Author Topic: Public Apology to Palfer  (Read 820 times)

Offline SlothFather

• Donator
  • commander of all cumberlands
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 34th_Lt_SlothFather
  • Side: Confederacy
Public Apology to Palfer
« on: September 09, 2014, 01:56:03 am »
Yesterday I did a very immature thing to Palfer, a fellow community member and I regret it a lot. I wish that I could have just let it be and that it would have never happend. But it did happen and I wish to publicly apologies to Palfer. No one should ever have such a thing happen to them and it isn't just a thing that you forget. I am no life coach, but I encourage you all to think before you do anything that could have serious consequences. You don't get a second chance and that is something you have to remember.

This isn't a thing any one would want to have repeated and this isn't some impersonal thread. This is an apology to Palfer and all those involved. These words are not being written because I need to, I am writing them because this have had some very serious consequences to fellow human. Often you don't think that any decisions made on the internet will have any impact on the real world, but it does have an impact and this thing certainly has. You can always just ignore what happens on the internet, but you can't just ignore what happens in you personal life. And I am very sorry for what ever damage I did to Palfer's personal life and internet reaputation.

This isn't an apology, it is a realisation of how much stress and harm my actions have inflicted upon Palfer. I do not need to regret what I initiated, however, I am truly sorry and I hope I never do anything as stupid. I infringed Palfer's human rights upon impulse, I never thought about the all the problems Palfer would get. - and for that, I hold my hands up and say that I did some very nasty stuff to Palfer.

-SlothFather