Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 246218 times)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
Well I'm stupid and got myself perm banned :( Played on your server for awhile and consider myself a regular playing most days for hours upon hours, sorry for my disturbance I hope you give me another shot but if not I respect your decision..

Name under which you were banned: 41st_ShockCorp_Scruffy

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: It said Perm Banned when I was kicked

What was happening when you got banned: I was being silly after a long day and said kind of a racist rhyme, not at anybody or anything just two words I came up with...

Time and date: 4pm est, march 17

Timezone:EST

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 423112

Sorry this happened, didn't mean it at anyone or anything, just kinda spoke without thinking.. Thanks for your time

Unbanned.

UNBAN REQUEST

Name under which you were banned: Baldchap

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.

What was happening when you got banned: Some troll called Adam Macgregor was building in front of cannon. Reported him twice, and when the Admin got chance to look, he banned some French bloke who was attacking the troll. I typed 'you banned the wrong guy ffs'  The troll continued so I got bayonet happy on him resulting in a permaban.

Time and date: Thursday, March 27th sometime around 8 PM

Timezone: GMT

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Unknown

I know we are not meant to feed the trolls, but sometimes I lose it with these pricks. Never had a warning, or ban before, never mind a perma. Seemed a bit heavy.
The 'ffs' was probably a mistake, so sorry for that, but an unban would be appreciated.

Unbanned.

I was banned a half year ago from the server 33rd_NW_Siege, the reason of banning I didn't understand. My name in game [IIIIIIIII] ID: 489494. .During the game the rules are not violated in principle, but got banned. During the ban was fired from artilerie. Please remove the ban, or to explain the reason for the ban. Thanks In Advance!I

Please use the template next time, Unbanned.

UNBAN REQUEST

Name under which you were banned: AI_7rgt_CdG_Snt_Leghorn

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: The message says "Permanently"

What was happening when you got banned: People trolling me and Other 2 member of my regiment

Time and date: 1/04 about 00:15

Timezone: GMT + 1

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Unknown

I'm sorry but i was nervous and tired^^

Unbanned.

Name: SS_AnneFrank_wasinmycamp
Server(s): 33rd NW Siege, NW_NA_Official_1
Time and Date: ABOUT 3/20-3/26 not sure
TimeZone: Eastern Standard Time
User Identification Number: 679158

Someone told me to post this here.....................

Do not log into the server with that name again, unbanned.

Name under which you were banned: 18e_SoD_DPFinland
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: I was being immature so I posted a bunch of crap in the chat.
Time and date: don't remember the exact time. 7th of April.
Timezone: UTC+02:00
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 151991235

Unbanned.

Offline BlackPersianMessenger

• Private
  • This is blasphemy... this is madness!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Name under which you were banned: payaam/alertpants (I forgot what it was really, hopefully you unban via serial number instead of in-game nickname)

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Permaban ; (

What was happening when you got banned:
    While on the German team, I was saying "Sieg Heil" as a sort of war cry/rally for the team (alot of people were getting with it and also typing the chant) and then another big group of people started calling me a Nazi. I mentioned that it was a German thing not a Nazi specific thing but they kept going at it. so I got really mad and started playing into their accusations and trolling as a Nazi denying the holocaust and such. I realize in hindsight that I acted rather stupidly during the argument, and I apologize profusely for what was said.

Time and date: 1 or 2 weeks ago from April 11th, I can't remember specifically.

Timezone: Eastern Specific Standard Time (Canadian province of Ontario)

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): STEAM_0:1:33427533
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:20:00 pm by BlackPersianMessenger »

Offline wrublade

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: My_mother
Nature of their offense: Trolling arty, stealing cannons and placing them on the worst possible locations
Time and date of their offense: a few mins before i post this
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question:
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:57:36 pm by wrublade »

Offline Tederheidsmachine

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpl_Your_Majesty
  • Side: Neutral
Name under which you were banned: payaam/alertpants (I forgot which one in particular)

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Permaban ; (

What was happening when you got banned:
    While on the German team, I was saying "Sieg Heil" as a sort of war cry/rally for the team (alot of people were getting with it and also typing the chant) and then another big group of people started calling me a Nazi. I mentioned that it was a German thing not a Nazi specific thing but they kept going at it. so I got really mad at people's ignorance and started playing into their accusations and trolling as a Nazi denying the holocaust and such. I realize in hindsight that I acted rather stupidly during the argument, and I apologize profusely for what was said.

