Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Mapping Support  (Read 186691 times)

Offline Ketzl

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Mapping Support
« Reply #285 on: July 21, 2016, 09:39:20 pm »
I've fixed the issue

mm_spawn_with_cannon was already present in my maps but had a blank var1 and var2 which means that it wasnt working as it should; to function properly these need to be filled with any number, in this instance i filled both with 0 and they finally worked.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2016, 05:50:25 am »
oh good.   thought they normally started with 0 in them unless they were in the middle of being changed then something else came up. 

anyways good luck.  I normally don't poke in here but if you need anymore help, I'll see what i can do to help.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline [11pp] slawek2002

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 14, 2016, 09:03:56 pm »
Hey, i got one problem, i found a good training map for my reg (https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=232.0) and when i want to launch this map some props are stuck in a background and yes, i used custom scene code in a txt file with the same name as the map and it doesnt work. Can someone help with it? I can give some details in pm.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 17, 2016, 12:08:56 am »
you sure you copied every thing correctly?  i just put it on, and i am not having any issues.(use to play this map myself back in the day)  all the props are where they should be, and i dont see any floating in an odd manner.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Clashinnit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 27, 2016, 12:10:34 pm »
Hi!
I'm currently looking at recreating a late 19th century fort in Napoleonic Wars scene editing as I'm an avid fan of the era and would love to see one of these forts realized in 3D.

The main parts I need are fairly easy, large earth mounds, red brick walls with firing slits etc.
However, I am finding it hard to recreate a caponier. (https://i.imgur.com/a/YP0Qe#Liw533Y) I have seen these on some servers on custom maps but after trawling through all the objects in the scene editor I can't find one of these and can't find the parts you'd need to make one. I'm also looking to make a small tunnel if anyone can help with that also.

For reference, pictures of the fort I'm trying to recreate; https://i.imgur.com/2ZCPUpI.jpg https://i.imgur.com/FoT2nBG https://i.imgur.com/J3Z7Cxw

Any help would be great!
Cheers

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2017, 02:52:39 am »
Does anyone know a way to do a center flag CTF map?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2017, 06:22:06 am »
Does anyone know a way to do a center flag CTF map?

yes sir

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2017, 06:33:31 am »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

Offline ScottyMcpancakes

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Grizzly/Meme Goblin
« Reply #294 on: March 28, 2017, 12:44:58 am »
Yeet
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:46:34 am by ScottyMcpancakes »
If you spot cancer in the Modding community there is a good chance I am the source

Offline pengbuster

• Sergeant Major
  • Polkovnik of the 15y Ulanskii Tatarskii Polk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: pengbuster
« Reply #295 on: July 08, 2017, 12:51:29 am »
Ive been having this issue with boats and artillery and all that special stuff, it used to work but now it doesnt. I put the ship down, then the rudder where its supposed to be, set both var1s to be 1, then when I restart the map it doesnt do anything. Also, when I put an artillery piece down and restart, it doesnt do anything. Ive tried editing other maps, switching computers, nothing seems to work. Help pls

Offline dooomninja

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1brig_95th_Maj_dooomninja
« Reply #296 on: July 08, 2017, 03:26:34 pm »
what map mode are you working in. if you put them down in map edit then switch to a game mode they should work things get buggy if you edit game modes (like siege, battle, and so on)
ಠ_ರೃ Quite!
2 most satisfying shots- a rider off a moving horse and officers who think they are safe :b

Offline pengbuster

• Sergeant Major
  • Polkovnik of the 15y Ulanskii Tatarskii Polk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: pengbuster
« Reply #297 on: July 08, 2017, 10:11:53 pm »
Ive been using borodino morning, and ive been making sure to use scene editing mode. I tried swapping to another fresh non edited map and it still didnt work

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 08, 2017, 11:21:41 pm »
Ive been using borodino morning, and ive been making sure to use scene editing mode. I tried swapping to another fresh non edited map and it still didnt work
We'll have you tested it in battle or whatever? Both of them don't work in scene editing. Also, if I remember correctly, ships don't have to have the rudder attached, the ship spawns their own. I think cannons also have a habit of floating so you may have to sink them into the ground.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 11:31:53 pm by Dan the Seagull Chef »

Offline Fishy

• Private
  • Fish 2 gud
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -4thRFA-Lt*Fishy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #299 on: September 04, 2017, 02:57:10 pm »
So i've created a map only to realise that i cannot play artillery on it. Is there any way to enable artillery on a map (the map i overwrote was Arabian Village (Morning)).

I've already disabled class limits and made sure mm_spawn_restrictions weren't present in the map and added mm_spawn_with_cannon

It is still not working and I'm really not looking forward to re-create the entire map. Any help would be appreciated :p
The almighty guard leader of the 4thRFA