Author Topic: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Matchweek 10)  (Read 54074 times)

Offline golden2

• First Lieutenant
  • GF_Server Admin, Minisiege Admin, 66th_Sjt_Golden
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Golden
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Matchweek 7)
« Reply #1890 on: January 14, 2018, 06:34:12 am »
lolllll sweeatty tryhards1111!! omggg

Offline Shadey

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Pte | 91st Pte
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5th_Pte_Aaron_Carpenter
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1891 on: January 14, 2018, 08:45:46 am »
Spoiler

I thought that bringing 15 players for a match when you can clearly bring more was a thing of the past,I guess I was wrong. Good game either way.

It's also worth mentioning that we also had to support and admin our Saturday line only event whilst this was going on, the rest of the reg playing there. Thankyou for the match.
Here's how to completely make your argument invalid,

Brings 25
[close]
Brings 15
[close]

You tryharded to win so you brought only your 15 best, in my book that's scummy.
[close]
I mean, if they could only bring 15 to the match then they did the thing that any non-special person would do, and that’s bring their best 15. Yaknow, it’s not a competitive groupfighting tournament or anything   :o

Offline Lone

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 14, 2018, 10:14:17 am »

I thought that bringing 15 players for a match when you can clearly bring more was a thing of the past,I guess I was wrong. Good game either way.

It's also worth mentioning that we also had to support and admin our Saturday line only event whilst this was going on, the rest of the reg playing there. Thankyou for the match.

Brings 25
[close]
Brings 15
[close]

You tryharded to win so you brought only your 15 best, in my book that's scummy.

Then fuck off from the competitive scene and go play big linebattles (maybe 33rd accept you in theirs??) where everyone brings 30. Not insulting the linebattle scene here!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • [18e] Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st Major [NA]
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1893 on: January 14, 2018, 10:21:55 am »
So you are telling me instead of taking 2 lines to their event like they normally would, they took 1 and played you in a nice clean match and you are still whining?

Its sad because by now you should expect it but you still  fucking complain.... or you know, ask them how many they will bring prior to showing up in the server with 25 people?

If you weren't so picky with reg leaders you might actually be able to play all these GF's and 1v1's where you can play your full strength.

Yet again I don't think anyone would want to
[close]
Leading 18e since June 2012

Online Hitokiri Battousai

• General
  • パープルヘイズ - Est. 2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hitokiri Battousai
« Reply #1894 on: January 14, 2018, 10:22:33 am »
Spoiler

Brings 25
[close]
Brings 15
[close]

[close]
I mean, if they could only bring 15 to the match then they did the thing that any non-special person would do, and that’s bring their best 15. Yaknow, it’s not a competitive groupfighting tournament or anything   :o
This..

Online Nero_

• Brigadier General
  • freefungus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pet Detective Fungus Sr.
« Reply #1895 on: January 14, 2018, 10:30:52 am »
scene

Online Daniel Carrick

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 14, 2018, 11:31:34 am »
You all are a fucking joke. Grow up.

• General
  • パープルヘイズ - Est. 2018
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: January 14, 2018, 11:38:49 am »
Ah the typical stereotype kid from my previous school. Always insulting when he doesn't get his right. Try to see the bigger picture man.

Online Daniel Carrick

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 14, 2018, 12:43:23 pm »
Ah the typical stereotype kid from my previous school. Always insulting when he doesn't get his right. Try to see the bigger picture man.
Says the reghopper, you have no moral high ground here. You actually might actually have this.

Offline John Price

• General
  • [18e] Chriseh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 14, 2018, 12:52:19 pm »
Dan, have you not realized that literally nobody fucking cares about your opinion here? You were wrong now stop trying to attack people.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #1900 on: January 14, 2018, 01:12:22 pm »
Dan, have you not realized that literally nobody fucking cares about your opinion here? You were wrong now stop trying to attack people.

inb4 dandaman plays the victimised jew card

Offline John Price

• General
  • [18e] Chriseh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: January 14, 2018, 01:13:17 pm »
Cmon Eddie, I was already banned once for playing that card!!!

• General
  • パープルヘイズ - Est. 2018
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 14, 2018, 01:43:07 pm »
Says the reghopper, you have no moral high ground here. You actually might actually have this.
Yes I'm a reghopper I admit. I'm at least honest and can accept criticism. Before you tell me that I have some mental disorder, I'd search your real parents to give you a proper raise. Cause the ones doing it now really messed it up.

Online Daniel Carrick

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 14, 2018, 01:47:44 pm »
I really couldn't give less of a shit what you thought of me. Go back go jerking off to anime.

inb4 dandaman plays the victimised jew card
>tfw you have no logical argument to make, so you pull the jew-hater card.

Cmon Eddie, I was already banned once for playing that card!!!
I wouldn't mind you being banned again, but then you'd just cry to everyone about it, again.

Yes I'm a reghopper I admit. I'm at least honest and can accept criticism. Before you tell me that I have some mental disorder, I'd search your real parents to give you a proper raise. Cause the ones doing it now really messed it up.
I really have no clue what point you're trying to make, your english is pretty broken, can you re-phrase? I can accept criticism as well, but in order to do that I would have to give a shit in the first place. I know I'm right, and if you're values are fucked that's not necessarily something to be proud of.

• General
  • パープルヘイズ - Est. 2018
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 14, 2018, 01:52:45 pm »
You clearly can't read if you can't understand the phrases I wrote. Are you so inbred that you have no eyes then? If there is one person to make a logical argument then it would be Eddie. He is one of the few people that had a big influence in the competitive scene unlike you and your terrible excuses for regiments. Why do you say you don't give a shit when you come here insulting everyone when they are criticizing you? You live in your own damn fantasy world.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:57:42 pm by NiPhix »