Time and date: 1 or 2 weeks ago from April 11th, I can't remember specifically.

Timezone: Eastern Specific Standard Time (Canadian province of Ontario)

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): STEAM_0:1:33427533

Most people associate that 'war cry' with nazism, mass murder, industrialized genocide and unprovoked war. I would advice you not to use it in any place you want be seen as part of a civilised community.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Offline Vigez

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I don't know if this is the right place to post ban request but...

Name of the person causing trouble: Pumpkin_Fiddler
Nature of their offense: Artillery trolling. Since the beginning of the map not letting me and my friend use your howitzer. He was a regular Russian Infantry and kept hitting and kicking and teamkilling me while I was trying to use howitzer. Then he started to stand in front of our cannon and told me to leave because I suck.
Time and date of their offense: 13.4.2014 around 9.15 pm
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I was using the howitzer and got trolled by this guy for nearly two rounds.

-

Offline cosmosEX

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Please fix this map and ban the plank spammer
Spoiler

[close]

Offline andyb

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: Either Sandy or Andy as i use two incase someone else is using one.
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:still banned
What was happening when you got banned:well it was coiming up to the very end and there was a huge melee around the flag area as usual,and albeit i kicked someone called general14 a couple of time,i also managed to stab 1 of our guys and kicked him,i was just about to say sorry as they are abit hectic when everyone is going to it,and then low and behold,Notbrum perma bans me without no warning what so ever, and he kicked that general before me,and i get perma banned for it.
Time and date: about 20.00 on the 14/04?14
Timezone:uk time gmt
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):really no idea how to get this,sorry.ps,hope i posted it in the right place.

Offline Danik

• First Lieutenant
  • Better than Justin Bieber since 1960
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: It was something with Danik or/and SS "regiment" tags
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, I've been banned for months
What was happening when you got banned: It happened back in 2013 long time ago and I don't remember anything or how I was banned. I think it was for saying certain things in chat that got me banned by an admin.
Time and date: long time ago in 2013
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: Well whats that?

Offline spacer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: 1stKFC_Pfc_Spacer
What was happening when you got banned: I said "Gurkha is 13" in public chat and 33rd_LtCol_Gurkha permanently banned me without warning. At the time people were talking about young people playing the game and I thought it was interesting. Someone on the server mentioned his age a while ago and assumed it was true.
Timezone: UK time
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): unknown
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:37:53 pm by spacer »

Offline Kami

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Ban request
« Reply #1524 on: April 18, 2014, 03:06:14 am »
Name of the persons causing trouble:

knibonk

KNAAKT_TUINSLANG

Oppiyop

Nature of their offense: Trolling artillery by dumping them into the water, and bulding earthwork defences over the ammo boxes.

Time and date of their offense:17 April 11am-4pm GMT

Proof:
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
This is posted for a friend of mine, who I can assure you has since the incident proven good character. I believe he was rather intoxicated when he was banned.

Name under which you were banned: He doesn't remember.
What was happening when you got banned: Doesn't remember.
Time and date: October 2013.
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 60458

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
This is posted for a friend of mine, who I can assure you has since the incident proven good character. I believe he was rather intoxicated when he was banned.

That isnt really going to help getting unbanned

Offline BaldChap

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Ban Request

Name of the person causing trouble: ALLAHU AKBAR
Nature of their offense: Constant spamming..
Time and date of their offense: 1600-1610 GMT
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question:n/a
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!): screenshot

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes

That isnt really going to help getting unbanned

Considering it's an UNBAN request, then one can only assume that once the template is posted, an unban can perhaps be acquired by the player who posted it.

I'd rather not have to reply to your sarcy comments.

Offline Sanczez

• Private
    • View Profile
Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: 101st_Anti_Maj_Awsome and 101st_Anti_Gen_Warrior
Nature of their offense: Kicking me, killing artillery horse while I was heading for my cannon (they said that they will be only ones who use artillery), they enjoyed that they killed artillery horse and it is unable to play artillery for anyone else. Everything was intentionally. On last screenshot you can see that it is "done" by one of them.
Time and date of their offense: 27.04.2014 about 11a.m.
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question:

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]