously hated me due to me allowing 2 of the regiments within his army to leave and use my Teamspeak, after talking with them it was because they were sick of les and believed that he was power hungry and had to have things his way. My warning is watch out for les he is not someone to be trusted, FSE moderators please follow up on this something needs to be done, I have already filed an IC3 report (A federal group largely run by the FBI that follows up on reported internet crime) including les's ip and any other information I was able to prove on him, the fine for this crime is $4,000 fine. Thank you for reading this, I am trying to alert the community as to what has happened recently to keep people aware about what les has been doing, if I am hacked again I will be sure to update this post with the new info and circumstances.

Yup i did it for sure lol GL with that kid i can change names on a log too.

<12:08:12> "26e Snow" connected to channel "Zone d'Entrée"
<12:08:15> "26e Snow" disconnected (leaving)

<12:09:19> "LES IS MOREx" was removed from server group "Server Owner" by "26e Snow".
<12:09:29> You were banned permanently from the server by "26e Snow" (fuck you)

HEY M90S LOOK SNOW BANNED ME AND TOOK OVER MY TS HOLY GOD CALL THE FBI AND SANTA !

Quit posting this pansy shit and 1v1 me.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Still waiting on that fine lol

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
  • Side: Neutral
Sort this out amongst yourselves via PMs or Steam.