Author Topic: Looking for A Regiment or Members? Post Here.  (Read 22765 times)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
Looking for A Regiment or Members? Post Here.
« on: January 01, 2016, 04:33:44 pm »
As title suggests, please post here if you are looking for:

- People looking for a regiment.
- Regiments who are looking for more members.
- Regiments/Event organizers who are looking to spread their regiment/event's name in the community.

Thanks!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for A Regiment or Members? Post Here.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 04:38:57 pm »

The 3rdArk is a disciplined, respective and humorous group of players all having deep roots in the community, well mostly. In Events or Trainings there will always be a level of maturity but we wont bore you to tears. You're not expected to attend everything we do though please do make an effort and it's not cheap to run this.  If you're considering joining/browsing regiments expect a level of quality in everything we do.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:19:56 pm by Marks »

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 04:39:16 pm »

Enlistment

If you would like to join this regiment Add  ~Carson~ on steam or click the steam page links.

Steam Group:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 04:45:02 pm by Sir_Carson »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 06:08:46 pm »
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:10:19 pm by Ser Thomas »

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 06:52:16 pm »
I wish there were some czech regs  :(

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 12:29:58 am »
Join 24thGA pls

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 02:38:31 am »

Join by contacting Grimsight on Steam

The 20th Maine Volunteer Infantry was formed in August of 1862.  The men of Company G.; recruited by Ellis Spear of Warren, were farmers, fishermen, merchants, loggers and students from Lincoln and Sagadahoe Counties on the central coast of Maine. The 1000-man regiment was outfitted and trained in weeks and assigned to the Fifth Corps of the Army of the Potomac.  They saw their baptism of fire at Fredricksburg in 1862 and went on to participate in every major campaign of the Army of the Potomac.

Their most famous engagement was at Little Round Top during the second day of Gettysburg.  There, Commanded by Col. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain, with orders to "Hold until the Last," the 235 "men from Maine" withstood an onslaught of over 600 Alabamians determined to turn the Union left flank.  Fighting was so fierce that the trees were shot in pieces. Hand-to-hand combat ensued as the determined Alabamians repeatedly pressed the attack.  Finally, with their ammuntion almost gone, their dead and wounded lying all around, the Mainers fixed bayonets and charged down hill at the startled Confederates.  This desperate and courageous maneuver completely overwhelmed the Alabamians.  The tiny 20th Maine, with a "professor turned soldier" for a commander, had held the extreme left flank of the Union army in an almost impossible situation, against overwhelmong odds, in the largest and most important battle ever fought on American soil.  Books and films have brought the story to life. 

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 12:05:33 pm by Grimsight »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 08:17:21 pm »

Enlist in the Cameron Highlanders!
(Click Me)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 04:14:51 am »
Claiming first page like on NW thread. Will put something here lataaaa.

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 05:19:50 am »
When the fuck is this game going to be open for the rest of the public anyway?
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 05:21:23 am »
Claiming first page like on NW thread. Will put something here lataaaa.
Samsies
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Denis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 08:24:24 pm »
Hello guys !!!
I'm Jakub and I'm from Poland. I'm 15 years old and I'm looking for a regiment ( only Confederate regiment )
Skill in english: 7/10
Skill in battles: 9/10 ( I had 3 years of playing NW )
Sorry for my english if I have some mistakes.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 08:34:09 pm »
Hello guys !!!
I'm Jakub and I'm from Poland. I'm 15 years old and I'm looking for a regiment ( only Confederate regiment )
Skill in english: 7/10
Skill in battles: 9/10 ( I had 3 years of playing NW )
Sorry for my english if I have some mistakes.

3rdArk is recruiting http://3rdarkansas.enjin.com/

Offline 72ndPA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 05:59:33 am »

The 23rd North Carolina is a historical accurate regiment that is very simple and fun to be around we fight and go by hardee's 62 tactics , each and every Pvt. will have to read the drill manual and will have to go through drill school and learn if you fail to complete the school you can try again as many times as you like and we will help you step by step . In the 23rdNC we are respectful to everyone. This includes your comrades in the 23rd, members of other regiments, public players, admins, officers, non-commissioned officers, and people on the forums. We also like to conduct ourselves in a professional and mature manner. This means that cursing, glitching, trolling, flaming, and name calling or other forms of fighting are not allowed. This is especially important when we are in events or on a public server. Lastly, everyone should follow Orders. It is paramount for the survival of the regiment that all orders given by our Officers are followed to the orders and without question or argument. There is a time and place to discuss tactics and whether or not certain orders should be given or not. Directly after the order is given is not one of those times.

