Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 496777 times)

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #780 on: October 20, 2014, 05:03:57 am »
Name under which you were banned: INCOGNITO
What was happening when you got banned:Was messing around with some friends. We all had the same name by using interchanging capital i's, l's, and lower case i's. Everything was pretty low key at first, but then one of the other 3 decided to tk. Personally I've been tked without reason so much that I find it wrong, and I avoid doing it at all times. During the incident the only person I tked purposefully was one of the other three incognitos, who sort of asked to be tked and at the same time was swinging at me. (asking via TS) I formally apologize to those who were tked, including SoaR-Pickle. Furthermore, one of the other Incognitos afterwards did admit on NA_Groupfighting it was he who had tked. (WorstNANickCole) This is my second ban, and the first was only because I was showing someone it was possible to kill someone by shooting at a bad time. I really love fighting by the rules on NA_Groupfighting, and I will avoid getting into a situation like that again, especially with people who inclined to trolling (no offence, it happens). I wasn't truly innocent, but I hope you understand I try my best to follow the rules. But naming myself INCOGNITO with the others probably wasn't the best idea. Thanks again for your concideration. Go NA_Groupfighting!! :)
Time and date:10/19/14 around 2:30 or something
Timezone:Mountain Time USA
User Identification Number:8394
What have you done, Iomhar? "Shakes head"
Screwed by joining the WeastSide guys for some fun n games, but didnt expect them to take it as far as they did.... And I was just starting to think maybe they weren't all trolls.... I was wrong, they're pretty much all trolls... And I'm not doing it again (Hint hint at the admins ;D)

Te voy a quitar de la lista de baneados el 22 de Octubre.

Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #781 on: October 20, 2014, 05:08:44 am »
Community Name: Pickle
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/pockle/
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply): 27e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne.
Admin History: I have been admin in the 31e event(about a year ago), was admin on 31e_Groupfighting, 1stFL_Groupfighting, and 5th_Groupfighting
Why would you be a good admin: I believe I would make a good admin because I am quite active on the server and see myself as a fair admin. I also believe that I have enough experience as an admin to be qualified to admin on NA_Groupfighting. I am on the server a lot and I have witnessed many trollings and have felt very powerless not having admin and not wanting to tk back, now I would like to help rid the server of trolls. I hope you consider granting me admin. Thank you.
User ID #: 430323

Edit: Also was admin on Nr19_Groupfighting, forgot to add that to admin experience.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:34:44 pm by Pickle »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: October 20, 2014, 05:10:27 am »
Admin History: I have been admin in the 31e event(about a year ago), was admin on 31e_Groupfighting, 1stFL_Groupfighting, and 5th_Groupfighting
Why would you be a good admin: I believe I would make a good admin because I am quite active on the server and see myself as a fair admin. I also believe that I have enough experience as an admin to be qualified to admin on NA_Groupfighting. I am on the server a lot and I have witnessed many trollings and have felt very powerless not having admin and not wanting to tk back, now I would like to help rid the server of trolls. I hope you consider granting me admin. Thank you.

+1, he helps me sometimes.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #783 on: October 20, 2014, 05:20:46 am »
+1 Pickle is a fair admin and a righteous man.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 05:36:10 am by Alwaysdead99 »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Darkenmal

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Darkenmal
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #784 on: October 20, 2014, 05:46:19 am »
Name under which you were banned: Darkenmal.
What was happening when you got banned: Messing around with shooting mechanics and I tked the same guy a few times.
Time and date: Late September.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.
User Identification Number: No idea.

I apologize for acting like an idiot. It won't happen again.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 05:50:09 am by Darkenmal »

Offline Gewehr98

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_L/Cpl_Alexander
« Reply #785 on: October 20, 2014, 06:04:49 am »
I hate how going on this server makes me feel :P

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #786 on: October 20, 2014, 06:18:19 am »
So rarely i go on this server.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #787 on: October 20, 2014, 12:37:40 pm »
Name under which you were banned: INCOGNITO
What was happening when you got banned:Was messing around with some friends. We all had the same name by using interchanging capital i's, l's, and lower case i's. Everything was pretty low key at first, but then one of the other 3 decided to tk. Personally I've been tked without reason so much that I find it wrong, and I avoid doing it at all times. During the incident the only person I tked purposefully was one of the other three incognitos, who sort of asked to be tked and at the same time was swinging at me. (asking via TS) I formally apologize to those who were tked, including SoaR-Pickle. Furthermore, one of the other Incognitos afterwards did admit on NA_Groupfighting it was he who had tked. (WorstNANickCole) This is my second ban, and the first was only because I was showing someone it was possible to kill someone by shooting at a bad time. I really love fighting by the rules on NA_Groupfighting, and I will avoid getting into a situation like that again, especially with people who inclined to trolling (no offence, it happens). I wasn't truly innocent, but I hope you understand I try my best to follow the rules. But naming myself INCOGNITO with the others probably wasn't the best idea. Thanks again for your concideration. Go NA_Groupfighting!! :)
Time and date:10/19/14 around 2:30 or something
Timezone:Mountain Time USA
User Identification Number:8394
What have you done, Iomhar? "Shakes head"
Screwed by joining the WeastSide guys for some fun n games, but didnt expect them to take it as far as they did.... And I was just starting to think maybe they weren't all trolls.... I was wrong, they're pretty much all trolls... And I'm not doing it again (Hint hint at the admins ;D)
Sorry but your state seems to be false, I am not a troll. And only one person you were playing with was WeastSide and NickCole is just a little autistic.  ::)

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
« Reply #788 on: October 20, 2014, 11:36:37 pm »

+1, I see pickle on groupfighting often and seems like a pretty chill dude.
Rock the casbah

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #789 on: October 21, 2014, 12:40:24 am »

+1, I see pickle on groupfighting often and seems like a pretty chill dude.
Thank you all for your greatly appreciated support. I truly hope that if I do get admin that I will live up to all of your expectations of me and I will be the best admin I can be.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: October 21, 2014, 03:05:00 pm »
Server location should be in Mexico.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 21, 2014, 07:22:11 pm »
Wat. It's already in Texas! I vote that it should either be moved to Chicago or D.C.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 21, 2014, 08:34:47 pm »
Wat. It's already in Texas! I vote that it should either be moved to Chicago or D.C.
It was a joke

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #793 on: October 22, 2014, 12:20:03 am »

move to ontario

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #794 on: October 22, 2014, 12:36:05 am »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)