Author Topic: 11th Election (Mar-May term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 16356 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 11th Election (Mar-May term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2018, 07:33:58 pm »
I guess the discovery and revelation of hate speak by individuals is against the rules
Also if I did this like 20 days before the election, would I have been able to run? Because if so, then that's really about timing more than the individual.
no
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2018, 07:38:01 pm »
I guess the discovery and revelation of hate speak by individuals is against the rules
Also if I did this like 20 days before the election, would I have been able to run? Because if so, then that's really about timing more than the individual.
no
Can you give me a hard and fast definition for what would enable me to run? Maybe I'm misunderstanding but is it the terms of the mutes or the fact that I am currently watched?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2018, 07:40:23 pm »
no
Can you give me a hard and fast definition for what would enable me to run? Maybe I'm misunderstanding but is it the terms of the mutes or the fact that I am currently watched?
Don’t get warned before the next election

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2018, 07:42:36 pm »
no
Well obviously but how far is the cutoff for what invalidates me from the election?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2018, 07:43:51 pm »
no
Well obviously but how far is the cutoff for what invalidates me from the election?
Well if you didn’t get warned you wouldn’t have to worry about it would you

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2018, 07:57:12 pm »
im not going to give a definite time period.   that will just make it so people will be naughty right until said deadline without being disqualified, then be good up until the next election. 

i pointed out what your current warning was for as it wasn't one of the minor ones. some rule breakings are more severe than others. 

its pretty simple.  show that you can follow the rules over a decent period and can be trusted with the position you are applying for. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2018, 08:11:49 pm »
I didn't know having money was part of the qualifications. :)
Net Worth right now is 550k. Annual income $150,000 a year. And if I die in an accident, my wife gets $1,000,000 in insurance, but if die naturally she only gets $400,000. So I told her if I'm having a heart attack to push me into the pool quick so I drown instead.

But really I don't think money should be an issue. But if I die I'll put FSE forum in my will. How's that for a talking point rhetoric. I need a political party name to run on. Any suggestions?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2018, 08:13:29 pm »
I didn't know having money was part of the qualifications. :)
Net Worth right now is 550k. Annual income $150,000 a year. And if I die in an accident, my wife gets $1,000,000 in insurance, but if die naturally she only gets $400,000. So I told her if I'm having a heart attack to push me into the pool quick so I drown instead.

But really I don't think money should be an issue. But if I die I'll put FSE forum in my will. How's that for a talking point rhetoric. I need a political party name to run on. Any suggestions?
dan gave me $20 to vote for him and he hasn’t asked for it back
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2018, 08:43:35 pm »
I'll debate Morraine and Wildflower, on the forums or in a recorded teamspeak.

Just set a time and place.

Also on another note, I have hired the famous distrack YouTube star Glenn to be my campaign manager.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2018, 09:18:12 pm »
Your net worth has swayed my vote

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2018, 09:32:12 pm »
ok heres the pros and cons of each candidate (NA)

Moraine
pros - has admin experience
cons - has personal agenda, can be hypocritical, is a bit weird

tired
pros - very mature, has lots of experience running servers
cons - only frequents server boards (which means little moderation), has kids, BBG

Dan The Chef
pros - most active person in FSE history, has experience running and helping with things, funny, rich
cons - known goofer, has a track record, Dan The Chef

Windflower
pros - most qualified to run and has done CR before, on fse daily and posts everywhere, well known
cons - uncouth, unfunny
I find it weird to put you have an experience being a CR as something, do you not have any other redeeming quality for reelection? Also. "personal agenda" If you mean stoping people from personally attacking people and bullying community members and regiments then yes.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2018, 10:04:32 pm »
ok heres the pros and cons of each candidate (NA)

Moraine
pros - has admin experience
cons - has personal agenda, can be hypocritical, is a bit weird

tired
pros - very mature, has lots of experience running servers
cons - only frequents server boards (which means little moderation), has kids, BBG

Dan The Chef
pros - most active person in FSE history, has experience running and helping with things, funny, rich
cons - known goofer, has a track record, Dan The Chef

Windflower
pros - most qualified to run and has done CR before, on fse daily and posts everywhere, well known
cons - uncouth, unfunny, broke his computer
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2018, 10:11:50 pm »
What makes you most qualified to run, anyway? What's your criteria for that?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2018, 10:17:57 pm »
My sig means absolutely nothing for the right price tired.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2018, 10:26:24 pm »
Can we actually have a debate?