Author Topic: Roll to Dodge II: Zombie Survival Convoy [OOC] [Reservations Open]  (Read 14007 times)

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Roll to Dodge II: Zombie Survival Convoy [OOC] [Reservations Open]
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 05:59:59 pm »
Background:Literally killed Osama
lol quite the credentials, but yeah your added on roster

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 06:00:41 pm »
rsving convoy leader pls, will post app late, at work

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 06:07:13 pm »
rsving convoy leader pls, will post app late, at work
Reserved. Volk you can chose to pick any team, besides Recon. Suggestions would be Command, but your choice.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 06:45:54 pm »
Native, by signing up as a "passenger" that is just a normal squad member or just a person in the convoy? I'm definitely wanting to sign up, just considering the roles

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 06:53:06 pm »
Native, by signing up as a "passenger" that is just a normal squad member or just a person in the convoy? I'm definitely wanting to sign up, just considering the roles
Passenger= A person in the convoy, not a squad member. I had it as civilian, but with background and previous specialty you could've been ex-marine or even a PMC leader. So it's now convoy passenger. As time go on, Volk can establish more squads if choose. Certainly will be able to find NPC survivors because people will die.

EDIT: It's only squads will be limited to 4 people each. Amount of squads have no limit or NPC/people able to ride along with the convoy.
Don't let the team leaders taking control of NPCs discourage you from wanting to act or clear a building as well or with them. Your just your own person, but you can still be useful
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:07:40 pm by Nativemann »

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 07:04:05 pm »
Finished an example on how a convoy engagement will look.
"Convoy Rush", Gunfire attracts zombies
Travel mode:

Engagement plan:
[close]
Some armed men open fired on the Humvees and based on how Volk responds are let me know to set-up the convoy. Along with the team leaders actions, ill give an appearance on the current setting. Same will be done for other engagements such as: building clearing, large fire fights, etc.. However, engagements concerning the vehicles of the convoy will be better detailed.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:10:45 pm by Nativemann »

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 11:46:09 pm »
Basic Convoy Leader App
Name: Adam Né Gan
Background: Officer (Captain), Fought in 2nd Iraq War.
Specialty [Recon, Standard, Marksman, Engineer]: Standard
[close]

I have no problem with giving up the role of Convoy Leader. If somebody else really really wants to be Convoy Leader & Native says it's alright, I'd be more than happy to give up convoy leader. Or if Nativemann wants to try something, or even if there's any reason that wouldn't allow me to be CL then I'll gladly let go of CL role. Just in case that happens, here is my Passenger app.

Passenger App
Name: Sophie Young
Background: 18, just out of basic training for EMT. No formal training in weapons larger than pistols.
Previous Specialty: EMT-Basic
A Picture because why not
[close]

[close]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 04:19:32 am by Volk »

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 11:56:15 pm »
Well just pick which role you'd prefer, as I said before if no CL is in before start. I'll just be a communications officer or something, until one comes or is elected. Things will progress either way, so whatever your comfortable with.

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2016, 01:14:56 am »
Alright I've decided a week=a month. Monday-Tuesday is beginning of month, Wednesday-Friday is middle of month and Saturday-Sunday is end of month. Weather and seasons will also play a part, based on how comfortable you are and being able to survive for combat or just in-general. You can't be in full-armor, it's summer and expect to be in top shape for long. Or going through snow with just a vest on and expect to be fine, debuffs and items are incorporated accordingly now.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:29:45 am by Nativemann »

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2016, 02:41:58 am »
Name: John Trent
Background: 24, served as a linguist in Ukraine/Russia and has been in some dicey situations. Born in USA. Knows English and Russian.
Previous Specialty: Standard, while in Ukraine and Russia has been in more than a few firefights, previous hunter and has used weapons in his experiences in Ukraine/Russia.

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2016, 02:57:17 am »
Name: John Trent
Background: 24, served as a linguist in Ukraine/Russia and has been in some dicey situations. Born in USA. Knows English and Russian.
Previous Specialty: Standard, while in Ukraine and Russia has been in more than a few firefights, previous hunter and has used weapons in his experiences in Ukraine/Russia.
Added to roster.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2016, 04:04:41 am »
b]Name:[/b]Kaedon "Casper" Larson
Background:Kaedon is the leader of the Navy Seal team 13. Seal 13 is a highly classified team, very few people actually know of their existence. Being a Navy Seal team, each memeber has gone through rigorous training and is prepared for virtually any type of combat. Every member of the squad is an exceptional marksman. However, Kaedons little brother, Kelly, is the regarded as one of teh best snipers in the world. O btw my brother is in my squad.

Kaedon and Kelly both joined the force at the same time and both of them quickly caught the eye of the higher ups, who decided to induct them into the Navy SEALs. While Kelly is an expert sharpshooter, Kaedon is an expert at stealth and recon. He is the most reliable infiltrator in the US army.

Seal team 13 has served in Afghanistan and are recognized as killing several top heads of terrorist organizations, as well retrieving vital information from these terrorists.

Going through the special training, Kaedon is is an expert hand to hand combat and remains in top physical form.
Specialty [Recon, Standard, Marksman, Engineer]:Recon
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2016, 06:15:16 am »
b]Name:[/b]Kaedon "Casper" Larson
Background:Kaedon is the leader of the Navy Seal team 13. Seal 13 is a highly classified team, very few people actually know of their existence. Being a Navy Seal team, each memeber has gone through rigorous training and is prepared for virtually any type of combat. Every member of the squad is an exceptional marksman. However, Kaedons little brother, Kelly, is the regarded as one of teh best snipers in the world. O btw my brother is in my squad.

Kaedon and Kelly both joined the force at the same time and both of them quickly caught the eye of the higher ups, who decided to induct them into the Navy SEALs. While Kelly is an expert sharpshooter, Kaedon is an expert at stealth and recon. He is the most reliable infiltrator in the US army.

Seal team 13 has served in Afghanistan and are recognized as killing several top heads of terrorist organizations, as well retrieving vital information from these terrorists.

Going through the special training, Kaedon is is an expert hand to hand combat and remains in top physical form.
Specialty [Recon, Standard, Marksman, Engineer]:Recon
Added to roster.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2016, 10:53:04 am »
Name: John "Doc" Walker
Background: Former US citizen from New York miraculously made it out of that city phew.
A great doctor and a kind soul, although he's never handled a gun in his life even after the zombie outbreak.

After he and his group made it out of New York they figured Washington D.C would be safe since it's the location of the government "it's gotta be safe right?" at least so they thought.
Many died along the way and when he finally reached the place he was put into a convoy going somewhere else.

As he's one of few remaining doctors and more often than not the only doctor in a group he's often referred to as simply doc.
Previous Specialty: Doctor

Who needs a medic when you got a doctor?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:10:15 am by Furrnox »

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2016, 12:47:42 pm »
Name: John "Doc" Walker
Background: Former US citizen from New York miraculously made it out of that city phew.
A great doctor and a kind soul, although he's never handled a gun in his life even after the zombie outbreak.

After he and his group made it out of New York they figured Washington D.C would be safe since it's the location of the government "it's gotta be safe right?" at least so they thought.
Many died along the way and when he finally reached the place he was put into a convoy going somewhere else.

As he's one of few remaining doctors and more often than not the only doctor in a group he's often referred to as simply doc.
Previous Specialty: Doctor

Who needs a medic when you got a doctor?
Added to roster.