Author Topic: Do you remember?:>  (Read 18268 times)

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Do you remember?:>
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2016, 11:52:14 am »
My long-term memory is abysmal but i certainly remember having some great times. When i first joined the 77y, my first reg, i remember an lb where vinc was riding around on an admin horse saluting regiments and got shot just as he came to us :D.

fun times.

Phailur

« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2016, 02:12:54 pm »
I hope you're not being sarcastic. Just something i remembered

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2016, 07:28:28 pm »
i miss the old days :3

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2016, 07:29:05 pm »
Good times. Join the 84e guys. We do yearly linebattles.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2016, 07:34:58 pm »
I remember the old days when I liked to play on siege and battle by myself and actually have fun.  :-\
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2016, 01:14:53 am »
I remember admining the 51st siege server with 200 players on. Bloody impossible even with a team of us in TS together trying to coordinate.
As an attacker you could get almost 200 kills on some maps just by sneaking up behind people on the walls and mowing down hordes of unsuspecting pubbers ;D

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2016, 04:36:59 am »
Another MM nostalgia would be nice.
I miss the old public linebattles, they were chaos. But always there when there were no events.
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2016, 02:53:57 pm »
Spoiler
shift to zoom, being able to actually see your bullets fly cause they were black and they acted like crossbows, so you could aim above the enemy and see your bullet flying.

spontoon spears

skirmishers could build barricades

blundering people with up attacks

native facial hair, which they removed a couple to add cigars and etc. I was really dissapointed as the facial hair that I used in MM was removed for NW  :-[ :-[

copyrighted music which was way better then hearing WEDDING MUSIC randomly... lol wtf

baker rifles

France had grenadier skirms

jump attacks

360 jump attacks

spinning(unfortunately they couldn't nerf spinning without nerfing it in NATIVE+EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MOD THERE IS) like seriously you had to fucking ruin every mod just so your "DLC" could have spinning toned down like a tiny bit? kinda selfish.

only way to get a taste of how spinning was back then is to play with fire and sword, since it runs on and older warband engine that wasn't tampered by the NW team.

whats there not to like? Graphics? most people I know that play, play on lowest graphics anyways, I've been doing this on every game I've played multiplayer since early 2000's like Counter strike, etc cause gameplay>atheistic.
[close]
/rant
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:49:43 pm by Coconut »

Offline Sanitarium

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sanitarium
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2016, 10:49:49 pm »
Where is Ward and his crazy spins, Joshly with his cannon, Atilla's clutching abilities, Cenzii and his big black face, Highlander and his accent, 1 000 000 clones of Ekky and many more other legendary players whom i'm too drunk to mention
Spoiler
[close]

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2016, 02:16:25 am »
I remember this guy called Sanitarium, but he was a real scrub ;D
Long time no see!

Edit:
Found this:
This was back in 2011? Damn.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:20:28 am by MrTiki »

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2016, 04:16:17 am »
Good times. Join the 84e guys. We do yearly linebattles.

[youtube]tMrbL1SrTqE[/youtube]

back in the days when 80vs 110 was considered balanced, damn those were the fucking days
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2016, 05:08:09 am »
I wasnt there unfortunately but I do miss the days when we had 70-80 attendance and were forced to split lines :'(
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2016, 11:20:50 am »
Event soon ? :)

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2016, 01:25:29 pm »
I wasnt there unfortunately but I do miss the days when we had 70-80 attendance and were forced to split lines :'(

we never had 80 attendance..
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Offline Vampyr

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2016, 08:31:06 pm »

Sadly I was 12 when I started leading my regiment, and my english was rather shit.
Even though the 8Lr played from the beginning of MM, we never really got to playing with regiments like the 92nd, 51st & Co.
I had to learn english first  :'(

EDIT: we even got those frenchies  ;D

EDIT#2: Do you guys remember this?
The community was just brilliant back then..sigh.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:38:34 pm by Vampyr »