Author Topic: RayRice_WTC unban request  (Read 631 times)

Offline _the_navyviper_

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
RayRice_WTC unban request
« on: September 12, 2014, 03:22:46 am »
Name under when banned: RayRice_WTC

Server: NA_Official_NA1

What i was doing: Me and two of my other friends were playing MnB WB together we had the best idea ever to play as some bad names as a joke but at lease we were not playing as something really bad that could really offend anyone at lease no one on the server said are names were offensive to them other wise we would have gone back to are normal names which in my case is _the_navyviper_ but what got me banned was we were building a fort in the back of the map and while doing this my friends stood in frount of me when i swang my axe and killed him which did not get me even a waning but then my other friend yelled at me we were in a skype call and he came at me so i killed him as well then i was permanently banned i don't get how other people get 5 wannings and they are trolling people but don't get banned but i kill friends who arn't even really playing so im not ruining the flow of the game but i get banned after two tks im just asking to be unbanned and i swear i will not play as rayrice again and i will not tk on purpose acidents happen and sorry can be said but i was banned without warning and with out a reason that other don't get banned for so once again i appoligize for the name and for the tk please unban me

Time at Ban sep 10, 2014 8:30ish est

ID #: 805493

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: RayRice_WTC unban request
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 03:03:36 pm »
I loled

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RayRice_WTC unban request
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 04:49:56 pm »
Confirmed: US only has badmins who abooose.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.