Author Topic: Sixth Election (Janurary-Feburary term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 8847 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Duuring at any time can change this.  I will give this till the Jan 2nd before i lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

if i see a troll app, i wont add it.   Consider this your warning.   I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well. 

Candidates EU:
Riddlez
Spoiler
Name: Riddlez
EU or NA: EU
Aware of responsibilities and penalties when breaking set rules: Yes
Motivation: After my less successful round before previous CRs, as I explained, because of time issues, I am now certain I do indeed have the time to commit myself more appropriately.
What I want to do, has largely remained the same. As can be seen, there are many things the community disagrees with, but little is done with it, so the grumbling perpetually rumbles on. I would like to try and do something about that. Speak with the community, be accessible and see if there is anything I can do for you, the rest of the community.
I would also like to refer to my previous application from my previous term.
Let's do this.
Vote ostrich (emu, but 'ostrich' rhymes with 'this'... more or less)
[close]

Candidates NA:

Orcaryo
Spoiler
Name: Orcaryo
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : I've been apart of this community for more than 3 years, and have been playing this game for more than 4 years. I've been a server administrator for more than 3 years as well. I've been involved in multiple tournaments such as NANWL. I know how much responsibility this position holds, and I am ready to accept it. Also I have been the CR for the past term.
[close]

BabyJesus
Spoiler
Name:BabyJesus
EU or NA: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:yes
Why should you become CR?: I am one of the most active members on the forums (i have like 124 days on here. almost in the top 10). I like memes so much that i was once banned but now i am a reformed memer of FSE. i know alot of reg leaders from my experience in the game. I am also aware of some problems that i may try and fix.
[close]

Gluk The Walrus
Spoiler
Name: Gluk The Walrus
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : yes
Why should you become CR? : i've been in the community for a long time. I've hosted a bunch of events in the past. Been in leadership roles in a bunch of regiments. From my experience I know a lot of regiment leaders so i'm able to bridge the gap between the community and FSE and solve any community issues. I'm active, most regulars on the forums know me or have seen me post. I'm also a shoutbox moderator.
[close]
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 01:51:39 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Sixth Election (Janurary-Feburary term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 01:55:04 am »
Will anyone sign up?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 02:46:37 am »
Will anyone sign up?

I'm thinking about rerunning but iunno

Also this may not be the correct place to ask and it is rude, but what did the last CRs do?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:51:23 am by Aurum »
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 02:49:15 am »
Will anyone sign up?

I thinking about rerunning but iunno

Also this may not be the correct place to ask and it is rude, but what did the last CRs do?
Honestly I think it might be safe to guess that they did very little.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 03:03:23 am »
Will anyone sign up?

i don't think Munj did anything. Orcaryo ran a duel tournament and a list thread.

Both of them made the CR thread in the wrong spots (one was in the mess hall and the other was in the community section)

To be fair to them though, I don't think there is much that can be done at this point
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 05:45:28 am »
Don't serve a purpose at all

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 12:12:45 pm »
Application:

Name: Riddlez
EU or NA: EU
Aware of responsibilities and penalties when breaking set rules: Yes
Motivation: After my less successful round before previous CRs, as I explained, because of time issues, I am now certain I do indeed have the time to commit myself more appropriately.
What I want to do, has largely remained the same. As can be seen, there are many things the community disagrees with, but little is done with it, so the grumbling perpetually rumbles on. I would like to try and do something about that. Speak with the community, be accessible and see if there is anything I can do for you, the rest of the community.
I would also like to refer to my previous application from my previous term.
Let's do this.
Vote ostrich (emu, but 'ostrich' rhymes with 'this'... more or less)
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 12:46:28 pm »
His name is riddlez

He does little piddlez

In the swimming pool

when he thinks nobody is looking

that's when he does the sucking

on an apple

Because he likes them

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 01:58:46 pm »
His name is riddlez

He does little piddlez

In the swimming pool

when he thinks nobody is looking

that's when he does the sucking

on an apple

Because he likes them

Looks liek I have a new PR manager ;)
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 05:47:14 pm »
Vote Riddlez to make fse great again!

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 05:49:07 am »
Ehhh, i might as well.

Name: Gluk The Walrus
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : yes
Why should you become CR? : i've been in the community for a long time. I've hosted a bunch of events in the past. Been in leadership roles in a bunch of regiments. From my experience I know a lot of regiment leaders so i'm able to bridge the gap between the community and FSE and solve any community issues. I'm active, most regulars on the forums know me or have seen me post. I'm also a shoutbox moderator.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 06:20:15 am »
Name:BabyJesus
EU or NA: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:yes
Why should you become CR?: I am one of the most active members on the forums (i have like 124 days on here. almost in the top 10). I like memes so much that i was once banned but now i am a reformed memer of FSE. i know alot of reg leaders from my experience in the game. I am also aware of some problems that i may try and fix.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 08:52:04 am »
Will anyone sign up?

I got bill banned you little shit  :'(

But in all seriousness, hard to do some stuff with a player base that isn't as motivated as it used to be. Even though I didn't orchestrate it but I promoted it to others, and it was part of my "agenda," NA1 is somewhat populated these days
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 08:53:46 am by Orcaryo »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 11:36:26 pm »
Name: Orcaryo
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : I've been apart of this community for more than 3 years, and have been playing this game for more than 4 years. I've been a server administrator for more than 3 years as well. I've been involved in multiple tournaments such as NANWL. I know how much responsibility this position holds, and I am ready to accept it. Also I have been the CR for the past term.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2017, 01:58:24 pm »
NA election is here.  It will lasts 3 days.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34519.0

there was no one running for EU rep outside of Riddlez so they automatically win.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.