Author Topic: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]  (Read 66770 times)

Oatmeal

Re: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]
« Reply #660 on: January 16, 2018, 05:37:35 am »
fuck ur sportsmanship... pred is the GOAT

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #661 on: January 16, 2018, 05:44:03 am »
imagine complaining about sportsmanship in nw
Something newgens don't seem to grasp

You're isolating a big part of the community here something Hawkince will refuse to do, #Hawkince 2018
also u act as if a magic cut off date of some where between 2013-2015 turns someone into a good human being
from a complete degenerate, which is rude of a Community Rep to do, corruption at it's finest proving biased
moderating which is totally unacceptable.

#Hawkince2018

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #662 on: January 16, 2018, 06:01:02 am »
pretence

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #663 on: January 16, 2018, 06:02:09 am »
maybe we should replay the rounds that they played someone they randomly added to their roster who wasnt accepted before the match?

ie all 20 >:)
huh

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #664 on: January 16, 2018, 06:18:35 am »
add mattboi to our team pls
they added a guy to their roster just to 5v4 us for 7 rounds :P
Yeah, I just saw that. Thats kind of bullshit. Bad sports tbh

actually i added him before maccle even got on the server because i didnt have 5 and he said he wanted to play and since maccle agreed he could do today at this time i was under the pretence that maccle would also have 5
Still could've dropped to make it equal. You also proceeded to shit talk the other team when you had won four rounds in a row up a man. Good sportsmanship is dead ig
Pretty sure pred was the only one shittalking

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #665 on: January 16, 2018, 06:27:32 am »
pretence

Why are you using the British version of the spelling?

Besides even with Pretense using newgen shouldn't be an insult, and as community rep I wouldn't insult my constituents rival or not. Disappointing to say the least such a respected member of the community and the CR would isolate such a large voting bloc to say the least.

Edit: Nonetheless, signing someone the day of is bullshit
Nice google
I’m quoting Pred, it’s a big word, calm down

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #666 on: January 16, 2018, 06:42:22 am »
pretence

Besides even with Pretense using newgen shouldn't be an insult, and as community rep I wouldn't insult my constituents rival or not. Disappointing to say the least such a respected member of the community and the CR would isolate such a large voting bloc to say the least.

Nice google

Lol what? It's like saying grey instead of gray, or colour instead of color. Sorry I have a grasp of English.
You're kind of overdoing it Hawkince lmao

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #667 on: January 16, 2018, 06:42:33 am »
pretence

Nice google

Lol what? It's like saying grey instead of gray, or colour instead of color. Sorry I have a grasp of English.

Are you okay?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #668 on: January 16, 2018, 07:21:15 am »
Spoiler
add mattboi to our team pls
they added a guy to their roster just to 5v4 us for 7 rounds :P
Yeah, I just saw that. Thats kind of bullshit. Bad sports tbh

actually i added him before maccle even got on the server because i didnt have 5 and he said he wanted to play and since maccle agreed he could do today at this time i was under the pretence that maccle would also have 5
[close]

It's called courtesy and sportsmanship. If you were unable to bring 5, our team (and almost every other team in the league) would 4v4. And how does agreeing to do the match give you the impression he has 5 players when you didn't even have 5 yourself until you added Mattboi last minute.

Congrats on being complete cancer, wish I would've known about it sooner so I could've shown up, and you suck for not winning while having a +1 for 7 rounds, honestly, I'd uninstall.

lol Godfreid.

but seriously though...I did discuss this with Aurum at the beginning and with Windflower I believe; team/ roster changes should be done in the first week not changing last minute especially before a match. "hey they should have 5 players because it's a 5v5" is not a just reason at all. you only have 8 people on a team roster and need 5/8 to play a full 5v5. People actually have lives, work, family, etc. and can't always come. If you only had 4 you would want them to drop 1 to make it even or you would be complaining. very uncool
you do get a like a full week to plan ahead for the match to make sure you have 5 but whatever

How was mattboi even allowed to play anyways? He wasn’t even on the official roster on the 1st page and it doesn’t sound like he was approved by the mods last minute

1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #669 on: January 16, 2018, 07:23:52 am »
he didn't even say who he was replacing on his FULL TEAM

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #670 on: January 16, 2018, 07:42:08 am »
but doesn't it fall on the ref for failing to check rosters before the match? This could have all been easily avoided if that was done
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #671 on: January 16, 2018, 07:47:22 am »
but doesn't it fall on the ref for failing to check rosters before the match? This could have all been easily avoided if that was done
I honestly had thought I had seen Matboi playing with the 15e team before and I didnt read the post about them adding him to his team until after. That's my bad, sorry.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #672 on: January 16, 2018, 08:28:41 am »
Ramelon is also not on the FKMYASS roster on the front page. I don't know if that's a mistake or what
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #673 on: January 16, 2018, 08:25:56 pm »
no one added me either to the USMC roster :'(
click here to join the 84th

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #674 on: January 16, 2018, 08:30:05 pm »
no one added me either to the USMC roster :'(
ur teams fuckin full bud nobody told me who to replace so it aint gettin updated