Author Topic: 84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]  (Read 207229 times)

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
Re: 84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2012, 08:58:25 pm »
Fun Server :D

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Bonesy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 22, 2012, 10:02:20 pm »
I've been banned for around a year now and each time people said I was going to be unbanned it was ignored or forgotten about

My username is Bones and my steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/crazyman456

I was banned because I fought back against some grievers and we all got banned as a result, except my ban was supposed  to be temp but it was made perm?   :(

I'm not a troll, I just want to play on this games most popular server.

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2012, 10:32:22 pm »
Nickname: 77y_Pfc_SexyJacob
Why?: I play on the server a fair bit and see lots of times when there is no admin online, I feel I would be a good admin because I am already an admin on EU1 and feel I am a good admin.
How activ: Quite, recently I haven't been on so much because of studying, but I am starting to play on the server a lot more

Offline Blackwater

• Volunteer
  • How many times do I have to say it..? CHARGE!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 90th_Royal_Gnr_Blackwater
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2012, 10:32:38 pm »
Admin Application

Nickname: 90th_Royal_Gnr_Blackwater

Why?: To help other players enjoy their time on the server without the nuisance of trolls and griefers, and to help in any way possible with the servers running day-to-day. The server is something I enjoy greatly and my favorite for NW, and the only thing that spoils it for me are trolls. I understand the frustration that players have and with my regular activeness on the server, I could help a good few enjoy the server as it's meant to be played.

How active: Most nights/weekends. Only restricted by clan trainings/lbs during these times.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2012, 11:47:03 pm »
Gurkha's Admin Application

Nickname: 33rd_Ensign_Gurkha

Why?: I've been playing this server since the first time i played it on mmrussia and now coming to NW's one year mark. I am a very happy guy, always reading through the chat, and commenting on what I think is necessary. I play Napoleonic Wars at least 6 hours a day, most of the time spent on 84e_NW_Siege.  Whenever I'm not studying, I sit on my computer doing whatever, mostly playing Mount and Blade. I get along with people well, and give my input on things whenever I feel is necessary. Many people know me and find me favorable on the server, always easy to talk to on the server and helpful whenever a question is asked.

I know the admin tools very well as I've been a admin of our regiment's server for the time i've been with the 33rd. I also help administrate the 33rd Line battle event and do a darn good job at it.

know the rules quite well and am able to pay close attention to events in-game. I want to help people have a good time playing this game, and that means keeping the peace. In my time administrating the 33rd Linebattle event, I've taken great care to get to the bottom of any conflicts. I understand that rules are not absolute, but that there is a limit that they set, and the similar rules on our regiment server, not to mention my own knowledge of Official rules, means that I have a good sense of what that limit is. I've been playing on 84e_NW_Siege a good deal recently, and have come on when there happen to not be any other admins, and I believe I could help fill in such gaps as exist.

I know and learned that if someone is breaking the rules it's a warning, slay, kick, ban and only Super admins can use the admin panel, cheats and perm ban.

I am active on the FSE forums i look up at unban/ban request often so i know who are the rule breakers or the server and keep a good eye out for them.

How active: I've got 1000+ hours on warband NW 90% of that time has been on 84e_NW_Siege. I will basically be active between 1pm GMT onwards on weekdays and basically free all the time on weekends if i'm not pre occupied.

Long story short, if i become admin it will be the best investment you'll ever make.

Thank you for reading this.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:50:44 pm by Gurkha »

Offline Tane

• Corporal
  • Long Live Lowy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tane
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2012, 11:51:23 pm »

Why?: I've been playing this server since the first time i played it on mmrussia and now coming to NW's one year mark. I am a very happy guy, always reading through the chat, and commenting on what I think is necessary. I play Napoleonic Wars at least 6 hours a day, most of the time spent on 84e_NW_Siege.  Whenever I'm not studying, I sit on my computer doing whatever, mostly playing Mount and Blade. I get along with people well, and give my input on things whenever I feel is necessary. Many people know me and find me favorable on the server, always easy to talk to on the server and helpful whenever a question is asked.