Roleplaying will be a big part of the 23rdNC. Unlike Napoleonic Wars, we intend on using all historical commands, maneuvers, and discipline. For example, all Enlisted men must call higher ranking members as their rank and speak to them with the respect a Private would have spoken to a Captain. There will be court martial's for any man who breaks Roleplaying "During events" and for anyone who breaks any of our rules. The reason for this is so we can properly reenact a real confederate regiment during the civil war and the game will stay a lot more interesting to our player base if they have to act like a real soldier did during the war. Our Uniforms will match and each NCO will perform duties that a Confederate NCO would have to maintain; like keeping up a roster of all enlisted men. Camp life will be another asset to our Roleplaying. We will have a schedule that will include Drill (Training) and before and after it our men will be in our camp socializing before the Sergeant Major tears them to pieces in Drill. This is for our members to get to know their brothers fighting with them on the battlefield and to make us look authentic. Authenticity is the key for us.
If you are looking for a serious, disciplined and competitive regiment then enlist with the 23rdNC.

Regimental History

The 23rd North Carolina was formed in Richmond County, NC on May 13, 1861 with 90 members.  On June 27, 1861 the company departed Rockingham, NC for Weldon, NC and then to Garysberg, NC for the camp if instruction.  At Garysberg the PEE DEE Guards joined nine other companies to form the 13th North Carolina Volunteers. The Regiment joined the Confederate Army at Manassas on July 21, 1861. The13th NC arrived but did not see fighting there and was kept in reserve.  Shorty thereafter the unit was redesignated the 23rd North Carolina State Troops. 

The 23rd was next engaged in the attack on Malvern Hill.  The attack did not begin until late in the day.  Garland's brigade attacked without support.  The Brigade charged into a fusillade of Federal fire.  After clinging to the side of the hill the men were forced to retire.  The Regiment was not engaged at Second Manassas.  The regiment re-joined the Army of Northern Virginia for the Maryland Campaign.  The regiment was assigned to Garland's Brigade, D.H. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps.
The 23rd fought bravely at South Mountain holding off the Union advance.  During this action General Garland was killed.  The 23rd fought valiantly to hold back a much larger Federal force allowing General Lee time to concentrate the Army of Northern Virginia at Sharpsburg.  During the battle of Sharpsburg, the 23rd defended the center of the Confederate line.  The Regimen played a critical part in the battle.  In the height of the Federal attack on the sunken road, the Federals breached the Confederate line.  For a moment it appeared that the center would collapse.  The 5th NC and 23rd NC made a reckless charge into the Federal's flank.  The Federals broke, and the center was saved.  The regiment was in the forefront of the fighting at Chancellorsville.  Prior to Chancellorsville, D.H. Hill was reassigned.  His division was now commanded by Major GeneraL Robert E. Rhodes.  The regiment was part of Brigadier Alan Iverson's brigade.  The division was assigned to Jackson's II Corps.  They took part in the flank march.  The 23rd as part
of Rhodes Division led the attack against the Union flank.

On the first day of Gettysburg the 23rd was almost completely destroyed.  Iverson's Brigade marched into an ambush.  A Federal Brigade was hidden behind a stone wall on the left flank of the brigade.  The Confederates passed in front of the Federal position in perfect order, rifles at the right shoulder, and colors to the front.  The first volley tore through the ranks covering the ground with the dead and wounded.  After about twenty minutes, Iverson's brigade was destroyed.  The Federals charged the survivors.  Corporal Edwin S. Hart of the PEE DEE Guards, Company D, refused to surrender the colors.  The Federals were only able to seize the colors after knocking Hart unconscious with the butt of a musket.  At Gettysburg only five other brigades in the Army of Northern Virginia lost more men the Iverson.

Following Gettysburg Iverson was removed and General Robert Johnston of the 23rd NC was placed in command of the Brigade.  During the battle of the Wilderness, Johnston's brigade joined the confederate line at the extreme left.  The LL Corps launched a sudden surprise attack on the Federal Sixth corps reminiscent of Jackson's attack the year before.  The Federal sixth corps was pushed back in fierce fighting.  The Federals clung to the Germanna ford.  Because of the late hour the attack lost steam, and the ford was held.

