Author Topic: Unban McMeekins_Light_Stew from Minisiege  (Read 817 times)

Offline McMeekin_Stew

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban McMeekins_Light_Stew from Minisiege
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:56:47 pm »
I'm perma banned from Minisiege, my name was McMeekins_Light_Stew the moment I got banned.
Before my ban, some guys joked around in global chat on how they were ambassadors from several different nations like the UN, so I jokingly claimed I was an ambassador from ISIS. Without warning, without reaction I got permanantly banned after the admin greeted everyone and everyone greeted the admin.

It is noteworthy that someone with the name "hitler" was given warning and opportunity to correct his mistake. I haven't been banned previously on Minisiege, I only was warned once because of a recruitment message after which I silenced myself.

I'm banned Tuesday 14 Februari around 18:25, my timezone is Central European Standard Time.

User Identification Number: 1339931

"Why should you be unbanned?" Minisiege is a very fun and prominent server and for me to be PERMANENTLY banned without warning because of a clearly satirical remark is - pardon my language - stupid. I should be unbanned because It's not a good reason to ban one because of such petty things.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban McMeekins_Light_Stew from Minisiege
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 09:31:03 pm »
do what they say here to be unbanned,

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20052.0
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.