I know the admin tools very well as I've been a admin of our regiment's server for the time i've been with the 33rd. I also help administrate the 33rd Line battle event and do a darn good job at it.

know the rules quite well and am able to pay close attention to events in-game. I want to help people have a good time playing this game, and that means keeping the peace. In my time administrating the 33rd Linebattle event, I've taken great care to get to the bottom of any conflicts. I understand that rules are not absolute, but that there is a limit that they set, and the similar rules on our regiment server, not to mention my own knowledge of Official rules, means that I have a good sense of what that limit is. I've been playing on 84e_NW_Siege a good deal recently, and have come on when there happen to not be any other admins, and I believe I could help fill in such gaps as exist.

I know and learned that if someone is breaking the rules it's a warning, slay, kick, ban and only Super admins can use the admin panel, cheats and perm ban.

I am active on the FSE forums i look up at unban/ban request so i know who are the rule breakers or the server and keep a good eye out for them.

How active: I've got 1000+ hours on warband NW 90% of that time has been on 84e_NW_Siege. I will basically be active between 1pm GMT onwards on weekdays and basically free all the time on weekends if i'm not pre occupied.

Long story short, if i become admin its the best investment you'll ever make.

Gurkha's CO here, Cpt. Tane.

I firmly recommend him as an Admin, he is usually fair and rational through administration.

My regiment wouldn't be half of what it is without him.
THIS ISN'T A GAME!

Offline michaelroelant

• Second Lieutenant
  • That silent guy everyone always talk about
    • View Profile
  • Nick: michaelroelant
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2012, 11:57:42 pm »

I am active on the FSE forums i look up at unban/ban request often so i know who are the rule breakers or the server and keep a good eye out for them.

Long story short, if i become admin it will be the best investment you'll ever make.

Gurkha knows a lot about the rules and plays alot on the 84nw siege server
He should probably be a great admin if you should give him the chance to prove it.

At least consider letting him do a test period or something.

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2012, 11:59:28 pm »
 I see gurkha on your server hes really nice and should get admin! :)
 ;)

Offline Lucigsaw

• Private
  • www.78th.enjin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2012, 12:03:42 am »

I have seen this guy on the server almost every day. He follows the rules and im sure he can enforce them if he needs to. +1 from me
Latin Transliteration Gorda Stara planeena
do neyee Doonava seeneye, Sluntse Trakeeya ogryava nad Pereena plameneyee.

www.78th.enjin.com

Offline aleks[NOR]

• Sergeant
  • Aleks does what Aleks wants
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aleks[NOR]
« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2012, 12:04:27 am »

Gurkha is an excellent choice for admin. He has a lot of experience and he is one of those guys that just knows how to be an good admin. I guarante that he will not fail. He spends so much time on that server that it's almost scary.

Offline Robinhood

• Captain
  • "We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches
    • View Profile
    • Imperium Aquilarum
  • Nick: 33rd_Sjt_RobinHood
« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2012, 12:15:00 am »

Iv seen him on the 84e seige a lot (which I also use a lot unless I'm with my reg).  I think that it could do with a few more admins though, because sometimes the trolls are out in force.  He is always a good member of the game, and I have never seen him break any rules.  All in all, I would like to see gurkha at least get a trail period as an admin as I think he will add to the 84e seige server

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2012, 12:48:28 am »
Gurkha could be a very good admin in my opinion , saw him many time on the serv and he never trolled or did something wrong.
Hope you will be accepted :)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Vikestad

• Sergeant Major
  • "84e sheriff, white knight of truth and justice"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vikestad
« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2012, 01:24:03 am »
Based on previous knowledge and history, the short answer is no.
84e RĂ©giment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2012, 03:34:35 pm »
I think Gurkha would be a great admin ! He is online a lot and always follows the rules. He also tells admins if someone is trolling, so we can deal with it.

Shame that you got a no from Vikestad Gurkha :(

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2012, 03:35:38 pm »
I think Gurkha would be a great admin ! He is online a lot and always follows the rules. He also tells admins if someone is trolling, so we can deal with it.

Shame that you got a no from Vikestad Gurkha :(

<3    ;_;