At Spotsylvania, the 23rd was held in reserve at the base of the mule shoe.  The Union II Corps struck the Confederate salient at the mule shoe, overwhelming the defenders.  The 23rd along with Johnston's Brigade joined the counter attack.  The audacity of attack shocked the Federals and allowed General Le to form a strong line along the base of the silent.  After Cold Harbor, Early's Corps was transferred to the Shenandoah Valley.  A Federal Army was threatening Lynchburg.  General Lee ordered Early to Lynchburg to counter drive the Yankees off.  Early moved the I Corps to Lynchburg by rail.  When Early's Corps arrived the Yankees withdrew.  Jubal Early ordered his corps down the valley.  The Second Corps became the Army of the Valley District.  Early crossed the Potomac and marched on Frederick, Maryland.  Early moved his army towards Washington DC (Known as Washington City in the Civil War).  On July 9, 1864 the Army of the Valley District ran into a small Federal force at Monocracy Junction.  After a sharp fight the Yankees were driven back to the Washington defenses.  The Confederate Army reached the outer defenses of Washington. Early realized that he could not force the works and withdrew back into the valley.  The 23rd along with the remainder of the Army of the Valley District came closer to Washington DC than any other Confederate force in the war.

The 23rd fought with Ramseur's Division at the Second Kernstown.  The victory at the Second Kernstown was the last victory the Confederates would enjoy in the Shenandoah.  At the battle of the Third Winchester, the 23rd, as part of Ramseur's division held against great odds to save Early's army.  Sheridan struck Early's army near Winchester.  Initially only Ramseur's Division was in the field, facing Sheridan's entire force of over 50,000 men.  Ramseur's Division held against great odds.  Early rushed his remaining divisions to Ramseur's aid.  Late in the day the Confederates left flank was pushed back.  Rhodes and Ramseur's flanks were exposed causing the two divisions to withdraw.  After a hard fight the exhausted and greatly outnumbered Confederates were driven from the field.  Following the defeat, Early withdrew his army to Fisher's Hill, and established a strong defensive position.  Sheridan flanked Early and the entire Confederate line was unhinged and forced to retire.  A month later at Cedar Creek the 23rd distinguished itself again.  The regiment participated in the dawn attack driving the Yankees back in disorder.  Late in the day Sheridan's men regrouped and counterattacked.  The greatly outnumbered Confederate line broke.  Early ordered Johnston's Brigade to form a rear guard.  Reminiscent of the Third Winchester, The brigade held against great odds holding off the Federal advance until dark fell.  The brave stand of the 23rd along with the rest of Johnston's brigade saved Early's small army from destruction.
In December, the Army of the Valley returned to the Army of Northern Virginia and was again redesignated the II Corps Army of Northern Virginia.  Major General John B. Gordon was placed in command or the II Corps.  The 23rd remained with Johnston's Brigade, in Early's Division, now commanded by Brigadier General John Pegram.

The 23rd was once again covered in Glory at the Battle of Hacher's Run. Two Federal Corps attempted to capture the Boyden Plank Road a  critical supply line for General Lee's Army.  The PEE DEE Guards along with the rest of John Pegrams's Division was stationed to cover Boyden Plank Road.  Pegram's Division stood alone against great odds.  The 23rd stood gallantly until reinforcements arrived.  Gordon ordered a counterattack.  The 23rd advanced three times.  All three times the color bearer was struck down.  Captain Abner Peace now commanding the regiment took the flag and led a final charge.  At the climax of the onslaught Brigadier General John Pegram was killed.

Brigadier General James A. Walker assumed command of Early's Division.  During the early morning hours of March 25, 1865, the PEE DEE Guards along with the rest of Robert D.Johnston's brigade joined the attack on Fort Steadmen.  Walker's Division was one of the three attacking columns.  The men of the 23rd led the rush.  The attack created a large bulge in the Federal lines.  Only the failure of reinforcements to arrive prevented Gordon from exploiting his initial gains.  By dawn, the Federals began shelling the Confederates in the bulge.  The Confederates were forced back to their original positions.  The attack which started so gloriously ended in failure. 

When the Union Army broke the Confederate lines at Five Forks, General Lee ordered the army to retreat.  During the retreat Gordon's Corps including the 23rd NC fought in the rear guard action at Saylor's Creek.  The 23rd lost sixteen men captured. The survivors of the 23rd were at Appomattox and laid down their arms when General Lee surrendered. The regiment surrendered eighty-six men at Appomattox.
[close]

[video=youtube_share;XD94Vn0YE4U]https://youtu.be/XD94Vn0YE4U[/video]

Join today apply here ! http://23rdnorthcarolinainfantry.createaforum.com/general-discussion/enlistement-application-7/

Also join the steam page: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/23rdNCinf

*You must be 14 or above to join the 23rdNC.

[/QUOTE]

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy#
  • Nick: [3DM] Stark [79th]
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2016, 02:14:02 am »
*Reserved*
Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING