Author Topic: Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1  (Read 14309 times)

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 08:25:00 am »
By children, you mean an adult as me and Thomas are, right? In addition, just because you buy the game doesn't mean you have some amazing superficial right to being on the Official server. The server is privately funded by the developers, and therefore they can run it as they please.

The developers are not the ones that are admins. I suggest you revise your sentences before blurting out random gibberish and nonsense. Admins should be over the age of 16. Don't like it? I can bring it up with their local law firms about them employing children without pay.
Last time I checked, the developers were admins. Also, your last statement makes it clear that you are a troll. I will stop responding to this because I already know where it is headed, you may as well lock your topic.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 08:27:54 am »
Last time I checked, the developers were admins. Also, your last statement makes it clear that you are a troll. I will stop responding to this because I already know where it is headed, you may as well lock your topic.
+1.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 08:29:42 am »
Quite the hilarious anecdote. Anyways, I am fine with an above 16 years of age admin requirement, as that does not affect me.

p.s. Edit your posts, do not double post.

I'm glad Windbusche isn't an admin. He's hardly the intelligent fellow and lacks artistic integrity.

Also, since the forums aren't regulated enough to forbid circle jerking, I suggest that everyone "chill out". In the mean time, I want my friend Space Pope unbanned. He did NOTHING wrong. Hoping that someone is hurt in some school shooting? If he said "I hope you don't experience another columbine," it wouldn't constitute as a ban, now would it? All of those who suggested that he remain banned because of his joke being "Too soon" should be given a reality check.

In conclusion, FREE SPACE POPE!

Also, I'm not trolling.

Offline Space-Pope

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 08:31:06 am »
You're going to let someone else's posts cause my topic to be locked? Shocking.

And yes, the devs may be able to do whatever they please. It still doesn't reflect well on their business, however, when you have people underage as the front-facing element of their business. People go to the official server because it's hosted by the developers, on the assumption that it's held to a higher bar. Finding out that you have to answer to an honest-to-god child undermines this.

If you can't figure out why, I have no words for you.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 08:31:45 am »
Actually.
You are.

Quote from: Definition of trolling
In Internet slang, a troll ( /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
Bolded what you've done that proves this.

Also you hardly had the intelligence to type correctly previously, and you asked that I should be banned.
You're not only a troll, but also a fool.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 08:32:23 am »
I do not know how alluding to a recent school shooting as a threat is anything remote to acceptable.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Space-Pope

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2012, 08:34:43 am »
I do not know how alluding to a recent school shooting as a threat is anything remote to acceptable.
I already answered this. Please go back and read.

It was meant as a joke, and I had forgotten about it. Nothing was intended, and I've apologized. Please read, next time.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2012, 08:35:24 am »
Actually.
You are.

Quote from: Definition of trolling
In Internet slang, a troll ( /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
Bolded what you've done that proves this.

Also you hardly had the intelligence to type correctly previously, and you asked that I should be banned.
You're not only a troll, but also a fool.

And you are, as well. I'm surrounded by idiots!

Read:

You're going to let someone else's posts cause my topic to be locked? Shocking.

And yes, the devs may be able to do whatever they please. It still doesn't reflect well on their business, however, when you have people underage as the front-facing element of their business. People go to the official server because it's hosted by the developers, on the assumption that it's held to a higher bar. Finding out that you have to answer to an honest-to-god child undermines this.

If you can't figure out why, I have no words for you.

Most people on that server are complete idiots. Seriously?

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 08:36:34 am »
This is all extremely comical to me as you just flamed me and all around me again by calling us idiots.

You've seriously done bad, and you should seriously feel bad.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2012, 08:36:49 am »
Server(s) you are banned from: NW_Official_US_1
What was happening when you got banned: I questioned the wisdom in letting a literal child being in charge of anything.
Time and date: 12/16/2012 ~1:30AM
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number*

Apparently I was banned by an admin for questioning his ability to successfully admin when he is under 18. He banned me as a result. I do not understand why FSE lets literal children be in charge of their official servers, because it reflects poorly on their business.

My character name is Space-Pope. I don't know my ID. I'm just trying to point out that having actual children be in charge of anything reflects poorly on a company selling an actual product.

In addition, these admins regularly abused their powers, killing people with no reason and threatening them for apparently pointing their guns at others.

Oh whoops, it was this one I think. Forgot.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2012, 08:37:55 am »
This is all extremely comical to me as you just flamed me and all around me again by calling us idiots.

You've seriously done bad, and you should seriously feel bad.

I don't feel bad for people who support child slavery. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing children to work here.

Also, read the first post you off topic fiend.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2012, 08:38:56 am »
That is obvious of your intentions. Anyways, I am done here. The decision rests on the head admins.

QED
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2012, 08:39:23 am »
That is obvious of your intentions. Anyways, I am done here. The decision rests on the head admins.

QED

Seriously, what is QED? Is it a racial slur?

Offline Space-Pope

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2012, 08:39:49 am »

QED
I don't think you know what QED means. I am not BombermanX. He does not represent me. Please understand this before continuing to prove me right.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 08:40:33 am »
Also, did they sign any contract? No. They volunteered. Is volunteer work considered slavery? If so, then every service hour I have done for my school should be given to me in dollars, and also the tears of those forcing me to do such obscene acts of slavery.

You need to back your stupid ass claims up with some stupid ass sources.

Rule no. 1 of forums: Think before you post.