Author Topic: unfair treatment by mohawky and 33rd spoon of the man vs bots rebirth server  (Read 6182 times)

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
MaxLam I don't doubt that he created the map I never once said he stole it or even doubted that he created it that is not what is in question and that is not my concern. if he did create it then he should be speaking to the 63e people because that is truly an artistic theft if you will. my issue is his response to me simply stating that I have played on a different version of the same map.

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
toffee lad, show me where I have said they stole the map. do not put words in my mouth.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Okay stop being pedantic. You're clearly implying they have used the basis of the map without consent from its creator. You make this accusation without knowing.
- If the maps are actually based off of the same thing.
- if the 63e have allowed the map to be edited or used.
- if the similarities are just coincidence.

You're making presumptions without any evidence or knowledge of the maps origins. Just because you saw a similar map that doesn't mean they nicked it.

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
toffee lad, again I never said he stole it and I never alluded to that. my issue is being banned for noticing a version of the same map being used in another server that is all I have said. you need to stop with your biased statements. I have only shown what has happened. and no the very reason for an admin being appointed in terms of a gaming server is to ensure that the rules are followed and that no negative language is used that might offend others.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
You completely alluded to it. Otherwise what was the point of you making this thread? You're accusing the admins of taking a map that wasn't theirs and when they banned you for the accusation you came to complain and slander them on the forums. You've already said you weren't here to be unbanned so what is the purpose of the thread? To chat shite about them for no reason? Also, how could I possibly be biased? I have no affiliation to the server or the admins whatsoever and I don't even play on it.

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
you ask why I have created this post well read the post and you will see why I have posted it lol...tell me how I have alluded to mohawky stealing a map from another I dare you.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
"Artistic theft"

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
your response is...shall we say uninformed and of ill temper, did you even look at the evidence? I am not seeking to be unbanned. and the very definition of an admin is to moderate the server ensuring no rules are broken and no offensive language or behavior is used. it's not rightful for an admin to ban one for what they personally dislike look up the the meaning of an admin and their duty.

As someone who has been around since before NW was even released, with 3 years of regiment experience, has had two or three terms as Community representative with access to the admin forum and have been a server admin on a couple of servers I like to think myself as informed enough to have a salty opinion on matters like these.

There are no rules for wha admins do on their server in terms of moderation. Literally none at all. As I said, an admin can ban you for whatever reason he or she (usually he, though) deems appropriate. I agree it may be of poor style as a whole, that doesn't mean the admin can't do it. An admins duty is to uphold the rules of the server. And the server owner/admin can create rules whenever the fuck he or she wants. If I am admin on a server and ban you because you play as english but are smoking the blue imperial pipe. I could rightfully ban you and there'd be not a single fucking thing you could do about it.

If you want to solve matters in the commnunity, grow a pair and talk it out one on one. If that deosn't work, contact your Comminity rep. If that doesn't work. get the fuck over it and move on.
I humbly request you do not bore the community by going cry baby on the forums.

Have a particularly splendid day.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
admins are held at a certain esteem, if they do ban people for ridiculous reason then there is usually  a backlash and maybe even admin rights being taken from them that is why there are discussions and places where you can go to complain about abusive admins so no on a personal level they cannot or shouldn't ban based upon their own personal preference or just because personally they dislike something. and again I am not trying to solve anything if you read the main post then you see that I no longer care that nothing will happen other than spreading the word and giving voice to those that have been wronged. you do not speak for the community and you should not speak for the community I simply am sharing my experience. if you dislike this then please move on and no longer post here it's quite simple really.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
Well then please do the majority of the community a favour and do not post useless bullshit such as this.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
again you do not speak for the community. have a nice day. : )

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
Yes riddlez make way for the thousands of people ready to shit talk a random server

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
ah the peanut gallery grows.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
Conclusion: Riddlez is a dick

Offline icksnuck

• Private
  • 7/11 was a part time job
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_SgtMaj_Icks
NW is dead who cares ¯\_(ツ)_/¯